Is Sup Forums a strong enough man?

Is Sup Forums a strong enough man?

not politics

I'm raising my wife's son now, training him for the next mass shooting.

unsanitary

Top Cuck.

inb4 mapleland imposes bill C-17 that compells the population of Ontario to refer all step dads as "strong and brave" and if the race of the child is mixed "mighty" will be required aswell.

Then why are all soyboys noodle armed cucks?

Sup Forums needs to stop all this immature cuck shit. Raising another man's son is one of the most alpha things a man can do.

It takes a strong man to wipe the inocent seed of a degenerate man off the planet

It takes an even stronger man to gas the single mom and put the spawn in an orphanage.

nope

Literally the definition of a cuck. Why would I raise the spawn of another man pumped inside some stupid slag that didn't trap their partner into a marriage to encourage a twenty year long stable family union?

Savage

>step up to the plate
>someone left on the table

Does being a cuck cause you to mix metaphors?

no I guess not

WTF I LOVE LEFTOVERS NOW.

No it is not strong. It is pathetic for kid and for cuck father.

What music you listening to, OP?

In the animal hierarchy, those that gets the scraps another didn't want is LITERALLY the beta male.

Id raise my wifes son provided he is the only one and I can put two seeds in her womb so I have three children then with one being "claimed" from another man.

I watch my nephews all the time and I'm ready to strangle my fucking sister for having them, I couldn't imagine RAISING kids that aren't even mine.

You'll only be the kid's dad until the sloot decides you are outta her life

I would raise another white man's kid if he somehow died, but UNLESS that fucker is dead I'm not interested. He can take care of his own damn kid himself.

Would never raise a niggers kid though, dead or alive

Wizard 101

Gr8 B8 M8

Kike 102

i would probably snicker in private if i saw someone wearing this in real life desu

No. Would rather marry a trap than a single mom

gosh no I'm a weak pathetic loser so I guess I'll just have to raise my own genetic offspring, how shameful

just abuse the Little shit MGS2 style and turn him into a full fledged 1488er.
Tell him his mother hates him and his father left him and you are the only one looking out for him

Cuck memes aside, adoption and the like has always been a relatively common practice. If a man is prevented from having his own children because of a non-biological child it is a bit of a shameful thing but the act of providing fatherhood to orphans isn't without value to society.

Fuck that bullshit.
Unless the woman will have the child/children of the new man. I'm all for adoption but not to the extent of replacing them with your real children and the opportunity to pass on your genes.

But then the new man has to deal with who the real father was. Did he have anger issues? Was he a alcoholic? Was he a sick fuck? Will their step son have those same traits and threaten their real childrens wellfare? Or (God forbid) would the step son of a unknown despicable human or violent Jamal rape their real daughter?

>It takes a strong man to be a LITERAL cuckold

I would snicker in front of him. What's cucky going to do about it?

Whoever wrote this article knows nothing about manhood or what it means to be a father. How do I know? They thought the plate in the phrase "stepping up to the plate" was a dinner plate.

Sounds like Sloppy Seconds
No matter how its worded

I was in the grocery store a couple of weeks ago and saw a balding, bearded manlet holding his reformed mudshark gilfriend's halfrican baby. Little niglet couldn't have been more than a year old. I unintentionally let out one of those involuntary snorting half laughs you do when you're surprised by something funny and then quickly looked away. When I looked back she was staring daggers through me. He was trying to look angry too, but there was something in his eyes - half sadness, half shame - that let me know he knew.
I hope they got in a big argument on the way home and broke up.

imagine being at computers

The most cucked thing you can imagine is rasing another mans bastard kids from a woman who chose poorly who she let cum inside of her.

Kek

spbp

>step up to the plate left on the table
I love this

A man makes his own damned plate, a dog eats the man's tablescraps.

only if its a hot daughter i can molest

Raising someone else's genetic material is pretty cucked.

> friend dates girl he meets
> in fucking rehab of all places
> chick is complete degenerate, fucks all sorts of dudes
> cuts ties with him, runs off the fuck dudes, we resume our lives and chill as friends
> comes back pregnant, hysterical
> he starts dating her again and prepares to take care of the kid instead of getting off drugs or getting a job
> can physically see how bad this is going to turn out

I cut a lot of losses in time spent with this friend when I acknowledged he wouldn't quit degenerate drugs but being a user, neet, AND a cuck stepfather? Camaraderie is being stretched.

At what point do you drop the people you've called friends for decades?