Texas dad who killed daughters while on phone with estranged wife taunts her at execution

A former Dallas accountant condemned for fatally shooting his two young daughters while their mother listened helplessly on the phone was put to death Thursday night in Texas but not before taunting her one last time.

John David Battaglia was executed for the May 2001 killings of his 9-year-old daughter, Faith, and her 6-year-old sister, Liberty. Battaglia and his wife had separated, and he shot the girls at his Dallas apartment during a scheduled visit.

foxnews.com/us/2018/02/01/texas-man-executed-for-2001-murders-young-daughters.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pGR2hV1GYbM
youtu.be/cu8e3nikyQk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why are why people so violent?

*white

Battaglia
>italians
>white
pick one

He isn't white. Secondly, how do you kill your own flesh and blood? I have a son and a daughter and I can't imagine doing anything to harm them. I hope hell is nice and hot for that guy.

He deserves the gibbet.

roastie btfo

Look white to me

A nigger looks white to a Paki.

Should've tortured him desu. Anyone who kills little girls doesn't deserve a quick execution.

Man, that wife must have been one hell of a bitch.

His wife must've been a real piece of work

This

Well, whitey you gotta accept that white race is indeed violent. The denial ism is real

>Faith & Liberty

Well thank fuck those two ended up in a pool of their own blood.

Say what you will but if you name your daughters Faith and Liberty you've already got a screw loose.

I'm willing to bet that the mother was a vicious bitch and he sensed it was in the DNA

>Well, whitey you gotta accept that white race is indeed violent.
You haven’t seen anything yet.

Texas-tier baby names.

all races r violent

Define white

I would never deny the violence in my people. That would be a fool's errand. However I will also take pride in the sophistication and efficacy of that violence.
We tend to do violence with righteous brutality and strive to avoid wasteful and wanton destruction. You can't do anything with a broken prize.

His final words pic related.

True.. People are violent.
All races and all of the 1306984 genders.

I don't think anyone has ever argued that whites where perfect. The main arguments are against multiculturalism is that a low trust society is disfunctional. It always leads to groups usually defined in racial differences competing for resources. It's the same argument as well there's some minorities therefore X white country wasn't and never was an ethnostate.

I don't want to click the link, does it mention what he said in the taunt?

You ain't seen nuffin yet. We're all about 'dem atrocities and the gloves are about to come off. Your time on this earth is running out, mud man.

Sig mig lige, er du bogse?

>"Well, hi, Mary Jean," he said, looking and smiling at his ex-wife. "I'll see y'all later. Bye."
>mfw a roastie makes you so nuclear angry you kill your own kids while she listens because you'd rather they be dead then live another day with her

hehehe bitch im killin ya kids

youtu.be/pGR2hV1GYbM
Sotu,Memo and the Rothschild murder plot train crash
Plus much more

Terry Davis time special

Unite my brothers !!!! Like fucking rome!!!
youtu.be/cu8e3nikyQk
Countrymen!!!!

Niggers are the problem and come in many colors

His wife had him arrested for (((harassment))), likely ruining his life and turning his kids against him.

lmao the only proper answer to roasties and their divorces

Yep. Seen the manipulation my mom tried to pull on my father after the divorce. Not a stretch to imagine that kind of thing was going on the entire 10 year marriage. Looking back my father had the patience of a saint to deal with that. Luckily he got sole custody of both me and my sister or I wouldn’t have even faulted him for doing this same shit. Only thing he fucked up on is not killing or maiming the mother as well.