Do Black Lives Matter to Sup Forums?

Do you support the hanging of this flag or are yall a bunch of racists?

mynbc5.com/article/nowpoll/10392119

Other urls found in this thread:

concordmonitor.com/Black-Lives-Matter-at-St-Paul-s-School-14906430
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

High school's shouldn't be flying any flag except the american flag.

Also, please don’t vote if you’re going to be racist and say no.

Black lives absolutely do not matter.

State flag also acceptable

Please refrain from voting if that’s your opinion. Thanks.

Just a bunch of liberals looking for social points. Vermont has turned into a liberal shithole, with the genuine vermon'ers leaving enmasse to other states such as Maine and NH. I look at Burlington, and just cities in general, where liberals congregate. Cities seem to be the problem, it disconnects people from something that is innately human. Probably because most of them are either leeches or have never worked with their hands. East Vermont is usually pretty conservative, but west is overrun with NYers and NJ cunts while south is with Massholes. Why can't these reprehensible cunts just leave us alone and stay the fuck outta Northern New England?

Black lives do matter. That’s why we have an entire month to celebrate blacks in power. Like pic related here.

>are yall a bunch of racists?
are you being rhetorical here or what

I saw hanging and blacks in the same post. Looked interesting. Then I actually read the post. Shill detected. Nice sage thread.

Coming from the cucc capital of the US (california) and living in a cucked country now (England), flying a flag about "Black Lives Matter" is absolute trash. Not because black lives matter or because blue lives matter but it is simply unnecessary. It is like black history month. Trash and tragic.

NH resident here. BLM "educator" was in my city the other day at a prep school. This shit is goofy.

concordmonitor.com/Black-Lives-Matter-at-St-Paul-s-School-14906430

Do they matter to other blacks? Murder rates, single-parent homes, high school graduation rates and abortion figures say otherwise.

...but those are all Whitey's fault, right?

whitest state in the US
96% white
1% black

This

Ok. And state flag i'll accept that as well.

Proud racist. Die nigger die

Making it clear for anyone collecting my data everything I say on this website is done with irony in mind, I'm not responsible for my comments or any replies related to them whatsoever

/pol: FUCK SHILLS
also Sup Forums: shill this poll

This makes me ashamed to be a Vermonter

Still voted no, because BLM Flag signifies hatred. Just like they said the confederate flag did.

Can't this unifying flag be include?
checked

If they fly a black supremacist flag over a school they should let the white supremacists do the same. Otherwise that’s bullshit.

We hate shills we disagree with, not the idea of shilling. I’m not going to pretend I’m some unbiased moral god, I hate people I disagree with simply because they get in the way of what I want.

I report you
Uma delicia

Show me a white person who lives in a mostly minority for an extended period of time and isn't at least a little bit more racist and I'll show you a liar.

>using democracy is shilling

Oh I support hanging and blacks alright