Islamic Attacks And Killings

Hey, Sup Forums. I'm currently doing a write up article on islamic terror attacks in England and Ireland in the last year - brought about by the recent stabbing in Dundalk. What i'm looking for is a somewhat comprehensive listing of all muslim attacks throughout any country on the british isles, so drop what you can, links, pictures, listings, texts, anything. Thanks.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Islamist_terrorist_attacks
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Instead of fucking criticizing the Muslims, do it to the one who supports this shit, you potato nigger. The fucking Jews.

Do you think I don't know that, you sour cunt? I literally just asked for a list of terror attacks, nothing else and it caused you to spazz out. Stop projecting, you child

Here

He's probably too scared, OP do you look like this by any chance?

Not the hero you want. But the hero you need.

Dont 4get this one!

That's what happens when you have 7 children and live above an ammunition stockpile.
Still Fakestine, Gaza here is the second or thrid most densely populated city in the world.

i'd be firing rockets at the jews if I was in the same position as palastine

The Strip is actualy the most densely populated shithole on the planet.

And than murica and the west will be firing hell at u and they will use their media to make u look like the bad guy
Hitler was right

:^)

Go nuts, frá
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Islamist_terrorist_attacks

What about iraq iran afghanistan syria egypt u always want to put your dick where it doesn't belong

Well you're not British then, my country stands firm with Israel and secondly the country 'palestine' doesn't actually exist.

no nation of palastine did exist true, but the vast vast majority of the land was occupied by arabs, plus European kikes have barely any relation to the old jews,

>if you don't what isreal doing to palastinans what the pakis and jews are doing to London and Essex you must be a paki
shitty logic schlomo

Big boys game boyo, you cannot understand.
Still your umma is a chimera and none of this is reason enough to commit terrorist bombings.
Against other muslims or against us.

*if you don't support what

It was controled by muslims u retard not because the west didn't recognize it as a country doesn't mean it is not a country
Plus the jews that live there today r retarded gypsys that survived

Yo didn't say I support goat fuckers killing anyone I just want the west to get it's dick out of other countries's buisness

Back to the gas chamber kike

And it's the opposite

well this thread went well

oh not just the terror but every migrant crime which happen to open borders?
maybe you should buy umbrella?
more people died by mexican, niggers regular crime in the usa then israelis by the muh 6 million rocket caust