WHAT IS HIS ENDGAME?

>The handlers of Punxsutawney Phil said the furry rodent has called for six more weeks of winter after seeing his shadow at dawn Friday.
archive.fo/Bd2GZ

Other urls found in this thread:

silive.com/news/2018/02/groundhog_day_whos_more_accurate.html
theweathernetwork.com/news/articles/polar-vortex-canada-february-pattern-ontario-prairies-british-columbia-quebec-atlantic-canada/94809
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How many times was he right?

Delete. This. Now.

Delete. This. Now.

Phil is horrible. For me it's the Staten Island Chuck!
>Using data from the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration, we have calculated the accuracy of both groundhogs' forecasts since 1992: Chuck's predictions have been accurate about 80 percent of the time, while Phil is only accurate about 25 to 30 percent of the time.

silive.com/news/2018/02/groundhog_day_whos_more_accurate.html

Yo how old is this squirrel?

>6 more weeks of winter
I live in Colorado. It hasn't snowed once and most days have been between 50 and 65 F. Basically the same weather as San Francisco.

Delete. This. Now.

He's never been wrong.

>The Inner Circle maintains that Punxsutawney Phil is correct in his prognostication 100% of the time. They purport that it is only by human error of the Presidents translation of Phil's Groundhogese communication that the prediction could ever be misconstrued as being anything less than 100% correct.

0.02 shekles have been deposited into your Pennsylvania board of tourism account

News already came out yesterday that there was a polar vortex forming in the North Pole due to that mild weather we got last week. This polar vortex will be bringing in cool arctic air instead of the regular pattern of getting warm pacific winds. So be prepared for snowfall and a cold next two weeks.

theweathernetwork.com/news/articles/polar-vortex-canada-february-pattern-ontario-prairies-british-columbia-quebec-atlantic-canada/94809

These groundhog shaggers are just meteorologists in tophats!

kek

>the furry rodent has called for six more weeks of winter
What did he mean by this Sup Forums?

Even groundhogs know global warming is a fraud.

Gas the rodent. Spring time when?

Nobody care'd who I was until I put on the fur

obituary

see How long is your Spring and Summer? Like one day each before the clouds and rain return right?

Have another

>obligatory
>fuckin' autocorrect man

>2018
>superstitions
wew

RIP in peace Jim Belushi. He was my favorite on SNL

He had it right the first time.

too soon user

so this is who the rothschilds answer to...

Even the Bog brothers bow down to him!

Groundhogs do not poke their heads out just for a weather forecast: they rise from hibernation early to find a sleeping female to impregnate while she's unconscious.

>there are people in this thread right now that think I should not have the right to rape that and that she would deserve it
what is wrong with you people?

furry nigger needs a 223 pill to put him to rest for another fucking month and a half of this frozen shit.

I was waiting for her locked elbows to collapse.
kek.

>I'm a God.

To rape and pillage until there are no survivors.

BASED!

huh?

Here's one you might enjoy

>be american groundhog
>get shot

Everyone needs to know their limitations.
Sheeit.

The musical was great.

/ourgopher/

Delete. This. Now.

/ourmarmot/ actually

youre not supposed to lock your legs on those things either

100%.
6 more weeks of winter. or 6 more weeks until spring.

Groundhog day is one of those retarded but comfy traditions that will disappear when whites vanish from America. Feels bad man, I love that shit.

Yep enjoy them while they last.

the Jews must destroy the white culture they created

I fucking loved that movie, it touches something deep inside my soul.
I wish I had friends again.

>-20s
>cold
Lmao, come back to me when it's at least -40

>american culture

Hey guys, I just finished reading the memo. Unfortunately it doesn't seem like it's anything major. Save your time and don't bother reading it.

Where in calirado? The only good part got snow yesterday