Grid girls speak out against Formula 1's decision to ban them

yahoo.com/gma/grid-girls-speak-against-formula-1s-decision-ban-231803061--abc-news-topstories.html

>Just one day after Formula 1 announced it would stop using “grid girls” in the 2018 Championship Season, many of the women are speaking out against the decision.

>Before grand prix races, the women would stand in front of the cars wearing skimpy clothing often emblazoned with brand names.

>Other women spoke out against claims that grid girls were disrespected or objectified.

>Lucy Stokes posted to Twitter saying, “I love my job. I’m respected, paid well & proud to represent the team I’m working for. It’s not right for anyone, let alone ‘feminists’ to judge our job when quite frankly they are putting so many women out of work. Where is the equality & empowerment here?”

So I guess cheerleaders and such are next. Kind of funny that the liberal agenda ended up going the puritan route after all.

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/art/what-to-see/manchester-art-gallerys-metoo-inspired-removal-nude-nymphs-painting/
pjmedia.com/trending/yale-feminists-demand-frats-allow-women/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Grid girl lives matter.

Only the yellow outfit is skimpy, what the fuck

Why do they talk about """"empowering"""" sex workers when there's a real case of objectification, not being able to consent by their definitions, ect

why do fat dykes think they can speak for these women and why the fuck does anyone listen, that's a job, that's something they put on a resume, that's something a model can be proud of.

They have no one to blame for their loss of income but themselves. Women empowerment.

they just need to hire grid boyz

That's a man

That's Martina Markota. She's a friend of Gavin Mcinnes and was a Proud Boy until her boyfriend Jack Buckby was bullied out of the Proud Boys for being a civic nationalist.

I wish people would stop cowing to these retards. They are serious cancer.

Can't wait till Formula Soy dies and Bernie, Sergio and Dietrich set up a breakaway series.

Nope. Renaissance art is next. Manchester Art Gallery is removing pieces of art that "sexually objectify women" in what they describe as an "artistic act to prompt discussion"

telegraph.co.uk/art/what-to-see/manchester-art-gallerys-metoo-inspired-removal-nude-nymphs-painting/

This is dangerously close to book burning now. Removing classical art from legendary artists because "muh feels".

Weird to see an american being able to differentiate modest from immodest.

Thread here on this:

Way to go feminists. You just put a lot of women out of work for no other reason than they're physically attractive and you're not.

The yellow one isn't even that skimpy. It at least has an amount of class to it. The other three look fine. If they wanted to target skimpy clothes they should have pursued the ring girls in wrestling and boxing. The ones that hold up the numbers. This is ridiculous.

of course we all know the hooters forces women to take the waitress jobs.
the same goes for these type restaurants everywhere

Is it true all you frogs are immodest fucks? That's the stereotype here anyways. America is in a really strange position between old puritan ideals and complete hedonism

I don't really see the point of having grid girls, what do they even do? But this is obviously just a case of unattractive women being mad that beautiful girls exist and are seen.

Kinda hard for them to spout their shit of ''muh impossible to meet beauty norms'' when people see women like that all the time.

Feminism in 2018: taking away jobs from happily employed women.

Let that sink in for a minute.

>what do they even do?

They entertain the crowd.

>It’s not right for anyone, let alone ‘feminists’ to judge our job

That's a real woman, right there

inb4 trannies become grid """""""girls"""""""

This is of absolutely no interest to me one way or the other and I'm a bit tired of reading about it.

>cheerleaders are next
Cheerleaders are useless.

>bullied out of the Proud Boys for being a civic nationalist
Proud Boys are civic nationalists tho.

F1 is slowly dying, does anyone even watch it anymore? didnt they have some trouble with the license for videogames last year or so? its like they want it to flop.... but i dont think removing degenerate scantily clad girls is a bad idea... they ruin the sport of racing, women are not needed on the track

F1 should be banned for being a fag sport

Horsefaced ham planets use the words "objectification" and "exploitation" to force a silence onto... beautiful women. Women they will never be. They push fat acceptance with one chubby fist while forcing beautiful women from the camera with the other. In short, they're jealous.

>I guess cheerleaders and such are next
This ought to be our next campaign.
First BLM intruded on the White Man's sacred game and the NFL took a hit. If we can get SJW harpies to start banning cheerleaders or promoting male cheerleaders will further the divide.
Kek grant this post repeating initegers pls

They'd be happier raising children desu.

they are so BRAVE and COURAGEOUS they are models for EVERYONE

I like how you're now defending "don't judge me, i do what i want" as an argument. Sup Forums is as fickle as feminists it seems.

>going the puritan route after all.
The progressive ideology can be traced straight to the puritans and even further back to the protestants.
This is not suprising at all.

>let's empower women!
>by taking their opportunities away from them and banning things we don't like so that they can't do anything unless we approve it for them!

>They entertain the crowd.
How? Pingpong show?
F1 is boring as fuck so i never watch, do they do anything else then act as a walking sign?

F1 would be awesome if they removed all the restrictions for the engineers. Now it peaked with the fan car and just went down from there.

>Kind of funny that the liberal agenda ended up going the puritan route after all.

Why? They're godless Calvinists. It was completely predictable.

yeah, the hipocrisy is stifling. but it's never ending. it genuinely never ends.

They hate beauty.

They will have to start calling it the Formula 1 cuckpit.

>How?
By looking hot as fuck.

>liberals getting rekt by their own logic lmao nice to watch

Bernie is the reason for me the one sucks right now moron. He's the one who fucked everything up.

>Kind of funny that the liberal agenda ended up going the puritan route after all.
The only problem here is that Progressives lack any consistent standard. It's always a reflexive emotion based on what gender they identify as that day.

>be strank independent wahmen
>I wants equal right for all the wahmenz
>so I make wahmenz unemployed to gives to them empowerments
>I iz hero

Only thing they want to make progressive is their bank account

t. Yet another Swedish homosexual

These women are models. They are not sex workers or strippers, and even if some of them are then that doesn't matter. For some reason sjw feminists think prostitutes and strippers are emanzipated, strong and powerful. Yet, these girls that don't even degrade themselves and probably earn good money are somehow objectified and loose their jobs because of this bullshit. The hypocrisy is strong with this one

It's true. These chicks are the mirror opposite of people like Lena Dunham, fat Rosie, Amy schumer. And now there's shit like this: pjmedia.com/trending/yale-feminists-demand-frats-allow-women/
>inb4 phonefag

MFW I hear a Civic Nationalist can be bullied out of a Civic Nationalist group.

It's called iconoclasm and Communists are well-known for engaging in it during and after any revolution. It's one thing to tear down the statue of the monarch or dictator you're overthrowing, it's another thing entirely to destroy all symbols tangentially associated with them.

>tfw no more pirelli girls

Implying its hard to get access to hot looking girls through a screen this day and age.

way to fag up your nation even more

I've been calling feminists out for what they are for some time. Feminists study Maoism at university, they're all communists.

So long as people just keep rolling over and taking it then they will continue taking a sledgehammer to our civilization.

The protests are happening. I know that a number of artists are already organising to do something about this feminazi pulling pieces of art.

I'm hoping that 2018 is the year that the West finally wakes up to the Communist beasts that are infesting it.

Well lubricated cuties.

Some women like being idolized, feminine, admired for their beauty. This is "problematic" for women who aren't beautiful and actually have to work hard, but don't like working hard and have to set out in a work force and compete against men. Why should some people get all the luck?

The Jews created a system where women are relegated to the lower classes, just like niggers, so I'm not surprised that women are acting like niggers and complaining about everything and ruining everything.

Good. Sports are supposed to be male spaces.
No thots disrupting things.

So the only reason to watch next to the first corner crashes is gone?
Their viewing numbers will be in freefall.

They could work with men rather than compete against them. Just get married.

>Why do they talk about """"empowering"""" sex workers when there's a real case of objectification, not being able to consent by their definitions, ect

pic related

Throw in some banana hammocks and I'm sold

W-would that mean the reverse too, that men could join sororities and live in those houses with all the g-girls?

The Western war on heterosexuality continues.

I wouldn't miss Hooters at all if it went out of business from this.

There's something very unmanly about that type of posing.

>I don't really see the point of having grid girls, what do they even do?
They draw attention, entertain, and keep the men's wallets open.

Pretty much.

The liberals are right on this one. A strong nationalist state should decry all degeneracy; these grid girls, and all professions which objectivise primitive sexuality, are just a part of this modern day degeneracy

We cultural revolution now

female intrasexual competition destroys everything

They need quotas.
Half the pilots should be women, and half the grid girls should be boys, problem solved.

If a feminist looks like that she won't be a feminist.

>Gavin Cuckinnes
>Proud goys

Fucking kys

Japanese grand prix should threaten to leave the 2018 championship if they band grid girls there

Reminder this is all USA fault. These numales only care about facebook likes

>Reminder this is all USA fault.

Fucking retard US is barely involved in F1. Blame the EU and FIA.

>Fucking retard US is barely involved in F1

If the Jewnited states of fagmericucks would be involved in F1 it would be 99% of niggers. Faggot cuck

Doesn’t look like there’s any tread on that tire.

Must be a racing slick.

get comfy for womyn civil war