Shingeki no Kyojin

Annie makes me happy

she stinks and you stink for making ever single thread.

OP from the last thread here, don't think there's only one guy who makes thread with annie pics

He is the best MAN.

no need to be angry that annie is objectively best girl

because she is the best girl

Will you see the Hollywood and Netflix version of SnK? Will they go full dyke with YH?

When will he finally be confirmed?

The best think you're gonna get it /snk/ dubs scenes from the anime and you're gonna like it.

Reiner is so handsome.

Cute! Even though it's not his birthday until October.

>Protect her smile at all cost!

Dedicate your hearts!

I much, much prefer her smile in the manga, the anime blew it besides the A+ voice acting.

>Next 2 chapter are warrior flashbacks ending on the wounded soldier confronting Reiner.
>The 2 chapter after are Paradis flashbacks ending on the Eren reveal.
We'll probably have to wait a few more chapters.

>smile protected

Hansamu~

I can wait months, even years as long as he keeps showing up mysteriously. And the stream of fan art's always a plus.

I still laugh at how EH shippers don't understand what the true meaning
behind that panel is. Even Eren haters and YH shippers can clearly tell what Isayama meant by this. But I'm not really surprised. Really, I'm not. I mean were *are* talking about EH shippers here.

So you thought this panel proved something, huh? Zannen da kiddo. If only you knew moonrunes or didn't sonic across the manga I wouldn't have to explain something so obvious to you. In fact, it's so obvious that I almost don't feel like explaining it at all. But I'll do it anyway. Perhaps you'll change your childish way of posting after hearing an adult's opinion (read: fact).

Thinking this panel proves EH is canon is just downright retarded which you'd know if you had actually read the manga properly.
The true meaning of this panel is that Histroria HATES Eren and vice versa. You can clearly see from their expressions that they hate each others guts and are ready to jump at one another. Eren KNOWS the Reiss family are the true sons of devils and that historia is trying to reclaim the founding Titan from him. Eren is clearly ready to transform into a Titan and eat her so that he can use the Titans power to its fullest. Historia on the other hand is ready to drop that box on his feet then chew his neck and consume is spinal fluid. (Do you yet realize how wrong you've been all these years? Well it doesn't end here). Then in the next panel Mikasa clearly sense the animosity between the two and steps in to prevent them from fighting. Mikasa wants to first an foremost protect Eren at all cost. As much as she realizes that she is a threat to humanity (read: Eren) she knows she wil have to remain calm and wait for the right moment to strike. Again you'd know that if you had actually read the mango.

Endgame

Annie is made for Bert cock

nope
there's any doubt?

what

I M P O S S I B L E

Is new episone coming today or not?
It was on "today schedule" on horriblesubs, but dissapered.

So who ate Annie?

Jean.

Eren.

you are the one who ships a dead guy.

cry more cuck

Thanks for the laugh user

>dead guy
For now, "O MY PATHS" will revive Bort

It's not an episode but some show about season 2 and 3 with Connie and Sasha.

I want to cum inside the queen.

keep waiting

Why does BA exist when Annie either doesn't care for him or alternatively has animosity for him in all instances of what very few interactions they have? Do they even have any?

You watched it? Anything important in it?

We know, Ymir.

Endgame right here, brothers.

I think it was delayed.

I can't decide if the manga version or anime version were lewder.

Reminder that Hanji can´t go to Marley because she is pregnant.

Bert + Annie interactions are few in number, but highly romantically charged

Me too!

>she doesn't even regard him as his own entity and just runs off without a care for either of them
>romantically charged
I can't tell what's more delusional, BA or AM.

>A comrade who formerly aspired to join the Survey Corps with me fell in love with a girl from the bar we frequented, and he chose to protect her.

>I too thought I could perhaps walk along that same kind of path.

>But I chose the path of fighting titans over a girl I loved.

>Even a person who chose a peaceful life and could spend their life happily will eventually die.

Erwin had a difficult life, didn't he?

Me neither, but both are great.

BA at least is one sided, and has been pushed on media.

Oh, ok

this is a romanticly charge panel, yours is just delusions.

Proof that he's straight.

>is more interested in killing insect than what bert is saying? later runs and leaves them behind too
bertfags truly are delusional

this desu desu

>this is "romanticly" charged

And?
Like that ever stopped anything.

Annie is an undercover operative, of course she's going to try to ingratiate herself with her targets.

Meanwhile she her true feelings like with her true comrades, Bort in particular.

BA is on the same level as JM as far story goes
hell JM is better than BA, only reason faggots make fanart of it is because annie is not the main girl who likes the main guy
so JM fanarts are very low in number

The character CD just revealed why Levi chose to follow Erwin
>He may be inviting the worst outcome, but he’s not afraid of that, he is able to choose something. That’s the kind of guy he is.

>That’s why I chose to follow him. And I chose to fight.

So Mikasa > Eren because of the "Fight! if you don't fight, you die!".
Kenny > Uri because of the "can such power make trash like me compassionate?"
Manlet > Erwin because Erwin can make choices with no regrets?

>ingratiate herself with her targets.
maybe you're just a baiting or a speedreader, they didn't even knew eren had titan powers back then

It wasn't her duty to teach combat techniques to a potential enemy. About Bort is canon she didn't care about him.

>JM is better
If you like cuckoldry.

Proof that he'd never touch manlet's asshole in canon.

Yup

The only thing canon is that they're yet to have full interaction, and that she cares only about her dad as of now.

Oh shit, I didn't know this.
Cool.

She's really beautiful when she smiles.

Are you really waiting for the manga to redeem your crack ship? keep waiting, if Annie returns is not going to be for the sake of Bort character.

Whatever you say, one thing I know for certain is that Annie has no feelings for the guy who forced her into a crystal for the past 5 years

>people seriously unironically think BA is anywhere near canon or realistic

Bert certainly likes Annie but to imply Annie likes Bert back is to have not read the manga. Period. For the record AnniexEren is just as retarded.

Anyone want any other comics translated and typeset? Though this is hardly a feat worth mentioning. I'll get to them after I sleep.

shipping is retarded in general

If Annie returns, she'll just be killed off by the SL, that much is given.

EA at least has its merits before and after Annie's betrayal, BA is just retarded in general when you consider that Annie herself just wanted to go home and BR just kept pressuring her to do shit and she hated them for it
Though is right, shipping is pretty dumb in general, Bertfags are a special breed

Reiner was the one who fucked up, Bert has nothing to do with the fuckup that lead to Marco's death

>EA at least has its merits
It hasn't, Isayama personally sinked it. It's only suported by a bunch of Erenfags with the harem shit.

Eren I...

It's not even about having a romantic relationship, it's about the fact they both take each other seriously and respect and admire each other to the degree that Eren's still thinking about her as a measure of what he should be capable of even after their fights.

Chapter 94 status chart when

Meh.

Why does any ship exists?

What's the point anymore?

Y-yes?!

What's wrong with you?

Eren is not home yet, come back later.

How many blows can ErwL take?

I just don't see a point in bothering anymore.

> But I´m a man after all and I need to relax. The new guy seems like an obedient dog that would do anything I say to him

Bort didn't defend Annie and he let Reiner bully Annie into participating in the murder. So yeah Bort is a cunt.

Fujos are the worst. No decent man would take a manly asshole instead of a welcoming and warm female vagina.

Let them have their fun.

I LOVE YOU

manlet has femenine tighs. Let Erwin relax

DELET THIS RIGHT NOW

Their fun ended with chapter 84.

>A-Annie, I...

I think you'll find that history has shown that it was deemed more masculine to be sexually involved with men as opposed to women. Only since the idea that women are more than baby making machines became popular have men been shunned for wanting to fuck eachother.

I am going to marry Annie!

The fun never ends in the fujo life, user.

Why are you so disrespectful to the characters? is the self inserting really that stronk?