Hey comey, i heard you dont like rats and snitches

But it didnt seem to bother you when you headed the FBI, which was a rat ship snitch fiesta full of paid informants and undercover snitch faggots. Inconsistent much?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Americans_in_the_Venona_papers
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Venona_project
youtube.com/watch?v=y3qkf3bajd4
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
motherjones.com/politics/2018/02/while-you-are-tweeting-about-the-nunes-memo-russia-is-plotting-its-midterms-attack/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

wasn't mcarthy proved to have been correct on every single one of his accusations?

>Not a lot of schools or streets named for Joe McCarthy
Because we're propagandized to shit. He wasn't wrong. He never was.

yeah

That’s the point. He’s saying we can fix the narrative just like we did with McCarthy.

>pot meet kettle
what a piece of shit.

nope

i hope this rat faced faggot loses everything and dies in prison

Yes and look at our country now. Communists took over Hollywood, schools, and the media.

McCarthy was right

What if he was forced to play along? No doubt they had his family by the balls.

The fucking balls on this piece of shit

Today's crap all stems from that pivotal point in history when the Marxists won the culture war. I am referring to the defeat of Joseph McCarthy and the vilification of "McCarthyism". He was exposing the communist infiltration of Hollywood and academia. When the (((media ))) turned on him and basically discredited the idea to the goyim of resisting Marxists in our culture, they were free to act. Hollywood turned sharply to the left - compare the movies from the 50's to those of the 60's and 70's. Academia became almost completely leftist (if not altogether Marxist). The cultural takeover was complete, and no one lifted a finger.

Notice the Orwellian finesse in which the Marxists have demonized certain ideas - rational rejection of communism and its influence in culture became the hated "McCarthyism". Any rejection of Marxist beliefs becomes "bigotry" and "racist". The victory the Marxists enjoyed was the demonization of the idea of anti-communism in America. This has led in turn to the idea that protecting any part of our culture is wrong, and must be resisted.

Antifa, soy boys and the Alt-Left etc. etc. are the direct result of this cancerous idea that our culture is not worth defending. Donald Trump's election was America's immune system finally reacting to this infection. He had the courage to tell the truth about the Marxist lies that we have forced ourselves to believe. He woke up normies to the truth that we do not have to bend to the Marxist ideal. And this is why the establishment is fighting him with such vile intensity - he is overturning their one linchpin victory that has undermined our culture since the 1950's. Without that, they have nothing.

There's a reason they don't teach us about the Venona Papers in school, McCarthy was 100% right:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Americans_in_the_Venona_papers

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Venona_project

youtube.com/watch?v=y3qkf3bajd4

You're bumming me out man

A must watch for those who haven't seen it:

youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

I don’t know if y’all realize this, but most of the “foiled terrorists plots” the FBI uncovered were from assets they cultivated. They would find some confused 19 yo, set him up, give him explosives, and “catch” him at the last minute.

>bumming me
Shouldn't be, the tide is turning, we are winning and taking the west back... press on.

At least it's Friday

i'll bum you, faggot

Trump's 4D chess my as*! You guys took the whole thing down your throat. So f*king stupid!

I honestly don't get the McCarthy part. What did he mean by this.

>Play partisan games favoring the Repukelickans
>They betray you
Serves him right. He trusted the right.

>I honestly don't get the McCarthy part. What did he mean by this.

Projection, user. It's what they do best.

I think Comey is cracking, doubles roll for suicide.

The deep state and jewish cabal are fearing exposure and are already trying to counter that by bringing up "McCarthyism".

It's a great sign.

well

I posted this on my fb wall

Hi faggot. How is your day going?

If only he were stronger. apparently he's not strong enough to learn how to stop fucking tweeting.

Go fuck yourself, shill leaf. We all love the tweeting.

OMG OMG OMG

And the holohoax

Don't forget that big white guilt trip lie

He was mostly right. He upset a lot of people because most of them turned out to be... guess what.... JEWS!

Wake up!
If you're not focusing on fixing the election security then you're aiding a hostile foreign power!
motherjones.com/politics/2018/02/while-you-are-tweeting-about-the-nunes-memo-russia-is-plotting-its-midterms-attack/

this

It was an incredibly dumb thing to say.

Note that Comey deliberately did not report trump was under investigation to congress. He is in deep shit.

You're the cancer killing this site.