Did anyone else (non-German) have a great-grandparent in the Hitler Youth?

Did anyone else (non-German) have a great-grandparent in the Hitler Youth?

My great-grandfather is the sixth from the left. Super proud of him. I asked my grandma about it (it was her dad) and she said he never talked about it. So all I know is that he was in the Hitler Youth and I presume fought in the war, though I don't know exactly where and how.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/TheNaziPrimer
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Super proud of him.
As well you should be friend.

>Official Handbook for Schooling the Hitler Youth
archive.org/details/TheNaziPrimer

Nice short shorts. Fag.

Mine was, but he was a homosexual in Röhm´s SA

I still have his diaries, full of dirty entries of buggery, covered in white stains. It is a closely guarded secret how much gay sex went on behind the curtains. must have been a wild ride

GGrandpa wasn't in the Hitlerjugend, but he did volunteer and was put into the Wiking division.

I wonder how many of them was buttfucked by pedos. Mmm, for Fuhrer, fuck my boi pussy!

Jesus Christ how young are you and you're family that you're great grandfather was in the hitler youth my great grandfather was born in 1868

Oh cool! I've always read stories about someone's grandpa fighting the WWII but most people I know have great-grandfathers who did.
Just turned 21 a couple weeks ago. My mom was born in 1973, her mom was born in 1947. I was told-grandpa was 16 when this photo was taken, so he was born in 1920. He ended up in the US really soon after the war. Met and married great-grandma quick I guess. Grandma was their first kid.

No but my grandad killed non-germans that were in the hitler youth, does it count?

probably less than the amount of alter boys fucked by polish Catholic priests.

Nah, even better. Granddad was in the Mosleyite Gang.

No pics and it didn't happen.

My great great uncle was Albert Speer

Doubt that. NAzis were so obseded with how you look, they were full gay.

That's awesome. Mosley was a good man.

This. Those were the days for pedos.

Bullshit.

I have an English translation of his memoirs! An incredible visionary.

My grandma's brother was in the finnish SS volunteer battalion.

That's all I know.

>great great uncle
So...nobody.

Mine too

>polish blood
>poland instigated WWII by attacking germans in poland
Figures a serbian would be this far in-denial.

>Even better
>Actually failed miserably at stopping Churchill's gang and preventing the war

Probably. Family comes from Germany.

My great grandparents were Polish and killed during the war. They took my grandma and asked her to become a German citizen but she refused so they made her work on a farm in Germany. Bout all.

Stop Larping mut.
You're not German.

>being proud of your gramps having been a bitch boy for Hitler's orgy of slaughter

I see being a daddy issues-ridden wimp runs in the family

stop larping mongrel
you are super proud of your (alleged) great great great 1/120th German grandparent who fought in the war and then defected to the winning jewish country? fuck off
every German who went to america is a traitor to his roots and race
usa of all places... the home of the jew, only to then go back to Germany to genocide his own people
sorry friendo, larp all you want but its incredibly hard for me to feel any respect for defectors

My great grandpa from my paternal lineage was a part of ZBOR (pro-Hitler Militia in Serbia), however other great grandparents vary from Chetniks to Partisans.

We all lost to the Jews. Do you think Germany or Argentina are any less occupied and controlled by the Jews than the USA is? Moving from one occupied country to another isn't defection. So fuck you, my grandma's dad was a hero and a survivor.

So fuck you, my grandma's dad was a hero and a survivor.

I swear I am
>young fag I know