ENOUGH!

from her page, apparently this is making the rounds.

Its so stupid first "digita backface" now this?! do they not know they are the ones being racist?!

they do know exactly what they do, they just don't care. "Racism" is just a slur they use against whites and it gives them power over them. they don't actually care about the principle of "ending racism" or whatever else they say. it's just all about power to them. don't ever be fooled for a minute that it's about anything else.

>its ours
>we made it

the thing is i think this kinda stuff has made me hate them. 3 years ago i didnt give a shit now i just wanna te them to stfu

trips of truth

Black pride should be encouraged, it helps knock self identity into whites deeply blue pilled.

That's not the fucking memo

Black panther confirmed black nationalist with black ethno state. Whites deserve the same. Separate but equal!!!

>Niggers
>Stealing credit
>Niggers stealing

That's a new one.

dear niggers
noone cares about your retarded nigger movie
sincerely, white people

is this a WE WERE KANGS situation?

why are they turning one simple capeshit movie with a dumbass premise into a massive racial issue?

Do they think this will increase visibility of their shitty cause or make people like or listen to them?

They are doing the complete opposite...if they wanted to improve race relations or their image, black twitter and all of tumblr would just stfu about it. What they are doing now is actively aggravating the people already pissed with the NFL take a knee BS, and are also pushing people on the fence to fall on the "fuck these uppity niggers" side

yep-and they are saying white peeps needs to respect FICTION CHARACTERS, tf?!

Just niggers being niggers situation.
>doesn't belong to them
>take it regardless as turbowogs deserve it
>smack lips at anyone who says otherwise

Dear Nigger

We agree with you. You belong in Wakanda. Go there, and leave our shores so that we can become a white ethnostate.

Sincerely

White people

I wonder how many of these "Black Twitter" people are actually White - some of these memes are pretty funny but not ghetto funny.

>going to reddit

Should’ve stayed

>If you're here about my Black Panther post, don't bother sending me asks requesting explanations of complicated sociopolitical and cultural concepts, I don't have the time unless you've got $$$.

>reddit

nigga you bet be joking

More cannibalism I see. The niggers don't give a fuck if whitey is left or right - just that they're white. They're shaming the faggot leftist retards who went to go see this piece of shit, no right winger would ever claim a monkey. I could care less about some marvel piece of shit, because that's what it is.

Niggers need to stop thinking people want to be them - it's delusional and sad. I'd rather kill myself than turn into any of those future space niggers.

Dear black people's stop being so fucking stupid. Your entitlement is reaching bean levels.

when someone takes the time to type out y'all with the contraction indicated 100% guaranteeed they're either white or an affluent oreo

If you check this bitch's twitter, there's multiple posts where her and people like her want others to give them money just because they are black

they even have a day and a hashtag for this - #GiveBlackDay

That's what I thought - just wanted a reality check.

Does she new that Black Panther was created in the 1960's by a white Jew?

Here's the fucked up thing. Before nerd culture became popular there was already a comic book movie with a black lead. Wesley Snipes in Blade was pretty much the first successful Marvel property in theaters way back in 1997. The success of Blade made every other Marvel movie since possible.

>create artificial illusion that people are excited for your movie
>only black people are excited
>media slavishly reports on your illusion to help spread it
>only black people are excited
>black people begin to complain about white people excited for the movie
>and don't realize only black people are excited
rope

Straight into the gibs.

Also, the Cheshire Cat is from Alice in Wonderland/Through the Looking Glass.
I don't care if it's a gag about black people disappearing in oppressive white peepol photomagix,
it's cultural appropriation and she needs to stop it.

Drawfags.
Start creating shipping artwork where BP is the bottom with Thor, Hulk, etc etc.

Random Facism?

I mean it only makes sense. BP stands for Boi Pussy, doesn't it?

This was a big redpill for me when I realised it a few years ago. I used to think that racism could be eliminated if we just stopped giving a shit about race, but then it became clear that the left, and the minorities whose votes they get, will always use racism for their own gain. It's also only ever been white people who give a shit about ending racism. We are often too altruistic a race for our own good.

not really. blade was done before disney bought marvel. different people worked on that movie than any of the recent marvel stuff. disney spent so much on the MCU if it didnt break box office records from time to time or come close they would be bankrupt

I think we have a theme here.

we wuz stan lee n shiet

Imagine being so fucking cucked, the only thing, literally the ONLY thing your race can be proud of is a fucking fiction where they're portrayed as advanced, intelligent and powerful.

This is incredible.

kek.

Imagine if Warner Bros ever gets around to showing Gorilla City.

Niggers are incredibly weak emotionally and have just about zero self esteem. They're never going to get anywhere. It's be the humane thing to just gas them all, desu famalam.

You forgot Meteor Man

What the fuck does that have to do with his comment? He's saying there has already been black marvel heroes that were extremely successful. Blacks weren't feverishly claiming Blade as THEIR movie - All of this shit is a by-product of the manufactured black lies movement.

imagine being a white person and being this cucked

>I know that all the memes that Black Tumblr and Balck Twitter are creating are hilarious and wonderful
>as is all media we create.

Jesus...that movie had every black of importance at the time and still fuckin flopped.

We can expect many more movies like this.
And tyrone will lie in his own shit on his couch in his mud shack, smoking sawdust with 0,2% weed and be like
>AYYYYY, Mecha-Tyrone be like king of da world baby, in da future, whitey ain't worth shit any-mo, we be conquerin' da world baby, so stronk and proud of our heritage, woo!
While "whitey" is at work and making sure the next generation of whites is well educated to live to their fullest potential as well.

Being proud of a fictional story is so pathetic, I have no words for it.
Screw weebs, blacks is where escapism is at.
Fucking change yourselves so you have something to actually be proud of, for fucks sake.

surely King Kong was the pioneering black led fantasy film representing their true culture

You missed something

>bean levels
look mom I said it again!! :D

#FFFFFF¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Do everything you can to agitate these people without seeming to indend harm or insult. The more of them rage like this, and the louder they do it, the better.

They don't have any non-fictional people in their community worthy of respect, that's why they're latching on to the Black Panther. Fucking pathetic

Racism is normal and good. Any society that denies this primal defense mechanism is doomed.

Never forget

Came here to post this

That would be hysterical. I really want to see Wakanda's neighbor Niganda portrayed in one of these Marvel movies, too.

>1960s
>Jews pander to blacks with African superhero
>2010s
>Jews pander to blacks with same African superhero

why create something new? they're just 'thuh blacks"

underrated

richard prior? he was pretty good.

I have literally never had a problem with a black person in my life, nor do I see any point to actually have a problem with anyone who identified as 'black' for whatever fucking reason.

It is a color word to describe a COLOR, or whatever it is physicists and all that shit argue over.

Stop acting like I am the problem when you guys actually had the brains (just not the balls) to FIGURE OUT THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN BLACK AND WHITE YOURSELVES.

Assign your OWN fucking values, because in rgb(255, 255, 255) > rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.1)

Try to make ME be the asshole is NOT the method any WOMAN would ACCEPT. That's CALLED RAPE.

And, I, Have, Never, Raped, Anyone.
//
而且,我,有沒有,從來沒有,強姦任何人。

I Authorize African Americans To Be Called Nagants, Legally. Henceforth.

本人授權非裔美國人被稱為Nagants,合法。 從此。

it's the same mentality as the Spy Kids-type movies. Kids love them because kids triumph over stupid, dimwitted adults, thus showing the superiority of children.
Blacks are simply children - and act as such. Exact same mentality as play with Black Panther.

?!