First Paul Ryan

Now ANOTHER top Republican has come out against Nunes’ memo. What the HECK is going on?!?!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pGR2hV1GYbM[Open]
youtu.be/cu8e3nikyQk[Open]
mintpressnews.com/threads-of-establishment-russia-narrative-trace-back-to-neocon-think-tanks/236936/
disobedientmedia.com/2018/01/meet-the-cabal-that-are-framing-domestic-american-activism-as-russian-influence-and-fake-news/
russia-insider.com/en/its-time-drop-jew-taboo/ri22186
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

DON'T BE DISTRACTED GOYIM LOOK OVER THERE

I hate this faggot so much.

Evan McMuffin is not a top Republican. Good God.

maybe its a spy removal trump tactic

Liar.

Just two days ago, Ryan not only said the memo should be released, but that the FBI "needs to be cleansed."

Dems are starting a new fucking cold war (and blaming Trump for it) in an attempt to win the next election.
These snakes will stop at nothing

Mcmuffin glows in the dark
Fuck that nigger

He’s literally a CIA plant.

Extreme cowardice.

>Egg McMuffin
>top anything
holy fuck is OP ever a faggot

Because the memo is full of lies. Why can't you faggots understand this? The FBI is one of the most right wing institutions in the government. Yet somehow they're colluding with Clinton after helping her lose the election? Your narrative doesn't even make sense.

I voted for McMullin: big mistake. In 2020 I'm going Trump.

The left's new found love of the CIA is probably the most disturbing thing.

Memo hasn't been released yet, how do you know it contains lies?

Are you Dumb? Did anyone accuse the FBI as a whole? It's a lame straw man - it was the a few people at the top who are corrupt. Field offices and agents do good work it's the HQ that's corrupt, like any agency

AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Oh the guy who was planted by the Clintons/Bush/Obama CIA hedgemongy in Utah to prevent Trump from taking Utah. They guy who may have handed the Steel dossier to McCain. Oh this asshole. He is going to be locked up too.

>top Republican
This idiot didn't win a single county in Mormon-run Utah. He is pathetic.

>le CIA true republican man
Lmao

WOW
WHO IS THIS EVAN MCMULLIN
IF HE DOESNT LIKE TRUMP THEN IT MUST BE VERY BAD FOR HIM
WOW
EVEN THE REPUBLICANS DONT KIKE HIM ANY MORE

Only goes to show what the establishment really is and who it serves

youtu.be/pGR2hV1GYbM[Open]
Sotu,Memo and the Rothschild murder plot train crash
Plus much more

Terry Davis time special

Unite my brothers !!!! Like fucking rome!!!
youtu.be/cu8e3nikyQk[Open]
Countrymen!!!!
Niggers are the problem

You're right. TRUMP kikes (((THEM)))

Russia should nuke salk lake city
fucking mormons

The infighting between top Republicans is tearing this party apart. Thanks Trump!

Kikes showing thier true allegiance

Is McMuffin still in debt?

>Moscow
>Russia
They rarely even say Kremlin. Where are the specifics? Where are the names??

Yeah, let's impose sanctions on Russia for fake twitter and linked in accounts. There's nothing like economically attacking an entire nation because a few idiots in the USA can't fact check.

>top republican
lmao, he's a cianiggger who needs to fuck off and die

It wasn't the whole organization. Just select indivuals whom groomed other to the bidding of the Clintons like Comey. Comey bent over backwards to prevent Clinton not getting arrested and tried in 2016 when she clearly broked the law and Huma was hacking her emails for the Saudis and or Mossad.

All members of deep state are desperately poisoning the well. Their guilt must be massive.

He really is the most annoying fucking weasel and has the most punchable face.

/thread

>hasn't read the memo
>"it's full of lies"
How do you know that?
HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT?

Remember when MSM told us he was probably going to win Utah in the Presidential election? lol

It's a classic he says/he says situation. Why would the public believe Nunez over the FBI? Especially since this seems like a distraction for Trump.

Even the accused agents don't make sense. They helped draft the letter that "supposedly" cost her the election.

faggot lol

Yes, Mcmuffin was supposed to lose Utah for Trump and give Hill Dog the win. See how smart they think you are mormons?

owned by jews

mintpressnews.com/threads-of-establishment-russia-narrative-trace-back-to-neocon-think-tanks/236936/

disobedientmedia.com/2018/01/meet-the-cabal-that-are-framing-domestic-american-activism-as-russian-influence-and-fake-news/

russia-insider.com/en/its-time-drop-jew-taboo/ri22186

If you start paying attention you’ll find it odd that when you hear or read really anti-Russia screeds, Jews, only 3% of the population, are far far more than 3% of what you’ll see.

Spread this knowledge, user. It us one of many things The People need to know.

Hillary Clinton and the Democratic Party gave money to GPS Fusion to create a Dossier which was used by the Obama Administration to convince a Court misleadingly to spy on the Trump Team.

Fuck you and your party. Trump Only

You tard, we rejected him. You faggots gave us the Bushes who literally ran the CIA and were skull and bones.

Mormons aren't the problem. We support the rule of law and hate secret societies.

We also think Nazis are faggots and Washington would have pissed on that nanny states grave.

You weak ass faggots and your obsession with Kings whether they be Trump Hitler Obama Hillary or rothchilds.

No king but Christ.

McMullin is just a piece of shit, he's of no consequence

McCain
McMuffin
Rick Wilson
and the DNC create PIss Dossie

Now they bet not to release the memo

Trump gets an intelligence briefing every morning, this is how it usually ends:

>so, any news on russia? t. trump
>sir, they couldn't even hack the dnc if their lives depended on it
>we have the best computer systems, don't we folks?
>yes sir, we do

i said but those polls are pure fiction, and what about his bot likes and retweets, and they said nevermind that- err that's just whataboutism!

Shill thread
Sage

great post

McMuffin is still salty about the election, what else is new?

so embarrassing. worst thing to come out of Utah in recent history. #mcmuffin

He's not even a bottom republican. He's a literal nobody.

It's almost as if Nunes is an idiot who's only useful for his blind loyalty to Trump.

Paul Ryan approved the release even after Nancy begged him

>I pretend every fart in the media is a confident prediction or a pronouncement of absolute truth, so that I can pick and choose which stories I want to call out as wrong/fake after the fact

McMullen is a gay CIA plant investment banker who has sold out to the Jews and is an active intelligence agent against the last militant white church.

And Hitler's still a cape wearing faggot.

I'm an American Mormon and only the reason McMullen got vote one is some Mormons are stupid.

But other Mormons will regulate on them so expect pure Trump next round ala reagan

>top republican
sage

>top republican
hes a cia nigger covering for the corrupt
sage

See?! Both Republicans AND dems hate trump!

>What the HECK is going on?!?!
Blackmail
What the FUCK do you think is going on?

He said this before Ryan's statement, you faggot. Quit shilling, nigger. Sage.

McMuffin is literally the biggest controlled op in America. Ignore this cuckservative.

We get it youre a shill. You can fuck off now.

>Mittens says he has an announcement to make soon

>He's probably going to endorse Eggy for Senate

Fuck.

>cointel pro is this easy goys
It doesn't matter what parties, what matters is removing bad actors. Ryan and Mcmuffin are some bad actors on the right, but I'm sure I don't need to inform you shills of this.

Isn't McMullen implicated in the original creation of the Russia dossier when it was insider republicans still trying to stop Trump?

>Jan 29th

Top Republican - hahahahahahahahaha

*McMuffin

Evan McMullin .... he had ONE (1) job in the 2016 election. His one job was to mess up one state to swing a few voters away from Trump into Hillary's camp. Literally failed. Didn't even fucking matter. Still doesn't. Just as the OP doesn't matter. FAIL!!!

Those faggots were "never trump" from the beginning. They worked hard to put a stop to his presidential run. They took money to do this.

Should be rather obvious since both democrats and republicans are trying to block the memo.

McMuffin is a Mormon spook and if you think Russia influencing our government is bad, I don't see why you should be okay with crazy cultists doing so. Did I mention the fact that the Feds are full 1000's of his co-religionists due to nepotism and bureaucratic prejudice against smoking/drinking.

>Why would the public believe Nunez over the FBI?

The fbi hired foreign mercenaries to murder LaVoy Finnicum. Why should we ever again trust the fbi, ever? Wjy should we trust the fbi after they armed the Orlando pulse nightclun shooter and blocked all investigation of him? Dame for the 9/11 hijackers, fbi blocled investigations on them. The fbi should not even exist after riby ridge. Or waco. The fbi are nothing but useless retards investigating simple crimes they cant figure out, and the hit squad for politicians.

Jews!!!

The shenanigans go back before the JFK and Joe McCarthy Assassinations.

They were going after Organized Crime and preventing Israel getting Nuclear Weapons.

Use DuckGoDuck as Google is altering information and suppressing the Truth.

Why not both Evan?

Who is this douche? I mean really, who gives two drops of hobo piss about this clown on either side other than (((Bill Kristol)))?

The train crash shook them

Guess this guy has been banging kids also, and doesn't want to be exposed.
Anyone who is opposed to this release has been compromised and is being controlled.

McMullin is CIA and always opposite to Trump

>top republican
>named after a popular breakfast food item

pick one

Glad you are changing but God damn how did you fall for his shit the first time?. A 3rd of my state did, it was embarrassing

>top Republican
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

16 year old detected

get a job faggot

The real machinery of power and the status quo does not break down along party lines, simple as that. Plus there are probably some truly vicious examples of arm-twisting going on right now.

So you’re saying the memo is fake just because you say so?

>The FBI is one of the most right wing institutions in the government

What makes that statement true? Also, do you have any examples of any moderate or leftist institutions in the government?

Egg McMuffin is a faggot shill RINO Mormon.

I hope the memo sends some of these fucks to prison. Jamal will be happy to prove his deepest depths.

I wonder what circle of hell people like this end up in

McMuffin is certainly not a top, anyone can see he's a bottom and loves it.

OH LOOK ITS A CIA IN THE DARK NIGGR

> RINO MORON

The fact that the memo hasn't been released yet means behind the scenes damage control is in full swing. Instead of tick tocking like a bunch of faggots, they should have kept their mouths shut and dropped it like a tactical nuke when the time was ripe.

>McMuffin
>Top R
Top Kek

>Instead of tick tocking like a bunch of faggots, they should have kept their mouths shut and dropped it like a tactical nuke when the time was ripe.

I agree. They should’ve dropped out without making any noise beforehand. But the shilling and screeching coming from the left indicates the merits of the memo.

Back during the Obama years, they would laugh at us, and rightfully so. Today they’re in full scale panic, and it’s so satisfying watching panicked shills attempting to discredit by saying they have “credible sources” that told them it’s full of lies.

>hate secret societies
You wanna rethink that statement Captain Underpants?