MY BODY MY CHOICE

MY BODY MY CHOICE

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frederick_S._Jaffe#The_Jaffe_Memo
youtube.com/watch?v=ihH_-O7ev2o
amazon.com/Awkward-Yeti-Organ-ATTACK-Game/dp/B06ZXRJ6LM
breitbart.com/london/2017/08/01/leaked-george-soros-plan-to-turn-ireland-into-a-pro-abortion-country/
time.com/4081760/margaret-sanger-history-eugenics/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>half the dna
>muh body

>children are just a body part of the mother

well.. by the way they act I can't really argue...

Sup Forums approves you taking your irresponsible and idiotic genes out of the gene pool.

Woman should have no rights. They contribute nothing useful to society and no having a warm moist cunt doesnt count. The only purpose women have is pooping out kids

WRONG!

My race my choice.
My society my choice.

>Pro-life, every baby must be born
>Pretty much would support extermination of non whites if it made fiscal sense

Well which is it, boys?

Malta fag checking in. Stay strong Anons we do not approve of this sheeeeit.

Outlaw abortion in America, deport subhumans
It's that simple

((child adoptions))
without a fathers consent or signature.
PP feeds kids to pedos and traffickers using Clinton's 1997 Adoption Act.
Every probate Judge in the USA is a child trafficker.
But we pay them to do it and cops protect them.

OK
as long as my tax dollars don't pay for it

>MY BODY MY CHOICE

Fine. Then shut up about the "wage-gap". Because it's a result of your choice to take time out of a career to have kids.

Freedom of choice includes living with the consequences of choices.

Ok, go on, murder your unborn child.

Separate ourselves from the mongoloids and institute the way of life we know to be virtuous.
Listen, you bring up a good point that I used to shy away from - the fact that abortion is largely a black thing, and while I value life, I also value the rights of white people to exist. But it's clear now the answer, dissociate from blacks. Then we can institute pro life, but for whites only. If the blacks want to keep killing their children, they can do so in a different country. Because I'd rather be pro life if I can, but that's impossible when living with a bunch of feral people who love killing babies. Thoughts?

What race is it?

>My body my choice
You are mentally unfit for parenthood and to be a part of civilized society. Please choose one of two options: head into the wilderness with the other animals, or report to a mental health facility for incarceration until treated. If the second one, your parents will pay the full bill due to their poor decisions in raising you.

Underrated

Well illegals shouldn't be in america in the first place.

defund all public entitlements

Every fucking time!

>murder your unborn child.
This is why everybody laughs at you

White people need not apply. Sheboons only.

MY PROPERTY MY CHOICE

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frederick_S._Jaffe#The_Jaffe_Memo

In recent years a 1969 memo written by Jaffe has been a source of controversy on the Internet. The memo, written to Bernard Berelson, head of the Population Council, included a table that summarized many proposals from various sources regarding population control. This memo has been cited to accuse Jaffe and Planned Parenthood of supporting such measures as compulsory abortions and sterilizations, which were among the proposals referenced. In fact the table was a listing of current proposals, with sources documented, not the policies of Planned Parenthood.

abortion is fucking BASED

>Not being like Iceland.

MY MONEY

not your body not your choice

>Not being like Ohio

youtube.com/watch?v=ihH_-O7ev2o

Once liberal push for the abolishment of the FDA I will take them seriously on this stupid slogan

HIS SPERM , HIS CHOICE

Yasss kween! You go gurl! A soul sista like you has to show ypeepl you in charge! Dont let dem oppress you!

how is your Planned Parenthood CEO doing in custody after getting fired? Kinda sucks that you guys are facing mother fucking war crime charges. Next time keep the human blood off YETI coolers and don't post pics of them.

amazon.com/Awkward-Yeti-Organ-ATTACK-Game/dp/B06ZXRJ6LM

Product description
Organ ATTACK! Game: The Awkward Yeti presents: OrganATTACK, the Family-Friendly Game of Organ Harvesting! OrganATTACK seamlessly blends medically accurate terminology with immature potty humor, creating a semi-educational and intensely-gut-busting experience. In the fast and fun game, players use affliction, Immunity and other tactical cards to inflict or repel disease and bodily harm. Give Gallbladder gallstones! Afflict Thyroid with thyroiditis! Subject Bowels to the wrath of a day-old burrito from a back-alley food cart! The goal is to remove opponents' organs before they remove yours. The last person with at least one organ remaining is the winner!OrganATTACK comes with the following:OrganAttack is the Family-Friendly Game of Organ Harvesting2 - 6 Players, Ages 10+1 Organ Deck, 1 Attack Dec, 1 Rulebook"Ready Player 6" Expansion Deck (4 new organs!)"Organ Stack" sticker"Medical Journal" magnetic closure box and premium protective cardboard sleevePremium quality protective cardboard sleeveRecommended for ages 10+, may not be suitable for players who might be sensitive about discussing medical conditions (for example, playing a "Cancer" card as an affliction on an opponent's organ card).Do not attempt to remove opponents' actual organs, only their organ cards.

>Would you rather have your child die peacefully and quick.
Or
> Have them be put in a child pedo-ring where the following can happen
A.Be sex slave
B.Get beatings
C.Consume drugs
D.Get killed at the end with no choice whatsoever
E.All the above

Thats easy I choose option 2

THANK (CLAP) YOU (CLAP)

Terminating a pregnancy that is medically deemed as overbearing like having a kid with autism or downs is fine. But this whole "I'm a woman, I'm so strong, i can do what I want, girl power, pay for me" bullshit gets me so irrational that I'd rather just ban all abortion to make them wallow in anger.

Plz plz dont get abortions. Let them get adopted by a nice man or woman who will take good care of them.
>One day they go missing
>People really cant be this retarded

Why do liberals when defending abortion always bring up rape victims needing it when they could just take a morning after pill the next day to prevent getting pregnant from their rapist?

breitbart.com/london/2017/08/01/leaked-george-soros-plan-to-turn-ireland-into-a-pro-abortion-country/

Fucking kikes

As a Christian fascist who's "redpilled", I've had various shades of opposition to abortion in the past... But ultimately that's not the REAL debate. We don't care or pay much heed to the savergery and abominations that take place in the Asia's, China's, or South/North Africas of the world, simply because we acknowledge that evil and heathenry still exists in this fallen place. So when the topic of abortion comes up, it's not so much we can't comprehend that we can't stop baby killers, as it is Christians can't acknowledge that we no longer reside in Christian countries. Make no mistake, we can still celebrate Christmas, while still holding in our hearts as a nation the same Savage heathenry the Aztecs and Cheeroke tribes that once resided in these lands did. Ultimately, the sooner Christ's followers can recognize this, the sooner we can disconnect our people's life blood from demonic nations, and put towards our own disminishing households.

Yes it is

People who abort their children are people we don't want reproducing anyway. People who follow the path of god and desire western civilization to thrive are already don't abort their children.

'Don't kill babies' -Hippocrates

Every time I see this pic I feel like I have been there before...like very profound deja vu or something

>MY MONEY
Exactly, so when are those whores gonna suck my dick to pay for an abortion?

This

Double standard works in our favor, how is it bad? In a way, its like natural selection to weed out degenerates, mentally ill who will end up being a strain on our economy, and bastard children of coal burners. Abortion is wrong in my eyes, but allowing it for others works for my agenda.

forgot to include:

>“We do not want word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population, and the minister is the man who can straighten out that idea if it ever occurs to any of their more rebellious members,” Margaret Sanger

time.com/4081760/margaret-sanger-history-eugenics/

Care to explain why it isn't murder? You are ending the life of another human

because just like a tumour it can't live outside the body.

You can't live outside the atmosphere. Does that make you a space dogo the Russians shot out?

Is there at least one problem not caused by the Jews?

The continued existence of Jews, that's your fault for stopping the Nazis

Find something better to do with your time.
If the height of your existence is reached only during sexual intercourse, you haven't experienced anything worth preserving in memory or flesh.

I am for abortion only in two situations: in order to eugenics or child was conceived by criminal means.
In all other cases i'm pro-life.

Eugenics is good.

Your choice your consequences.

Maybe because there is an influx of people posting it lately.
I remember this picture from around a year ago.

>women
>choice
>rights

We were hijacked in 1921, we dindu nuffin.

Do you cucks actually want a larger nigger population?

Most niggers in the US were born here you retarded kike

You still need eugenics to get rid of white babies that are retarded or otherwise defective.

I used to be against planned Parenthood, but then I found out how many niggers they abort and now I think there should be one on every corner in the 'hood.

>man wants to keep it, woman wants to abort, her decision only
>man doesn't want it, woman wants to keep it, her decision only, man is fucked into having to pay child support

I sure am loving that equality.