JUSAISM IS THE ONLY WAY TO GO

sick of degeneracy?
tiered of the morals being corrupted?
terrified of traditional values being lost?

JUDAISM FIXES ALL OF THIS.

we do not tolerate degeneracy, no homosexuality, incest and beastiality.

we promote family values, we have many special traditions of sitting together around a feast table and marriage is a holy thing

we promote compassion to the weak. charity for the poor a strict moral code

judaism is the ture answer to everything bad in the world,

what are you waiting for? don't you want to become one of God's chosen childeren?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLryEF7DhtbmZcQm3QmI43R_Mh1Xo8967J
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Israel is the Pedo and Homosexual capital of the world... and what they do to goys - oy vey!

"we do not tolerate degeneracy, no homosexuality, incest and beastiality."

Ha-haa-ha, Judaism is a cult religion that protects pedos by calling them mohel Rabbis that get paid to slurp on baby boy stump.

Tel Avis has been called the "Gay Capital' of the world.

Try again Shlomo.

Too wicked

Your people dominate the "adult entertainment" industry and they ALL deserve to be gassed.

Denying the holocaust is illegal because Jews hold authoritarian power over legal systems and they must be subverted at all costs :D

>demon goat worship is the way to go

sucking blood out of the womb during circumcision has nothing to do with sexuality. its making sure the baby won't bleed to death!

Tel-aviv is full of traitors who betrayed the word of god, that has nothing to do with judaism

That stupid horn thing ruins it

Want to know why I know this is satirical?

What’s with jews and their obsession with clarinets. Clarinets have an awful sound, sounds like an instrument going through puberty or a nose talker with a sinus infection

It's pointless. You turned your backs on the covenant of your God and murdered the savior. Observing Christ and keeping his word is the only way. People interviewed who have left Israel say that they felt as though they were living in a cult. Get out, user, and read the New Testament. Why do they withhold it from you? You are mature and intelligent enough to be allowed to read the document.

John 15:18-25
18 “If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first. 19 If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world. That is why the world hates you. 20 Remember what I told you: ‘A servant is not greater than his master.’ If they persecuted me, they will persecute you also. If they obeyed my teaching, they will obey yours also. 21 They will treat you this way because of my name, for they do not know the one who sent me. 22 If I had not come and spoken to them, they would not be guilty of sin; but now they have no excuse for their sin. 23 Whoever hates me hates my Father as well. 24 If I had not done among them the works no one else did, they would not be guilty of sin. As it is, they have seen, and yet they have hated both me and my Father. 25 But this is to fulfill what is written in their Law: ‘They hated me without reason.’

>D.K Eyewitness books
Man, I really liked these whenever I was a lad.
i want to go back Sup Forums.
The memory was better. The mind was sharper.

But in judaism you aren't supposed to convert everyone. Are you a retard?

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLryEF7DhtbmZcQm3QmI43R_Mh1Xo8967J

DK always made kino books.

When I tried to be proud of being white they called me a white supremacist.

...but after I converted to Judaism...

...I can call everyone else in the world a dirty goyim...

...and I'm a good Jew!

This is why your religion is corrupt. Only your people would attempt to hoard God.

imagine how i feel when amerisharts are shilling paganism and norse worship...

Shut up fucking jew ur allowed adultery on other goy you fucking idiot mongrel.
You can steal from other goyim as long as they don't know and shit.
Your jewish system is based on point system...Want to punch a gentile? Go ahead but you need 8 points saved. You earn points by doing good deeds. And can "spend" them in any way.

See, being jewish like myself I can go ahead and fuck ur fucking shit stain religion jeudaism is. Jesus and God are only people you need to believe you fucking fuck.

YES! Let´s all become jews!
>but you guys aren´t really jews
Which (sorry for sliding a bit), Does Ben Shapiro get a free pass from other Jews, because he is a jew?

If you only stopped suckin baby dicks and financially stripping nations of their wealth.

All bearded religions gotta go.....

I'm seriously thinking about it. Remember all the good sitcoms from the 90s, more than 50% of the actors were Jewish
Fast forward to today and more than 70% of actors are mexican or mudslime, sitcoms and movies suck.