It wasn't rigged guys, we were just losing

It wasn't rigged guys, we were just losing.

Boy, do they have an egg on their faces.

:^)

whats the point of this. You killed a thread just for this?

attention, spite, narcissism.

want a pic of my dick?

>soyboys

>we
Fuck off.

I'm still amazed so many liberal dunces actually thought a criminal like Hillary would be winning the presidency at all. It's mind boggling.

>that redhead
My dick gets hard for frumpy big-titted liberal girls

ahahahshahahaahhahahaha

So you want to fuck coalburners?

>wuz

can you imagine being the people in that picture our the people caught crying. giggle

>Obama comes out and says the election is "unhackable"
>zomg the election was hacked!!!

Most of these girls aren't anywhere near as liberal as they think they are. Probably only know 2 black people and are serial monogamists who latch onto white soyboys

Brilliant strategy by Russia desu. Rig the election and force the dems to say "it's not rigged" over and over so when the rigging of the election comes to light, the dems are discredited.

>Punchable soyboys
Everytime

Like wine, it gets better as it ages

have you tried not posting with your phone?

>when the rigging of the election comes to light
Found the CNN viewer lol

>he thinks Russia didn't tamper with the election
Either a shill or a retard

Inversion of reality.

kill yourself retard, your conspiracy theory is already falling apart at the seams lmfao

the democrats are utterly fucked when it all falls apart too, no one will ever care about your kvetching anymore

>elections can be tampered with

let me take a moment to mention the LACK OF VOTER ID in the united states. magnitudes more likely to affect the result than some online shopping commercial for anti-globalism.

Greatest moment ever

>he thinks Russia tampered with the election
This is what people who gobble CNNs cock actually believe lol

7 more years snowflakey :^)

but wait, if russia did tamper, to what extent? wil the next elections be safeguarded? how... all americans just wear a blindfold for 4 years?

I wonder if this girl knows she's a meme with Trump supporters.

Yes Mommy

I've never been more satisfied than that night knowing all of those smug faggots cried themselves to sleep

Kek this. Sometimes if I'm having a bad day I think that all over the United States on Nov 8 millions of smug little liberals said "gnight, gnight" toddled off to get an early night sleep, only to wake up to the news that Trump won, shitting the bed and crying the whole time at work.

God laughter is the best medicine.

mods are slow today.

That's not egg.

I can't handle that much kikery before I've had my coffee.

I'm looking forward to when the DNC is forced to auction their assets to settle their debts. I need new furniture for my office.