I keep hearing about this "Overton Window"

This window cladding in Seattle Airport weighs over 5000 lbs, that's 2.5 tons, is it """"literally"""" an overton window ?

blumfp amirite

nuclear codes amirite

Checked

sorry ?

OK, I laughed. Remember, the Zone of Tantalus is the tool used to shift the Overton Window back and forth. There are groups of people that are masters as gauging, reassessing, and moving this window.

Pol controls the overton window through 9gag

I need study this a little , brb

What an ugly ass airport

I actually went ahead and finally googled it , this "Zone of Tantalus" looks like a useful tool to catch the kikes in a vice and crush their establishment via Overtonning more to the right.

This seems like a threat to commit violence at SeaTac. I'm notifying Homeland about this immediately. Enjoy your V&, faggot.

it's savage

as I guy who used to be a glazier this makes my joints ache just looking at it.

is this related to Trump, somehow ?

Why are kikes so hateful of us, is it cause we look better than them? it's like a visceral underlying genocidal urge they have had on whitey for a looong time , they've jumped the shark now though with all their anti-white crap.

>they're done for

Ahh so is that what it's called.
I was thinking about this topic a few days ago.
How the ideal "overton window" is that being modest, non degenerate, and conservative is "normal"

chekkked

jesus, fuck you faggot!

there is a pretty good plane museum near seattle airport.
they have an SR71 and JFKs air force one.

We sure broke that with the alt right publicity stunting, now time to tantalize the kikes back into shitsrael, I never liked them but the redpills about them made me want to puke with their fuckery . Hitler was right.

twice , marmot

Good you found the overton window. Move them all to the right if you can. Or if there is a third position try that.

Overton window to my right, as it stays left and I stay right, turn in my guns and feel the shame, dindu gun crimes is my fault I'm to blame.

>We sure broke that
No, I mean culturally. Not just talking about it.
Until what I stated is considered "normal" and what the next generations act like, we haven't won yet.

I've been there, it's pretty fucking comfy.