BBC: Tommy Robinson is a Bigger Threat to the UK Than 400 Jihadis

>Why are people who swore an oath to raise the black flag of ISIS over Parliament and to behead the Queen not being shot on sight? If last night's prime-time British television is anything to go by, the real danger to the British public comes not from 400 Jihadis but from a mid-thirties activist and journalist who says the unbelievable: that the religion of Islam justifies violence.

>Put that one together. 400 people who said they would kill for Islam are not a problem now. Not a national security concern. This is madness.

republicstandard.com/400-isis-jihadis-in-uk-not-of-national-concern-tommy-robinson-is-a-bigger-problem/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U2_bBK3eH0E
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

(((Tommy Robinson)))

(((Muslims)))

((( ((())) )))

Let's be honest here for a second. Is it because muzzies make the bitches pussies tingle? I can't imagine any men wanting them in britain... but english women would always comment on my tan like it was a food they could consume.

deep

>Neocommunist globalists: bigger threat than 400 jihadis
>alt-right & new right: cuck, ((())), shill, kike

goddammit democracy is blown to bits from both sides

Robinson is heroic

>bip bip stop right there in the name of sharia law
>show me your T.V license and license license.

Kek

Watch this. Tommy hunts down an Islamist who threatens his family cause the police are too shit to bother youtube.com/watch?v=U2_bBK3eH0E

NEE NAW NEE NAW Alright sonny jim what are you doing with that bacon

What? Tommy Zionistson?

Well in fairness political philosophers are the most dangerous people in the world hands down.

I can't get the British mentality. I am not lying when Canada seems like far right to their nonsense. Everyone here hates the leftist and Islam bullshit, it's just the media and government howling about it.

>license
>licenSe
>licen-S-e
>S

Americans in charge of spelling

(((Tommy "I love blacks, me" Robinson)))

\{{{}}}/

so is he a (())) or nah

>(((democracy)))
How about this?

Says the nation with mr soyboy as PM while we have conservatives in government

Don't think he's Jewish but he's a massive civcuck.

Underrated

>journalist who says the unbelievable: that the religion of Islam justifies violence
How do they unironically write a sentence like that?

>BBC
>everyone pay license or go jail
>promote shitskin propaganda and white replacement.

bomb them

"If last night's prime-time British television is anything to go by, the real danger to the British public comes not from 400 Jihadis but from a mid-thirties activist and journalist who says the unbelievable: that the religion of Islam justifies violence."

What's wrong with that

>flag

You must quite literally be a fucking paki to now know how stupid what you just said was.

I think that the confusion is caused by thinking that the establishment cares about Justice. Given that the Police clearly serve only order, and that the legal profession only serves itself I don't see how that can be the case.

Muslims are militarily pathetic so the government likely does not really fear them. Those amongst their communities that turn to terrorism are not even good terrorists. I am not sure why, maybe they lack patience? They are certainly incredibly uncreative. The solution does not even need to be particularly creative; when they break the law in even the most minor of ways they should be vigorously prosecuted and harshly sentenced. They would likely not even find it unacceptable as their source countries do far worse. Have real and consistent justice and have it seen to be done. Perhaps even brand it as Sharia!

That won't happen though because of divide and rule. It’s the civil service that is the enemy British people need to be worried about. During Empire their attention was elsewhere but without that distraction? These people are self important and uncreative, they know nothing except how to divide and rule. When all you have is a hammer everything looks like a nail. Change the elected officials all you like. It will make no difference.

The only bloodless solution, the one I push for, is AI. Have AI replace the civil service with the rules for the AI voted on in Parliament. No civil service means an efficient and just society.

One obtains a licence, one licenses.

Who's the paki now, dickhead?

>the yooooos did (((democracy)))
Na klar, Sepp

A CAN ASSURE U MATE THAT THERE DAY IS COMIN' THA GREAT BRITISH WURKIN CLASS AIN'T TAKEN THIS ANYMOEW. A CAN'T EVEN AFFORD ME ELECTRIC ANYMORE COS DEY CUT ME BENEFITS

EEEE DEEE ELL

Although he is a potato nigger, civic nationalist and an absolute circumcised dick sucking cuck for the Jewry and Israel

he is close as we will get to being /ourguy/ in the UK.

so if he is responsible for 'right wing extremism' just because he criticises islam. then the bbc should admit that all muslims are responsible for terror.

>Muslims are militarily pathetic so the government likely does not really fear them.
I think it's the opposite, they can summon hundreds to riot, and the police back down

then there is the whole racism BS

I think you are looking for Brit/pol/