Which Christian denomination? I'm torn between Catholicism and Orthodox...

Which Christian denomination? I'm torn between Catholicism and Orthodox, the others fail to provide the same philosophical rigour for their beliefs, giving a mass watered down version of Christianity. From a practical standpoint, there are hardly any orthodox Churches here.

Other urls found in this thread:

mostholyfamilymonastery.com/Articles/the_bible_teaches_purgatory.pdf
ncregister.com/blog/darmstrong/25-descriptive-and-clear-bible-passages-about-purgatory
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

There is nothing such as un-cucked Christianity since Christianity literally started as a sect of Jews for the goyim to follow.

Fpbp

Lutheranism

Don't ask a cambodian anime body pillow making forum what religion you should join. Attend masses/liturgies, talk with the faithful and pastors, read your history and fathers, and pray for guidance. Good luck
That's why western society keeps getting better and better as it gets less christian am i rite

Daily reminder that Jews are the ones creating these pro christian threads. They want the board to focus on christ cuz hes a cuck jewish god and Jews want us to be cucks.

>Inb4 d&c
There is no "d&c" when it comes to Christcucks because they are already conquered by the enemy right down to their very souls. To unite with a Christcuck is to become conquered as well. Any group that does not exclude Christcucks and work against the influence of their Semitic religion will never achieve results.

Didn’t Jesus say to go pray by your self at home

Clearly you havn't read whats in the talmud and how much the synague of s*tan as our Lord called them, hates Jesus and Christianity.

The reason for the cucking and answer to the question posted is Traditional Catholicism, pre-masonic lodge Vatican II "church". Society fell apart in the 60s for a reason. Definately read about the lives of the Saints though. Very good stuff. 100 percent not 'cucks'.

They're both Judaic religions.

Jews are a central part of Christian mythology/"sacred" "history".

As long as the West is Christian, it will never be able to get rid of Jewish influence.

If you are a Christian, you side with Semitic Hebrews against Indo-European Philistines, Hittites, Persians, Greeks and Romans, meaning you're a traitor to your own race and a spiritual cuckold.

If european pagan gods were so strong and healthy how come they got BTFO so badly?

So what? The Jews have contributed to science, am I now going to dismiss it because the Jews invented it?

orthodox have a little less pedo's than catholics

I listen to NPR(America BBC). They talk shit about the Catholic Church all the time. They must be doing something right.

>If you are a Christian, you side with Semitic Hebrews against Indo-European Philistines, Hittites, Persians, Greeks and Romans, meaning you're a traitor to your own race and a spiritual cuckold.
Christianity has been thoroughly Westernised, there are countless ties in Christianity to European paganism and to Greek and Roman philosophy. Plato and Aristotle have both been some of the biggest influences on Catholicism and Orthodox Christianity.

you might as well go orthodox because catholics are just apostates

>Hello Friendly White Guys
>Did you know Christianity is a Jewish sect to enslave the goyim and control them? Yeah it's true, it has always been. Just read the bible and you will figure out all the names are Jewish.

>Give up your aspirations on being the Chosen people of God because you acknowledge the true messiah
>Give the Jews that title
>Derange yourself into a nature-worshipping animal in accordance to the Talmud
>Kill white people for valhalla and dance around trees
>Muh white heritage

Pic related, you're a fake naziboo-shill. Read more, retard.

>Thomas Aquinas
>Apostate
Pick 1.

Probably Orthodox, although I have met my fair share of autists who are Orthodox seminarians and parishoners

>Doesn't realize that Jews hate Christianity and has spend centuries trying to destroy it with subversion and atheism

>catholics
>praying to saints/priests whom relay your prayer to god
>bend the knee to an old man dressed like a king
pick all three

>2 strawmans

yeah yeah a few thousand of you think the pope is a fucking cunt and there's no official "saints prayer guide" but don't act like when catholols pull the MUH TRADITIONS card that it isn't revolving around them praying to saint whoever the fuck for luck at your next job interview.

You have some serious emotional issues my friend.

>Ignoring that Christianity is extremely anti-jewish
>ignoring that Christians persecuted jews and slaved then

Arius > Niceans rats.

Independent Baptist prioritising ideals that existed before Liberal Christianity (Google it)
Catholics and Orthodox are filled with false doctrine, like most denominations.

>Independent Baptist
These people deny the discovery of God's laws by science. They are illiberal to the point of irrationality. You'll find flat earthers within those circles.

Ignoring the Bible is such a mess that in some parts it sucks Jew dick and in other parts says mean things about them.

The ideal of sola scriptura didn’t exist until 16th century

catholicism is the one true faith of jesus christ and britbongs aren't allowed in heaven

>britbongs aren't allowed in heaven
Why not?

Christianity was founded by Jews.

You don't know anything.

#71 of Martin Luther’s 95 Theses
, Oct. 31, 1517:

“Let him be anathema and accursed who denies the apostolic character of the indulgences.”

>The ideal of sola scriptura didn’t exist until 16th century
and even then it included the Deuterocanonical books and a list of Saint Days and the command to observe the feast of the Assumption of Mary

You're a catholic?

Purgatory isn't found nor indirectly implied in Scripture

Of course it is..
there are a ton of passages about it.

Here's one
1 Corinthians 3:11-15- “For other foundation can no man lay than that is laid,
which is Jesus Christ. Now if any man build upon this foundation gold, silver,
precious stones, wood, hay, stubble; Every man's work shall be made manifest: for
the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try
every man's work of what sort it is. If any man's work abide which he hath built
thereupon, he shall receive a reward. If any man's work shall be burned, he
shall suffer loss: but he himself shall be saved; yet so as by fire.”

2 Maccabees 12:44-45 For if he were not expecting that those who had fallen would rise again, it would have been superfluous and foolish to pray for the dead. [45] But if he was looking to the splendid reward that is laid up for those who fall asleep in godliness, it was a holy and pious thought. Therefore he made atonement for the dead, that they might be delivered from their sin.

mostholyfamilymonastery.com/Articles/the_bible_teaches_purgatory.pdf
ncregister.com/blog/darmstrong/25-descriptive-and-clear-bible-passages-about-purgatory

The pope does well when he grants remission to souls [in purgatory], not by the power of the keys (which he does not possess), but by way of intercession." [emphasis added]
#26 of Martin Luther’s 95 Theses, Oct. 31, 1517:

Obviously, this does not reflect my own understanding, but I wonder: how many Protestants are today celebrating Luther's affirmation that the pope does well when he grants forgiveness to souls in purgatory?
The existence of a purgatory I have never denied. I still hold that it exists, as I have written and admitted many times, though I have found no way of proving it incontrovertibly from Scripture or reason
Martin Luther 1521