11:00pm EST and there’s still no memo

When will you fools admit you were had? This memo is a fucking nothing. And on the off chance we DO see a release, so fucking what? He's genius enough to actually sign the memo release, giving Mueller an autograph of his obstruction charge. LOL! I love this guy!

Other urls found in this thread:

motherjones.com/politics/2018/02/while-you-are-tweeting-about-the-nunes-memo-russia-is-plotting-its-midterms-attack/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Imagine being paid to spam Sup Forums

kys

dear me, how could they ever issue a FISA memo against Carter Page! A literal Russian agent.

They've been making the exact same posts for a couple hours now. Same gif, same text

Imagine being this low IQ, hope you chumps like president Pence lmfao

FISA *warrant

you realize its the leaf right?
he posts on here all the time and is good at trolling you retarded fucks

>couple hours
started yesterday afternoon i think

Infinity chan

>giving Mueller an autograph of his obstruction charge
Are you stupid, or just pretending? You can't get somebody on obstruction into an investigation that you knew was fake when you started it.
One day, we'll be allowed to bounty you faggots.

i didn't start this thread

i join threads that interest me

i start my own threads

>

Among the people that follow this... I don't think there are many, if any that are falling for the obvious shill tactics.

But where is the memo

Why do old white women wear so much shit-tier jewelry? It looks fucking terrible.

lol... shilling for (((the leaf))))

No on cares about some shitposting leaf

You realize the truth is the truth, whether you like It or not, right?

There is no memo. Trumptards are delusional.

it's Obamaleaf. he still hasn't recovered since the election.

Checked, thanks

Call me crazy, but I would fuck the shit out of Hillary

WHERE THE FUCK IS THE MEMO
I'VE BEEN WAITING SINCE MONDAY
WHAT THE FUCK?

literally nobody would mind president "zap the gay out of em" pence

Lol I’m glad you’ve accepted reality, look everyone a dotard with an IQ above 80, let THAT sink in for a moment xD

Memo not working out huh? Finally figured out you got took? OMG...I love it! Thanks for the laughs guys!

Just think, there’s actual people sitting at home waiting for this thing to release as if it’s actually reality, why not go fucking do something productive instead of praying that Trump WON’T fuck up everything THIS time for sure, amirite?

Bring it. Pence would be a nightmare for you fags.

So you admit you shill
Idiot

Can they release the damn thing already so we can hang someone! Trump or Hillary I honestly don’t care

Lol k you’re funny

well the memo isnt happening, trump duped us again. its 1230am here time for sleep. hope its out when i wake up but i wont expect it

ITS HAPPENING

Trump is part of deepstate, Trump belongs same club with Clintons and Obama etc.

this is just distraction and theater to masses

same time neocon agenda goes on

state of the union speech Trump suck Israels cock. almoust half speech was how Trump praise Israel and Trump allso demonised Iran, so Trump drive agenda to attack Iran

same time Trump support most tyrannical government in earht, and jihadist terrorist factor Saudi-Arabia, Trump sold massive amount of US weapons to Saudi tyrants

Trump allso say that Russia, China and Iran are threat to US

Trump allso declared that US is going build more nukes an more money from weapons, i.e. US going to increase war

Trump is part of deepstate and swam, whit his Goldman Sachs kabinet

Thissssss

Imagine being a spineless, incompetent Republican, totally destroying your opportunity to drive the message home by deciding to wait till the Friday before the Super Bowl to release “the bombshell memo” when not a single normie in the world will be paying attention or care.

Sean Hannity is a lying fuck who glombs on to every fucking event with his “tick tock,” bullshit for ratings, reminder that putting stock in anything he says makes you a retard

retard

lots of "alternative media" is infiltraded by deep state and serve deep state like Alex Jones, who is just zionist gatekeeper

they trying to sell this lie that Trump is somekind of savior which is total bullshit

Trump is zionist insider, part of swamp and deepstate and zionists puppet

Trump is just zionists stooge like previous US presidents

zionist agenda goes on, and this memo bullshit is just distraction, theater to masses

reality US is one party state, elections and party system is just coulisse to masses that they beleive that they live country where they can effefct thing like voting, when reality US is dictatorship, one state party and elections are just irrellevant theater to masses

Saged.

Shareblue, you suck at this. Stop cluttering up our board with your faggotry.

Trumpshills you suck at this. Stop engaging in mental fellatio with Donald

If you're not focusing on fixing the election security then you are aiding a hostile foreign power!
motherjones.com/politics/2018/02/while-you-are-tweeting-about-the-nunes-memo-russia-is-plotting-its-midterms-attack/

How come the Russians don't just vote for Russians?