Memo hype thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yyl8McQniPk
youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw
youtube.com/watch?v=fKQmrEUDKIA
youtu.be/pGR2hV1GYbM
youtube.com/watch?v=KeaUOdvo0BA
motherjones.com/politics/2018/02/while-you-are-tweeting-about-the-nunes-memo-russia-is-plotting-its-midterms-attack/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Edging causes prostate cancer

Let cry the hounds of war.

lies

Like Christmas morning as a kid

Where is it being released at online goddammit?

C'mon already

The memo is a literal nothingburger.

Pic related

youtube.com/watch?v=yyl8McQniPk

I care less than yesterday 2bh.

Somebody better get arrested or executed or I'm gonna have the biggest autistic chimpout ever.
Kys in advance. Cap this.

The memo will be a huge nothing burger.

You're wasting your time.

This.

let's hope the Memo is released by noon!

Album to listen to while comfy checking the memo

youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw

Hillary, is that you?

WHEN!?!? I'M FUCKING DYING HERE!

why isn't it out already, i'm so sleepy desu

Guys it's out.

what time does it get released?

WHERE?

youtube.com/watch?v=fKQmrEUDKIA

Holy shit it the memo flew over my house!

CNN: Memo shows photo`s of Hillary Clinton and Putin having sex in Obama`s bed. Afterward both peed on the bed. Disgusting. Don`t release anymore.

Quick catch it!

Damn, It's already at Serbia, heading north.

jesus christ dude, yellowstone just flew over mine!

Fucking Bulgarians, not even catching the memo. I am disappoint.

kek

I'm a basement dweller not an athlete

It won't be released. It's worth more as a mystery.

get litty

Open the gates at gitmo. We have some new guests arriving!

IF CONSECUTIVE NUMBERS OCCUR THE EARTH WILL LITERALLY OPEN UP AND SWALLOW THE GLOBALISTS AND THEIR DISGUSTING SHILLS

fucking niggers

OBAMA
GOES
TO
JAIL

rolling

how many hours until its released?

Rolling.

>THE EARTH WILL LITERALLY OPEN UP AND SWALLOW THE GLOBALISTS AND THEIR DISGUSTING SHILLS
I doubt the Earth would want to eat crap like that

Rolling

winner winner chicken dinner

youtu.be/pGR2hV1GYbM
Sotu,Memo and the Rothschild murder plot train crash
ALSO democrats planning assasina tion. Much much more!!!

We're are on the cusp of the happening of our lifetime !!! False flag possible to avert . Fuck the SHILLS

I live in Arizona, and don’t wake up until 8, or 10 EST, I assumed it would be released by the time I woke up.

Is it not happening? Has drumpf teased us, only to leave us desperately begging for more like the good little sluts we are?

CERN just flew over mine. Alarms are sounding

This kraut is a liar if Yellowstone goes flying I would be dead.
Lying sausage sucking gerry at it again lads.

gonna be real disappointed if this doesn't live up to the hype.

CANCEROUS fucking posters on this site have made me not fucking care.
should i?

It could be something pretty big. I am not holding my breath though, one can only hope for the best.

Omae wo mou shinderu

intelligence.house.gov
i imagine

The twin towers just flew over my house

>Implying my life is not eternal

ill wait to see it myself. i fear that no matter what is actually in it, there will be hysterical anons scrambling to find any crumbs they can to blow up into something more than nothing.

too much emotion invested for some, its 2018 we should be used to nothings by default

You absolutely should.

Yeah pretty much this, and even if there is something substantial in it the document has been framed in a very partisan way for the last week. So whether anything will be done with the information or not is questionable.

Am I the only one who's just watching this all unfold knowing full well that even if something does come of it, nothing will be done about it because republicans are cucks?

>even if there is something substantial in it the document has been framed in a very partisan way for the last week
its been going on much longer than that, its been the case since the end of the republican nomination elections, its why im eternally skeptical of any meaningful happenings when reported by pol now. the entire narrative being pushed by the Q squad (and accelerated by newcunts) is STILL republican v democrat, as if playing into the dichotomy has ever gotten anyone anywhere.
its playing their game, with their rules, in their boundaries and its mind blowing to me given everything we know today from history.

Not only republicans being cucks but the American people being complacent sheep too.

MSM will downplay the memo, and we will look like loons for pointing at the memo and saying it should be prison time. Because the elite are above the law, and a lot of people know that already, they just don’t really care.

This is what I was thinking too. It's going to wikileaks all over again. Loaded with dirt on Hillary, but normies never see it because the MSM never talked about the contents of the leaks. We may have to declare the meme war to end all meme wars.

Honest to god, if this comes out and it’s as bad as we think and nothing happens, I think some of us are going to have to do more than shitpost, I’m not willing to allow something like this go unanswered for.

Yep. It seems to me the only whites in the world right now that aren't completely castrated are Midwest whites and eastern euros. Coast whites gone, western Europe is gone, I don't really know about the Aussie's but they're prob fucked too.

now

This place is at election level shilling...def means dems are in for historical beat down 2.0.

Normies

Thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=KeaUOdvo0BA

Thanks for the laughs guys! Sorry about the memo bait. Don't choke on it...LOL

cant imagine this memo is going to live to Sup Forums's expectations.

it would have to be huge. insanely huge.

Anything short of a military coup is nothing.

I predicted from the start some high profile democrats will be forced to step down, maybe even a token pedophile case but at most about a dozen arrests drawn out long enough that virtually nobody goes to prison. Trump will declare the swamp drained and enough of his base will be pacified to draw the whole shitshow out for another generation.
controlled op in action..

id love to be proved wrong though the constant pushing of the democrat v republican meme tells me that maybe itll work and enough will be satisfied with whatever theyre spoonfed. they could arrest 500 people and it wouldnt matter as long as the same lobbying groups and taxation system are kept in place

If you're not focusing on fixing the election security - your aiding a hostile foreign power!
motherjones.com/politics/2018/02/while-you-are-tweeting-about-the-nunes-memo-russia-is-plotting-its-midterms-attack/

If you're not focusing on fixing the election security then you're aiding a hostile foreign power!

fuck off rabbi, how about looking into what The Tribe has done to manipulate elections for 100+ years or better yet what they have planned for the upcoming russian elections