OnePunch Man

Why is she so lewd? Meanwhile her sister wears a full dress and panties.

Petite

Are you saying she's trying to compensate for being petite?

Tatsumaki wears panties, you filthy secondary.

>full dress
>and panties
fucking prude

She doesn't anymore in the redraw.

That's just Murata being a degenerate.

Pantyless girls? bleh.

Is that supposed to be a complaint?

everyone makes sacrifices for their power. Genos lost his body, Saitama lost his hair, Tatsumaki lost puberty and her sense of modesty.

Not if it finally gets Asanagi to give her the full treatment.

Thats actually pretty deep

What about Fubuki then?

since only a filthy degenerate would want to fuck a loli she's probablyi means she's in her late 20s and looks like a child

she's not powerful enough to apply

She's weak.

If Genos can apply then Fubuki should too.

Someone post the gif

Enjoy

Do you think we will get an arc about Tatsumaki trying to open up to others and going on dates with Licenseless Rider?

They can't keep her a reclusive 30 something brat forever.

>They can't keep her a reclusive 30 something brat forever.

You underestimate the power of manga

She knows that no sane man would want to fuck a child, so she compensates for it by attracting potential mating partners through brute force.

As much as i like Licenseless Rider she clearly wants the BalD.

Rider is like the opposite of the kind of men she would be interested in. She wants them strong.

Man i wish summer would just end already

see you in a couple of days

breh

>user an-heroed for us
Won't forget you user

Cya later user

Bless you and that jiggle.

godspeed

Actually, hold on. Is this official? Because if it is, then it's ok on Sup Forums.

tonights masturbation marathon will be in dedication to your sacrifice, user.

beautiful Sup Forumsnon...

What a legend.

;-;7

I think it could be, considering I got it from another archived thread and it wasn't 404'd

what? how is that even a particularly lewd edit?
you'd have to be reallly anally retentive to ban someone for this, both girls are over 20 and all you see is skin and nipples it's tame compared to most of the stuff posted on here.
Now if was that hand holding image of Tats and caped baldy you'd get insta banned.

Well this board doesn't have mods anyway.

Well the rules state that no nudity is allowed, even with spoilers, on a blue board. But Sup Forums has an extra rule that as long as it's official art then it's ok.

She gets off on noticing that men are staring at her petite seemingly eternally young body.
She's also a bit of a slut and fucks rando men by luring them with nsa consequence free jailbait pussy ass and mouth.

You wish.
Mods do whatever the hell they want. Even censored pics sometimes get deleted.

She lost a large amount of my semen

I like her a lot.

>not a pedo
oh you must be new

She's a big girl.

but what about the soul

Please post more Tatsumaki
She's my favorite, and the cutest

Noice. Maybe too many lines above Tats's tats though.

Tatsumaki and King is the true endgame

She's only 28.

nah king and saitama's bromance is eternal and will become a full fledged romance

King is for 2D and no one wants to be with the lost child

I do

As long as the dick makes her cum from being inserted, whoever the guy is is fine by me.

You don't exist in her world and she doesn't exist in your world

Her friends

Official art or not doesn't mean shit, it's a blue board and if a mod so chooses he can get banned.
Where did you get that bullshit?

>not being a degenerate
Get with the times, you square.

>tatsumaki's little titties jiggling
Awwwwww yeeeeeeh nigga.

arigato user

I was mostly just joking, to be honest. It really doesn't seem to apply 100% to everyone, even S-class heroes.

Think about it: what did Metal Bat give up?

Oh, wait, screentime. And truly that is the most amazing thing of all for the best S-class hero.

Well, I guess going on this little line of logic, perhaps Blast became so powerful, what he sacrificed was existing

>what did Metal Bat give up?

Dragon victory onscreen.

>what did Metal Bat give up?
Fighting in front of his sister

So, I got a full time job and ended up losing track of a lot of series that I was following while I was a NEET, what the hell happened to the uploads for OPM? I was trusting in bato.to but they seem to have lost a lot of stuff.

DELETE

I just realized that when Golden Sperm appears in the manga, everyone is going to think he's a parody of Freeza, and it's going to be annoying as fuck

He looks literally nothing like Freeza.

And best irony will be it is probably other way around.

I think he's talking about the final golden form comparison. Also they're both "bald" looking.

taking one for the team, based user.

Well done

I literally had a dream once where there was a fuckable Tatsumaki doll made of silicone or whatever that had an onahole where the goods are supposed to be,then woke up right before I tried to fuck it and searched for wether a real one exists on impulse after I woke up
I-Is something wrong with me,guys?

Opm murata is licensed so they don't host it anymore, the webcomic is still fully there

You've just been enlightened. You must make that dream a reality

Reminder that Fubuki will never get with Saitama and has been acquaintance-zoned.

how come I haven't been seeing updates for it this entire year? Is it just getting missed in my feed?

i like how your brain, even in a dreaming state, manages to maintain a somewhat realistic scenario

that's asanagi art right? I hope there is more soon.

Acquaintance with benefits
Don't look down on it

God bless you user.

This is his third one so far and yet the still hasn't delivered. Someone needs to send him the pictures of Tatsumaki getting destroyed to push him over the edge

desu I like Tats/Baldy more than Fubuki/Baldy

desu I like Fubuki/Baldy more than Tats/Baldy

Midget/Badly are in a hate relationship to it's more fun.

We get it user.

>inb4 he isn't even banned because too much respect

Well, if you would like to give credit to his social intelligence (however unlikely) he might said that just to avoid even worse round of bullshit later on.
Tats would probably constantly bitch Fubuki about him, how what why etc. especially after she gets idea about his power.

>headcanon, Murata did it

You will be remembered my friend

Alright, finally done with my waitress mosquito girl fanart.

From hiromoot. He said himself that official nips and the likes are allowed on blueboards

Saved. Nice work.

Awesome stuff, she's so hot and you're basically the only guy who draws her. Always love more mosquito.

If we're lucky we may get more official stuff.