Fire Punch

Goddamn finally. Chapter 55 & 56 are fucking out. The punching continues.

manga.fascans.com/manga/fire-punch/55/1

You know what, fuck it. I'm dumping both chapters here.

Thanks user

This guy sucks at pickup lines.

Togata's acting lessons are finally paying off.

First hook of the day

I feel like the mangaka anticipated the Normal Punch jokes and wrote this fight in because of it.

Chapter 55 cleared. On to chapter 56. Dumping this is turning out to be sorta frustrating. For the last few days I've been forced to solve a minimum of five captchas for every post I make, no idea why, but that makes it a bit of a pain to dump so many pics in one go.

Well, shit.

He grew back his elbow.

My gut tells me this is setup for Judah's death.

Goddamit Luna.

Final page.

I think Judah is subconsciously suppressing Agni's powers. Her wish for him to live eased the suppression a little and let him recover from the bullet wounds and regrow a bit of his lost arm. He might be back to "normal" if she dies. There's already a setup for conflict since the girls here don't seem so keen on the Behemdolg ways, which Judah championed, and Agni is the person who ruined their homes and probably killed a lot of their close ones. Things might turn out okay, but the situation could easily blow up like a powder keg.

where and when exactly is this happening?
at first I thought this was some kind of fantasy or something but it's dragging out for too long

I thought it's ending but now it feels a new arc is starting.

It's happening somewhere in the general area of where Behemdolg used to be. It's happening shortly after the humongous world tree plan failed.

Well then.

IT JUST GETS BETTER AND BETTER
Chapters 57 and 58 when? Their raws are already out

Also, has anyone else seen the teaser for the Fire Punch manga? I heard that MadHouse will be the one making it but don't quote me on that

>no more killing
this is vinland saga all over again

Wait what?
There was an anime annoucement?

Thanks for the dump, that was awesome

>tis but a scratch

>Call me Brother.
It's been almost 1 year since Zero Escape's MIND HACC ending. I'm still traumatized.

The ride never ends

I don't get why this doesn't get more attention, every chapter I read is always a ride and interesting things happen, how the hell would anyone imagine we would be here with fire out and brainwashed Luna? Maybe there's a specific niche of people who like this? I feel safe to say this is the most authentic manga I've ever read, and it sure deserves more attention.

Finally got it famalam.

what? when did it get licensed?

French TL

This is fine, the series doesn't need to be overrun by a bunch of shounentards or Netflix subscribers. I think most people who read more manga than watch anime are less inclined to spam their series everywhere anyway, for example what happened to Blame in contrast to a manga-only seinen like Dorohedoro.

If you want further proof that is right, go look at MIA threads. The anime got announced and the threads went to shit after the translation for the manga stopped and people didn't have anything to talk about. And it's only going to get worse once the anime airs in a few weeks.

A lot of good things don't get more attention. Perhaps it's even better that way, because as soon as humans smell money they'll throw away their pride to pursue it. Just support it when/if it gets licensed in your country

just wait for the anime

There wasn't. He's probably talking about the teaser that french publisher did for their release.

>mfw I like shounen titles, am subscribed to netflix AND like the ride

modern fucking master piece

Good shit op

I'm really enjoying Agni being crafty and shit, now that he can think about something other than being on fire. Can definitely tell Togata left an influence on him.

>That chapter 58 ending
That fucking madman is going for it again. Also one true genuine smile spotted.

Agni looks really swole without all the flames around him.

It's he only thing the years of burning were good for.

>sleeping naked covered by 'imoutou'

What chapter is this?

And here I was, thinking the ride was over. It's less fun without Togata even though Agni's recently displayed calousness and crazy are entertaining by their own.

Edit of 57

I'm kinda excepting an imaginary friend Togata to start showing up at some point.

>excepting
Why the hell did I write that? I meant 'expecting'.

we can only hope

>58
oh shit

so when will agni and luna bang?

Why won't they just let Agni-sama die and end his suffering?

Luna? Never.
Judah? Who the hell knows. Judging by whole inner monologue I suspect that he's not entirely crazy yet and knows it's not his sister, so there will be some kind of recoil for this 'play pretend'

He will NEVER die. He knows that his life is going to be an even worse roller-coaster than before but he can't do shit about it. I bet even after this shitty planet is going to be destroyed he will still survive, drifting in space.

Fuck

>tfw you're at the cinema
>tfw you already got your popcorn and your soda
>tfw you're right outside the theater and the commercials are running
>tfw you only just then notice that the tickets were reserved for a later showing
The cosmos hates him, I'm sure of it.

Wait.
That's the way Doma grabbed Agni's hand when they first met
I'm on my phone right now so I can't post the side to side comparison so I'm just going to post again. Sorry for tha

Here.

Well, they were his followers, nice touch.

She looks like Annie.

I really like what happened to Agni.

The only way Agni could ever die is at the end of the universe, being ripped apart by dark energy.

Where's he headed with that torch?

yeah I was pretty certain it's ending

Remember when Agni's arm came off? (When the tree exploded, erasing his regeneration and flames) and they took 3 or 2 panels to show the severed arm still burning? I really feel like that's a foreshadow that It's going to regenerate and have a burning Agni that lost all of their memories? And if that happens, which is, in my opinion, very likely. Could that mean that the same thing happened to Luna? So she became Judah, or maybe Surya? Who thinks something like that could happen?
>Agni vs Fire Agni
Also, what's Surya going to do now that her master plan failed?
Also pic related. Is he having visions of the other Agni? Or is that just one of those manga tropes where the MC thinks about themselves?
If case 1 is what happened. Is he out looking for the Fire Agni? This is the best manga I've ever read. I love it.

Alright what the fuck is going on now. Does he still have his regeneration?

No he doesn't. "judah" still has the power to control, manifest, and manipulate every blessing. Although she doesn't know that yet. And she's not under the control of Surya anymore
We don't know if her blessing-control-blessing is manipulated by emotions, and we don't know if Surya will regain control of her and go for round 2 trying to make the tree again. Also we're waiting for San, Neneto and Best Bulge to appear again, since they were shown to be alive.
But no, Agni does not have his blessing anymore.

Look at that solemn mother fucker.

COMPLEX MOTIVES