Right looks better.
Who cares about abitrary power levels?

super saiyen blue because it uses god ki

What makes God Ki better?

Both are non canon so who cares

Super saiyan 4 probably

Can't ssj4 go kk x100?

how is supersaiyan god non canon.
db super is written by akira toriyama, right?

SSJ4 is a limit breaker transformation. It takes Goku to his prime. His peak potential no matter what. It is a transformation with no real limits, and the only way to improve, is improve the SSJ4 form itself.

It's supervised by him. But so was GT.

>It's supervised by him. But so was GT.
really? then that's pretty fucking bad. i thought it was directed by him...

"I'm stronger than an ant, if the ant was THIS big!"

its so powerful no one that doesn't use it can sense it.

>"Which X is stronger?" in shonen mangas that run long enough
Face it. Power levels are arbitrary and people will jump up and down regardless of their races, techniques and limitations.

>Very Pissed Off Trunks

>Kale and Caulifla

The thing GT did really well in my opinion was to give the Oozaru a purpose, I really liked how they incorporated it into SSJ4 instead of it being this weird stand alone thing.

Agreed, when is Oozaru going to appear in super.

You know what, if the SSJ4 form just had golden fur and hair it would be god tier. The design itself is really mystical.

The artist who designed it initially went with Golden Fur and Hair, but felt it looked weird, so he went with Red fur instead, cause he felt Red symbolized primal power, and that's what SSJ4 is all about.

Imo, SSJ4 is a 10/10 design, not just visually, but lore-wise too. It's easily the best thing to come out of GT.

>New Sayans Race has no Tail
>No RPG-Like Kingdom based Hierarchy
>Sayans aren't Proud Machos anymore

I guess the time of the Handsome Kenshiros Stereotypes is death, and so is DBZ .

i cant wait the moment ssj4 becomes canon through a new name or other character as broly with kale. That day i will come here and shit on z fags

youtube.com/watch?v=0n499ECxzEA

SSG has granted Goku the greatest leap in power yet.

SSJ4 is all around more amazing final transformation. SSJG and SSJB feel like deviant art tier transformations and concepts.

This

I think the biggest problem people have with the SS4 form is that it doesn't look like the other Super Saiyan transformations: all of them are either variations of the golden haired Super Saiyan (2, 3 and the buffed forms) or recolors (Blue, Rosé, etc).
Personally, I like to think the SS4 is more like a "Primal" form of sorts than an advanced form of the SS.

Right looks better as a design but it's looks don't fit Goku's personality or voice at all IMO. And the whole "kid Goku grows old and gets different clothes" as a transformation was retarded. And blue is obviously stronger.

SSJ4 and i really dont think its close at all.

Trunks kills both of them fused

The Blue form has been underwhelming so far.
Golden Frieza is stronger than the Blue form.
And the Blue form was also too weak for Hit.

God Ki my ass, it has 0 significance that it is god ki other than Goku now being able to combine it with Kaioken.

SSB is weak in the anime, but really powerful in the manga.

SSJ4 is better

Cyan, Rosé and Golden Frieza are lazy af

in raw power? SSJB

in efficiency (strength vs power drain)? SSJ4

>It's supervised by him. But so was GT.

Nope. Toriyama gives them the basic script, characters, transformations, and how things end. Toyotaro and Toei then fill the voids with their own asspulls.

they need to bring ape form back.

Whoever is written to win. Their strength is all over the place. Power levels don't even mean shit.

I can see an asshole with a sniper killing Goku if he gets him by surprise at this point.

SS4 Goku even got cut by shards of glass. Consistency is not a strong point in the Dragon Ball series, especially now.

I think the moral of the story is that Super is trash. It reads like high-school fanfiction.
>and then goku became a God
>and like, so did vegetta
>and now instead of going gold they go red and sometimes blue
>also the God the the ENTIRE UNIVERSE loves goku and watches him fight all the time
>then a bad guy steals goku's body so HE can be the strongest ever

>So, which form is stronger?
Dunno, but the right one is cooler.

I don't know if stronger, but SS4 is the one I like the most.

I don't understand how people could be so blind to eat this shit up so hard. Is nostalgia that ingrained in people that they accept garbage?

SSJ4.
It's canon that SSJB Goku was losing in a kamehawave fight against Kirllian.

Yes.
It's one part nostalgia one part there being a very real and very obvious complete lack of good shounen or actiony cartoons aimed at men.

But the problem is that DBS is complete shit that outright hates the source material and is falling prey to and somewhat built on the same tropes that has made most if not all of the other anime that used to fill the shounen/action niche into complete shit.

Don't forget old rival/tyranical dictator Frieza coming back to fight on the good guy team.