Black clover is better then my hero academia

I want to be the Magic King xD. Believe it! I don't even have magic xD

Its push by shonen jump tobe big shonen wait for anime

bnha is shit but black clover is even shittier sorry

I am better than my hero academia

Is that supposed to be an accomplishment? The only redeeming feature BNHA has are the girls

Kek opinion = fact

Your opinion is shit user

Fact this story really good hype for anime

Kek dont like future big shonen

black clover story is fragmented characters appears out of thin air, that somehow trained the MC or is friends with MC, overall i like it, but that shit is annoying, good thing they can fix all that in the anime

this is like that average shonen trope MC has superspecial anti-magic magic which none else have

>being this specific
sure thing super underdog mc who has no abilities until he finds out one day he does have an ability, one that he is exclusive to and beats all others

do you read the manga? he has 2 differnt swords now, blood magic enchanted muscles (equivalent to other characters enchanting there speed/power with magic), Ki/Spidersense thing, half demonic posession, ability to reuse comrades magic attacks.

Basically he got more stuff than Touma or Naruto.

And the character development
And the likeable and consistent villain
And the rich world

Fairy Tail v.2

No, thanks.

Wow buddy I love BnHA a lot but
>the rich world
It's just modern day Japan with Superheroes

if ya blind

This actually only happened once but it was like five characters at the same time.
Maybe they were in that special episode that came with that one volume? No idea if not.

that actually might be the case actually

I think he was trying to point out the fact that the background characters arent one offs and get development and tend to be interesting designs

sure its fairy tail 2.0, as in its much better at what fairy tail is. The characters are much more interesting atleast for now. Fairy tail was pretty good at start, but later fizzled out.

Character are swallow asta is just dumb even demon cant control him

More than FT 2.0, it feels like a rip off of every popular shonen in recent history.
Asta has that "I'm gonna be king of the Hokages" attitude and is a normal guy burdened at a young age by some unfathomable power that makes him an outcast weirdo in his society. The have the Fairy Tail guild dynamic, Gash Bell inspired magic books that respond to your emotions, an Akatsuki/Espadas organization, and the magic knights are basically just the Shinigami.
There's probably more I'm missing, but that's just off the top of my head.

And here i thought that this shit would stay on paper and never make it to animation. This just reaffirms what everyone already knows, japs have shit taste.

But he cant control his demon

This animated by perriot you know naruto and bleach is big hit

As generic as it is, I can't say it's bad either. I'm enjoying it for the most part, and things that are much worse have gotten anime.
You mean like how Naruto couldn't control the fox?

This complicated his demon cant control him in demon mode in witch arc but asta cant control his demon form in next arc

Bcfag praise it for asta dont berserk also praise it went asta cant fully control his demon form

imo it's cool but super cringe, sometimes I struggle through the sea of bullshit that Black Clover releases. sister MILF best girl.

>I'm enjoying it for the most part,
Nigga you just like eating shit.

Is he the type of MC that's afraid to touch the cute girls

He's committed to his nun crush.

Nun is just support character

Those are character from LN spin-off

There's a fucking light novel spinoff for this 100~ chapter shonen?

BnHA also get one (now two).

No, but he basically confessed to Nun in first few ch. and recently he proudly announced that he isnt interested in any other women than this Nun

So basically LN is cannon and they dont even bother to draw manga for them and expects you to buy the LN "for full experience", i wouldnt be surprised if anime introduces some new characters as well and later they magically appear like good old pals in manga aswell.

>then

Manga and LN is for nips who are more likely to buy and read it.