Lost connection with a girl that i been with for three years in a deep relationship and tried getting hold of her...

Lost connection with a girl that i been with for three years in a deep relationship and tried getting hold of her through kik but her phone has not logged on and not turned on and on skype it turns out that the small question mark on the gray profile means she removed me from contacts and feel so much shit right now. Three fucking years with this english girl that i was deep in a relationship with. Fucking got ghosted hard and it's now been six fucking days since.

She was a neet, shy, into weebshit and was annoying in a fun way and now i can't even have a girl like that now! Fuck this world fuck this shit fuck everything! Going to blow my brains out with my Winchester later on tonight.

At least i always have you guys.

Go cry to /b this is not politics
also kys sage

Lmao fag

>B O N G E D

She is being fucked by black dick now. Sorry bro.

Sup Forums is dead and that meme is old and stale so go kill yourselk korean cunt

kys

>Not related to politics
>English girl

Keep making mistakes don't you. People have had breakups since man and women started having relationships.

Difference being your partner might have died after three years being mauled by a wild animal, raped, murdered, taken by another tribe etc.

Modern breakups are much easier in comparison. Concentrate on bettering yourself.

>Say this to yourself every day.

Its over.
Shes not coming back ever.
Its over.
Her chapter in my life is done.
Her mom was fat anyway so I dodged a bullet.

>She was into

you know women lie about that stuff? apparently their lies are the mans fault though lol

I’m sorry user. I’m not a girl but I’m here if you need someone to talk to.

This isn't /r9k/ you fag. No wonder she wanted to drop you.

On the off chance you're not trolling though, blowing your brains out is what assholes want you to do, so stay alive just to spite them.

She was actually into weeaboo stuff like anime, vocaloid, emoticons basically otaku shit AND I WAS OKAY WITH THAT BECAUSE SHE ACTUALLY CARED AND LOVED ME FOR THREE FUCKING YEARS UNTIL NOW FUCK!

Already plan on blowing my brains out tonight with a Winchester but the problem is mom would find my dead body with a blown apart head and the last thing i need to do is cause her to have a breakdown and a stroke.

>actually into

ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I simply don't believe that. also if you're worried about what happens *AFTER* you die then you are just an automaton in my eyes, bound by fear to the script. like watching a movie. not a real person.

You are better than this user
Don't give up, i still have not and i probably got a lot more fucked in life

>SHE ACTUALLY CARED AND LOVED ME FOR THREE FUCKING YEARS UNTIL NOW FUCK!
Which implies it's highly likely that someone will love you again.

>the problem is mom would find my dead body with a blown apart head and the last thing i need to do is cause her to have a breakdown and a stroke.
Having sympathy for others implies you're a decent dude, implies the world needs more of you.

Even if you're an asshole that posts nonpol on Sup Forums.

Let go of your pride and seek God in prayer. Ask and you shall receive.

lmao

Dont complain until you get ghosted by someone you were planning a marriage with :(

Try bleach and vinegar, user. Livestream for us please.

Cry me a river you faggot.

Look, and just in case this is not larping,
The things you feel are towards YOUR INTERNAL IMAGE of that girl, NOT ON THE GIRL.
You're sorrow now BECAUSE REALITY DID NOT MATCH YOUR NAIVE IMAGE. Do you get it?
You'll get the same thing again with other girl, you'll fall in love again, with a better one. There's 3.5B billions bitches out there. Go look for another. Forget about this one. If you do not active seek for her, she'll be back, that's the nature of women.
tl;dr- You'll be fine.

>she loved me
It was only an online relation you need some real relation. I can promise you in 6 months it's going to be okay. You need to become a man to attract females. Get your emotions under controll she played with them and your conclusion needs to be less emotion not more. Start lifting and get your testosteron levels up.

That's pretty normal, and sane. You worry about the harm on your loved ones.
In any case, suicide is the most coward act.

If you were in a 3 year relationship, i GUARANTEE she is thinking about you and it will drive her CRAZY if you don't contact her. ESPECIALLY - no - ONLY if you get your life together though. On the other hand, if you chase after her like a pussy you will forever diminish in her eyes.

also, /r9k/ that way whiny bitch man. --->

/9rk tier shit lmao. Dont even go to/b/

Fuck off Lee

Post this on /b shit sipper.

Fuck off, not your personal blog.

Go back to /9rk/ you bring lots of laughs to the world.
>*Gives you a sincere thumbs up