THEY’RE MASTURBATORY FANTASIES THAT GIVE BROWN MEN THE VANTAGE POINT OF A WHITE MALE CINEPHILE

>THEY’RE MASTURBATORY FANTASIES THAT GIVE BROWN MEN THE VANTAGE POINT OF A WHITE MALE CINEPHILE.

DAS RITE NIGGA

I am also tired of seeing such things

(she'd rather watch brown women fall in love with white men onscreen)

they all want to date "up" and have whiter children

I swear, white people don't realize how exotic and alluring we are to the brown skinned, brown eyed, black haired races

What is the agenda here?

I'm also tired of the existence of brown men.
They're disgusting looking and those accents are obnoxious.

I want a movie where Ryan gosling falls in love with Leslie Jones and it takes the entirety of the movie for him to win her over she's just so complete

Something the right and left can agree on?

Me too. They should show white men with Asian women more often.

the agenda is a butthurt paki roastie is upset that the white women are stealing their men, who only fuck them because of arranged marriages

That's a Jewess not a white woman.

The kind of nip who speaks English and would want to fuck you is almost certainly a nigger living whore. Look at that south parker retard trey parker. He got cucked so hard by his nap wife he ended up married to a nigger and her son 9I shit you not). And he had almost half a billion shekels and spoke the language and her family still would never accept him.

Can't we just throw asians under the bus and have them push asian female brown male relationships?

>YOU'RE FREE TO LOVE WHOEVER YOU WANT WHETHER YOU'RE GAY, LESBIAN, BLACK, BROWN, MUSLIM, CHRISTIAN, OR JEWISH

>Brown man falls for a white woman

>N-N-NO THAT'S NOT WHAT I MEANT

You'd expect a kike to know better.

I've even heard arabs say this shit.
The whole world is waking up insanely quickly, kikes and their lack of foresight is astounding, they might actually get wiped off the face of the earth this time

>That nose
>White

t. never traveled and/or roastie

he isn't a kike. His court jew, stone is a kike. Who literally takes half the shekels and does NOTHING but for two voices while he writes and directs it all himself. He has to pay the Jew 1/2 of everything in protection money or they wouldn't have hired him.

(((Theyre))) instigating civil war

This sandnigger is dog ugly too but wishes he was Leo DeCaprio so fucking bad it’s hilarious

The best way to attack the race mixing narratives is to turn brown women against white women.

Nah mate. I've travelled extensively all over the world and seen what shit genetics look like. Stop shitposting and give your children the gift of White genes.

It seems like being against racemixing is only wrong if you're white, specifically male. Nobody bats an eye when these types of articles are written by non whites.

>t. never traveled
you're going to fucking sit there and tell me you got quality jap pussy as a tourist in nippon if you don'r speak the language? you're a fucking lair. I know some who have pulled decent korean snatch (after surgery I assume to look less chinky and more jap). Just doesn't happen. And I could have fucked one in south america who came onto me so hard I thought she must be a hooker, but just an "office worker" who invited me for there for the cherry blossom thing. never went.

also, enjoy your supreme gent son cuckold...

>movies b raciss n shit
>k, we'll stuff them so full of brown people that no whites will ever set foot in a theater again
>that's raciss too

>I swear, white people don't realize how exotic and alluring we are to the brown skinned, brown eyed, black haired races
We do, we just know better. Pic related.

I'm tired of seeing brown men AND women at all desu.

white female here. i dont care about white men dating chinks. they should just be disallowed from having children. when a non-white dates a white the non-white should be sterilised.

At some point we will be enforced to establish laws to save our phenotype. White people are the most attractive and arguably valuable race on the planet.

>roastie here
>but i hate them so much they should be sterilized
>i don't care though
kek I'm going to have two more kids just for you, sweetheart.

>she has an inferiority complex and (rightly) see white women as more desirable than her shitskinned kind.
She's scared of losing male attention. Since she doesn't get any from white men, brown men is her last resort. If they get different ideas from jewed up TV shows she has nothing left.

Chinese is better than Jap in my opinion. I would never marry a non-Christian.

>Edith Kiki Vadkuruuuushanti Padma
Someone jelleh

>my supermom can handle me alone

>WHITE WOMEN ARE TAKING OUR BROWN MEN
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Don't interrupt an enemy when they're making a mistake.

Along a similar vein Amy schumer made a movie where she was the embodiment of evil bad male stereotype.

Alcoholic, banal, crass, craven, slut, with no redeamable qualities and a fear of commitment.

And had a surgeon chasing her around trying to win her heart.

And I dont think it was meant to be ironic satire. I dont think she was in on the joke, I think it was accidental.

But the effect is exaclty like the movie you describe. It's revolting on a primal level.

Is that classic Paul Dano's gf?

Who said it

>white nationalist

or

>extreme lefty

believe it or not, that guy makes me want hapa children even more

Not defending racemixing but wasn't he half jewish?