/dg/ - Diversity General

This thread is for discussion relating to DIVERSITY.

>TROLLS STAY OUT

This is a political thread, not for trolls. We ask mods to keep trolls out. This thread complies with all Sup Forums rules and we ask mods to respect it like other general.

scientificamerican.com/article/how-diversity-makes-us-smarter/

washingtonpost.com/blogs/she-the-people/wp/2014/11/26/diversity-is-good-why-doesnt-everyone-agree/?utm_term=.3d6fbbdf55e6

theguardian.com/sustainable-business/2017/jun/16/business-diversity-workplace-pledge

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.boston.com/news/globe/ideas/articles/2007/08/05/the_downside_of_diversity/
theodysseyonline.com/why-diversity-important-our-society
ibtimes.com/kurdish-majority-turkey-within-one-generation-705466
spiegel.de/international/world/shocking-images-of-dead-kurdish-fighters-turkey-accused-of-using-chemical-weapons-against-pkk-a-711536.html
youtube.com/watch?v=ZRuSS0iiFyo
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fuck you nigger

Fuck off disgusting nigger

Sage

Shut up nigger

Fucking kike OP get this shit off our board.

kill this niggerchild , get rid off these parasites

>The downside of diversity
>A Harvard political scientist finds that diversity hurts civic life.
archive.boston.com/news/globe/ideas/articles/2007/08/05/the_downside_of_diversity/

ITT: op tries to revive his BNG under a differnet title

Hey there I'm a 50 yo male and have no problem with the fact that my daughter's bf is black. I like that bit of freshness and the colourful touch in our boring white family.

Haters, shame on you. The universe is watching you

>OPs diversity thread so far

>scientificamerican

Noice oxymoron muh nigguh

Don't argue with the experts, please my friends
theodysseyonline.com/why-diversity-important-our-society

Posting in stealth nigger hate thread

History?

OP is the faggotest of fags and this is now a Nazi appreciation thread.

aesthetic

lmfao keep moving nigger

this is a white mans board

Love Trumps hate. Pun intended

Heres some diversity news for you Mehmet
>A Kurdish Majority In Turkey Within One Generation?
ibtimes.com/kurdish-majority-turkey-within-one-generation-705466

No one is born racist

My daughter started kindergarten this year and I’ve noticed that there is only one African American in her class, and xe is female presenting. What should I do? I want my daughter to be normalized with Black men from a young age.

i want good arguments against diversity and race mixing and all i ever see is shitposting. hard to believe in an ideology when you don’t have good arguments for it?

You should probably do a double suicide with her to improve the worlds demographic to what you wish it to be.

Begone from this board or I shall devour your melanin for strength

see he was just being lazy, as soon as you set him on fire he's suddenly full of energy?

Agreed.

We are using biological agents to kill those Kurdish dogs. Kek
(German experts have confirmed the authenticity of photographs that purport to show PKK fighters killed by chemical weapons. The evidence puts increasing pressure on the Turkish government, which has long been suspected of using such weapons against Kurdish rebels. German politicians are demanding an investigation.)
spiegel.de/international/world/shocking-images-of-dead-kurdish-fighters-turkey-accused-of-using-chemical-weapons-against-pkk-a-711536.html

>Decades of research by organizational scientists, psychologists, sociologists, economists and demographers show that socially diverse groups (that is, those with a diversity of race, ethnicity, gender and sexual orientation) are more innovative than homogeneous groups.
Decades huh? For centuries white people have been building the greatest civilizations while blacks still build mud huts to this very day...

Humans are naturally xenophobic. This is ingrained in our biology and is impossible to remove. Pushing diversity can only foster conflict.

If race isn't real, and it's racism to imply race is real, why are you pushing diversity?

Doesnt anyone here know how to sage their posts????

Diversity is beautiful

The negro will go to any length to get out of work, even mutilating himself.

Why go through all of the trouble to try to disguise a BLACKED thread when mods don’t delete them anyway?

>trolls stay out
>post troll meme
diversity means that parasites live better form the host accomplishments
while the host pays with money and lives

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

> Jew-baby kisses the coolest monkey

They deserved. If they were true white man they kick niggers ass and punch thoose sluts.

Nice try wh*Toid

Thank you, for showing us Eugenics in action.
Thank you, for removing weak genes from the gene pool, leaving only the strong ones who will never race mix.

Thank you, for accelerating the creation of the future European elite which will subjugate your mongrel low IQ offsprings and enslave them, while creating a new European Civilization.

>diversity

you mean jewish trickery for capitalistic desires. Grow up kid

Do you subhuman wh*Toids seriously think you can compete with the alpha black GODS?? Virile African bulls with the WARRIOR GENE will fucking destroy you in the dating game just like we would destroy in any physical confrontation.

You think your tiny little shrivelled up pink dick will ever satisfy a woman? LOL!

Your only chance of getting pussy is getting rich and finding some middle aged Chinese gold digger who will settle for your shit genetics while she cucks you on the side.

tl;dr enjoy your genocide, wh*Te cucks

Went from trying to start a normal conversation to getting called nigger and then acting like a nigger in under 30 mins

Welcome to your world kek

Kurds have their own chemical weapon called sperm that they are using in the fertile wombs of T*rkish women

The amount of damage control Nog has to deal with right now is laughable. Hes getting angry lads.

Keep it up

Diversity you said?

What are you blabbering on about? Turkey is ripping through Western Syria atm.

Ur a nigger harry

It's amazing how fast niggers can be baited into chimping out. Time for your daily reminder that your whole race will be gone in 50 years thanks to your actions now.

At least the shillery on the board proves you glow in the dark niggers are scared of the memo.

Even the Asian qts embrace Diversity

youtube.com/watch?v=ZRuSS0iiFyo

Beautiful Asian ladies support Diversity

Sit down wh*Toid

>Diversity

... is worse than holocaust, you anti-Semite!

Wh*Toids, why do you do this?

Faggot sandn*gger t*rkroach

shut up r*ach sandnigger

What do you know about the Holocaust you cracker

t*rks are cockroaches

See picrel

>diversity thread
>only posts pics of black men
Hmmmmmmmmmm......

All this time you wh*Toid kept deceiving yourself by thinking that Asian ladies didn't like you for your money.
NEWSFLASH: Asian ladies prefer Black alpha warriors too

Who doesn't? The black man is the epitome of male dominance and masculinity.

Let's start by looking at his body. His body is large. His domineering size makes his presence known without him even needing to point himself out. He is muscular, as a result of his high levels of testosterone. This gives him the appearance of health and strength. He is then covered by his dark skin. This dark skin reminds us of his ruggedness, a feature that developed due to being exposed to the scorching sun of africa, made to withstand such an extreme condition. It also has a psychological effect on the observer. The dark skin reminds us of our dark, deep desires that emerge from our primal subconscious past.

The black man's demeanor is one of alphaness. He is dominant, assertive, and can be explosively aggressive. His behaviour strikes fear into the more timid, cowardly races of man.

The summit of expression of his masculinity on his body is his penis. The black penis is largest of all the races. As the penis is the penultimate symbol of manhood, this alone would suffice to make the black man the most masculine of men. This large penis is able fulfill the desire of the neediest of women, being able to more than fill all the recesses of the vagina. Its length ensures that when it ejaculates, the potent african seed will immediately enter the womb of the woman the black man impregnates.

In total, the black man expresses this masculinity in a most exemplary manner in bed. When he fucks, he unleashes the entirety of his lusts and desires upon his partner without any restraint.

All this is the reason why the black man is the epitome of masculinity and male dominance.

Superior KURDISH bulls raping the boipussy of inferior faggot sissy t*rkroah soldiers

Muhhamad (piss be upon him) was a sodomite that liked it up the ass

Based KURDISH bull freedom fighters destroying faggot sandn*gger t*rkroach APC killing multiple faggot sissy t*rkroach soldiers

PRESS F

Diversity is the future

If you spend any more time here you will end up living with Eddie in his kia

This is the future of all faggot t*rkroaches

Fat ugly brown t*rkroach roasties crying at the funeral of some faggot t*rkroach soldier killed by superior KURDISH bulls

Press S to spit on the faggot t*rkroach grave

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Each and every white girl wants to be blacked. Every white girl deserves to be blacked because it is what she truly wants

You are just as bad as the nazi larpers on here with this shitty bait.

Ugly inbed t*rkroach. Faggot sissy cuck sandnigger

I have a feeling op isn't a nigger, but some beta Asian kid.

Even worse he is a faggot sandnigger t*rkroach with a nigger dick cuck fetish

Niggers are subhuman monkeys that are almost never accepted by non-nigger women. Sage

t*rks are cockroaches

Sup Forums should accept that sexual intercourse for white women should be exclusively reserved for Black Men.
Black Men are superior in "ALL" ways to wh*Te male subhumans.
White women are turned off by the pale wh*Te feminine looking skin of whiteboi's they know it is a sign of weakness.
White women are drawn to and easily excited by the look of a Black Man's body they are always more desirable to look at with their dark chiseled bodies that display a sign of power and dominance.
White women know that no matter how physically fit a wh*Te male subhuman is, he will lack stamina sexually and almost always ejaculate way to soon to satisfy her.
White women know that Black Men have the stamina to last hours beyond what it takes to please her.
White women know that wh*Te male subhumans have small, weak, limp, unattractive penises.
White women know that Black Men have long, thick, hard, amazing big cocks.

OH NONONONONONO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Stop crying you retarded t*rkroach roastie slut

Marry Abdul, become a ghoul

Why do t*rkroaches cry so hard when they are getting burned to death? Man up you subhuman ugly sandniggers

you and that black poster are subhuman enough that you will never get with any woman, you are the opposite sides of the same shitty racist coin.

T*rkroach pussies where made for superior Greek Aryan cock.

t*rkroach sissy cuck bois can't compete

Stop crying ugly t*rkroach roasties. Nobody cares when some worthless t*rkroach sandnigger gets killed by KURDISH bulls

Wh*Te male subhumans are triggered by this picture