Well it looks like another one of my favorite things is about to get shitted up

Well it looks like another one of my favorite things is about to get shitted up

archive.is/33Xr0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Bkt1vAX0MRM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Its a game, get over yourself.
Did you cry when samus aran was a women too?

Honestly, as long as the character isn't a shitty 'girl power' meme, I wouldn't mind it.

Same desu

Especially if the game is gonna have more than one protag again. I wouldn't mind a saints row approach either where the gender is not hard written into the story and you just make your own character.

kys

Doesn't bother me, I stopped playing gta 5 after one of the missions to progress in the game required you to kill pic related.

I don't get the need to add a female character if all that is going to be is a character that acts like a dude.

What special and unique is being bought to the table with this?

I wouldnt mind, imagine a female CJ, the memes my bruda

Hasn't Rockstar said that they will only make GTA games for their core audience, the men?

So I really doubt that they'd commit seppuku and have a female protagonist in the next game.

they already shitted it up with the last one. gta iv was the last greatest gta with vice city leading the pack. unless you think the washed up adventures of methhead and nog were compelling somehow?

Video games are degenerate

a woman trying to be a hardened gangster type would just result in ultimate cringiness.

>I wouldn't mind a saints row approach either where the gender is not hard written into the story and you just make your own character.
im fine with this as long as there is also atleast the default character. kind of like mass effect where shepard as the male is the icon of the game and the default character but you can choose to have your own custom character in the story if you wanted

If so, that's a no buy for me

I wouldn't mind a female character if they dont make her a MaRey Sue

Female character in a Rockstar game? She'll be a cunt and awful things will happen to her.

If the female character fills that role then I have no problem but it doesn't NEED it. if the story requires a female character then sure.

>Young girl falls in love with a pimp, does anything for him, becomes a hooker and runs coke for him
>Gets busted and does 20 years
>Comes out and he is a mob boss now and pimping or has killed her daughter
>Kills her way up to him

Revenge story i could enjoy

FEMINISM. WAS. A . MISTAKE.

Rockstar makes like $700 million a year with GTA Online. They'll probably never make a proper GTA game again. I really didn't like V anyway. Didn't even finish it, and I've 100%ed all previous GTAs.

Wouldnt you play as a qt woman in a quest of revenge against the people that killed her family?

I don't really see the issue with it , as GTA is always ridiculous. Maybe make her a mexican hitwomen that fled to the US or something. Could be cool

you can play as a female in gta online

Women should not be playing GTA and they certainly shouldn't be wanting role models or inspiration from it for fucks sake.

worlds gone mad

>Femme fatale shtick
>in this PC environment
Nah it won't happen, it's just gonna be a man with tits.

>we need to make female leads of everything
is essentially what she's saying.

Yeah, that's the best way to do it. They need a character to put on the posters after all. It's the same wth dark souls, skyrim etc. I'm sure SOMEONE has complained about that before though

GTA IV was perfect, i wish they could recreate such a good story with the newer graphics and gameplay mechanics.
Rockstar seems to be the least kiked AAA game company though, I have high hopes for GTA VI.

I would be the biggest whore in the state

Someone repost that screencap explaining why they can't use a female protagonist.

Something like, if they don't make her a perfect character and bad things happen to her feminists will complain that she is antiwomen.

i don't get it, I love playing as a female character, in 3rd person, when you're running around looking at dat ass all day, why would you want that ass to be a male ass?

why did they remove cheat codes

Raita is god's gift to the world

And they're beautiful.

only thing i didnt like about gta iv was the fact that there wasnt really any nature or grassland, felt like a concrete block sitting on the ocean

Yeah. You could have a 10/10 woman body and Nolan North's voice in that game.

yhea

why is that chink nigger dressed in suit and has a suitcase?
subtle

I know that. She's obviously wrong. But there's nothing inherently wrong with a female protag

R* doesn't give a shit because they know who their audience is and they make a fuckton of money from them. They don't have to tow any line they don't want to.

That's a side quest you don't need to do, in fact I drop a C4 on that guy whenever his icon pops up to try and give me that stupid mission. It's so fucking unbelievable for Trevor's character; definitely one of the most out of place segments in the game.

Trevor just didn’t like any authority

nah they could make her a pudgy fat stronk salvadoran chick in one of their ficitional MS13 type gangs. That would work out ok. Anything else wouldn't.

yeah definitely its just everything is being turned into a diversity hire situation and its turning everything to shit
>I DONT CARE IF THE GAMES GOOD JUST PUT A STRONK WOMAN/LGTBQRSTUVXYZ PERSON OF COLOR IN THE LEAD I DONT CARE IF THE GAME IS SHIT JUST DO IT
Is essentially her, and millions of others like here shitting over things I enjoy.

>still liking GTA after V

I play a female character in GTA online by choice. They run faster than the male characters and guys always give me rides when I don't want to drive across the map. Female privilege is awesome!

Sounds more like a max payne style story.

How? Degenerate fertilizer snorting degenerate meth dealer fails to understand the value of national borders?

Then you'd love "Kill Bill"

Would you play as a white woman that has to save the white race?

>felt like a concrete block sitting on the ocean
They captured the essence of NYC perfectly then

Of course you do. Beta males love playing female characters in video games, makes them feel feminine.

Rockstar are top tier trolls. I could see them having a female protagonist except she is a bull dyke or dies immediately or some shit. Theyre successful enough that they dont have to give a shit what the pc crowd thinks. Its not their target audience anyway.

>That's a side quest you don't need to do
Not when the game came out it wasn't.

There was a character in 4 like that. I wouldn't think it would make for a good protagonist.

Might be cool if she's a character that acts like a woman and has flaws and shortcomings that she overcomes instead of a stronk perfect action hero that is basically a rude entitled man with tits.

Pic is a totally unrelated Star Wars™ promotional image

Only if she gets blacked by the end

Not a bad idea. They should make it an ex-hooker madam with fake tits to piss off feminists while keeping it realistic.

> Rockstar
> Apealing to sjws demands

>norway
youtube.com/watch?v=Bkt1vAX0MRM

>Needs
Why? Honestly why does it needs a female protagonist?

No way rockstar is a pretty red pilled gaming company.
They know exactly who their audience. I hope.

Pretty much any female revenge story could be compared to Kill Bill though

>implying it isn't already shit
>implying the next Rockstar game isn't going to be kike shit
>implying GTA V isn't kiked to Hell and back
>implying GTA Online isn't the epitome if in-game kikery
If you're excited for Red Dead 2, you're a fucking retard and I hope it disappoints you and frustrates you so badly that you actually learn your lesson this time around. The industry is dead because nobody is willing to just put their wallet back into their pocket and walk away.

>gta is one of your favorite things
are you black?

>playing GTA after San Andreas
Idiot

I don't see the problem.
Rockstar has handled a black protagonist well, they handled gay protagonists well, and I'm sure they'll handle a female protagonists well.

Because some chick that has probably never bought or even played the games demands it.

What happens on this mission? I dont recognize it

GTA V has a mission where you kill guys catching illegal immigrants, redpilled my ass.

> gta online
> prices on everything is high as fuck
> grinding money is not fun
> servers take forever to load a session
No wounder people are cheating

GTA Online is fun af. You're probably just a shitty player with a low k/d ratio.

Trevor kills some dudes that were rounding up illegal immigrants.

I've been saying it forever: Saints Row like character creation is the solution to every complaint feminists have ever had that keep ruining games.

You can be a fat fuck. You can be a woman with a mans voice and beard. You can be green with purple hair. It all doesn't matter.

>Opinion piece on hypothetical video game from unknown site
This isn't worth a thread. It's not even worth getting mad about.
This is more schlocky than any GTA game.

You have to be at least 18 to post here

>playing gta after vice city
Gtfo

There is a difference between creating a female protagonist "by chance" (or simply because you felt like it), and creating one to pander to / or spread intersectional Feminism, which means you are forcefully pushing your shit stained Ideology on Video Games.

Then again, even if they add a female character, Feminists will likely cry because the game depicts "wahmen as violent criminals, even though men are the perpetrators of violence!!!!"...

Fuck off

t. Nigger

>fun
>fucking retarded
Ftfy

That's fucking gay

i'm not sure they are actually red pilled. They satirise the hell out of right wing politics in GTA 4. But they are better than a lot of the current devs (bioware) at least.

How fucking degenerate kys

They have't removed cheat codes. They're called credit card and micro-transactions.

Good fuck those pigs you bootlicking pussy

GTA series has been bull shit for a long time...

Always pushing the "bad black gansta trope"

giving the same tired missions over and over again....

The 2d versions at least had creative things going on...

still havnt seen anything better then the one mission where you had to get a bus, pick up lots of passengers, then get them to go into the hot dog plant to be made into hot dogs.

Now its all just "be a balla get bling wooooooooo gangsta gangsta thuggy mc thug

Not an argument

None of the gta games would even make sense with customizable characters. All of the stories are highly reliant on the characters ethnic and socioeconomic backgrounds.

There's achievement for tasing them. I did it :^)

>felt like a concrete block sitting on the ocean
That's exactly was NYC is.

if you haven't played Saints Row as an insanely hot female you designed yourself, I feel bad for you.

Jiggling asses and titties on command. it's fantastic

BTFO

Saying that a woman is "acting like a dude" she's doing traditionally masculine things is sexist now. The very concepts of man and woman are sexist.

I remember when it first started. The actual fun content was made a priority, and payouts for pretty much any activity made them worth doing. I was able to easily justify buying a motherfucking dump truck for a million dollars just for the fun of it back then. Now the payouts for literally anything you do besides races and deathmatches are so fucking low that all you're doing is grinding the same repetitive content 95% of the time in order to afford the overpriced new toys Rockstar put into the game. This is done for a very obvious reason. They want you to cave and buy fucking shark cards. Plenty of people bought the game twice but I guess $120 isn't enough for Rockstar of David. The game is just a job now. Fun is no longer a priority.

GTA is a bunch of degenerate nigger shit and if you are white and play it, you are an honorary ape.

mah nigga

But if there's a girl I won't buy it and pirate it.