Lets talk pitNiggas

what do /pol?
Traumatized Yasmin Adam, 45, was left lying in a pool of blood after the attack
Her previously good-natured dog suddenly tore strips of flesh from her arms
The attack happened when she intervened in a play fight involving her dog
Yasmin was so badly injured that she had to have her arm amputated
Now she is warning about the dangers of owning a Pit Bull Terrier

Read more: dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5344647/Woman-describes-demented-attack-Pit-Bull-Terrier.html#ixzz55y9xHCib

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=9ae_1495328038
youtube.com/watch?v=g7srzL9lLBY&feature=youtu.be
krdo.com/news/colorado-lawmaker-files-bill-to-prevent-hoa-bans-on-dog-breeds/689967290
daxtonsfather.wordpress.com/2014/08/16/the-pit-bull-lobby-jane-berkey-animal-farm-foundation-karen-delise-the-national-canine-research-council-indeterminate-breeds/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

PITBULLS AND LABRADORS ARE THE SAME FUCKING SUBSPECIES

>woman having a fighting dog

Pitbulls are aggressive and shitty dogs, but literally 95% of the attacks that i read about are when the owner is woman or a nigger.

>play fight involving her dog
Her mutt was probably mauling another dog and she tried to stop him, so he turned on her.

Pitbull owners ought to be genocided along with their nigger pets

Labradors are also awful dogs. They're all painfully dull and stupid creatures.

a woman owning a pit is like a woman owning a .50 AE handgun for self defense, there is a good chance she's gonna hurt herself.

LOL I'm glad

>pic related is Yasmin

Pit Bull did literally nothing wrong. My cousin has a white pitbull with blue eyes (he thinks she's part husky too), and she was the nicest thing. They just need the firm hand of the white man as they've been bred to for centuries, which niggers and women lack.

dindu nuffing's TWICE

My cousin's Pit Bull is literally whiter then you mongoloid. White fur on her taught, lithe, muscular body, with beautiful blue eyes.

look what I found

If ever SHTF, I think I'd shoot these fucking things for sport. Maybe collect their canines, make a necklace or something. I think it has potential.

You are all fucking retarded. I had a pit lab mix for almost ten years. She never bit anyone and learned many tricks. I've had many dogs and she was the best dog I have ever had. Loyal, dependable, everything.

One RACE OF DOGS, THE DOG RACE

>My cousin's Pit Bull is literally whiter then you mongoloid. White fur on her taught, lithe, muscular body, with beautiful blue eyes.
nignogs are smarter than you
>Her previously good-natured dog suddenly tore strips of flesh from her arms
>The attack happened when she intervened in a play fight involving her dog
>....
>Now she is warning about the dangers of owning a Pit Bull Terrier

all dogs have unique personalities
There are some really docile pittbull type dogs out there but they all have the high prey drive and aggression in their genes, coupled with the fact there are well over a million pitts in the US, its no wonder they have the highest killing rate of any breed.

There are more dangerous breeds though
If pic related was as numerous and popular as pitts they'd have an even higher death count

pit bulls are ugly ass dogs that should be shot on sight. Tired of seeing thugged out wannabes who strut around with those mutants acting like it makes their tiny dick bigger in some way.

want a real dog? get a shepherd or malinois

>pit bulls are ugly ass dogs that should be shot on sight. Tired of seeing thugged out wannabes who strut around with those mutants acting like it makes their tiny dick bigger in some way.
white pitnigga- noice, no?
liveleak.com/view?i=9ae_1495328038

2 white pitniggas
youtube.com/watch?v=g7srzL9lLBY&feature=youtu.be

If you own a farm you're likely to shoot one or two in your lifetime. They are the new feral dogs even able to take down a wolf or coyote. They will try to fuck with your herding dogs or livestock. This is why I tend to shoot them long before they get close.

>Tired of seeing thugged out wannabes who strut around with those mutants
Pic related is what a pittbull terrier is suppose to look like.
The hyper muscled out dogs are inbred Stafford shire terrier and pitt bull mix bred to look like disgusting hulked out versions of the original breed. Needless to say those "tough looking" dogs are what trashy people and niggers want.
>acting like it makes their tiny dick bigger in some way
>using libshit genital centric non-arguments
you're better than that user

>shepherd or malinois
Amazing dogs, I want a malinois so badly, unfortunately I don't have the time to raise such a high energy ad demanding breed.
Perhaps one day

If you live on a fame and wolves, coyotes or feral pitts are a problem put a spike collar around your live stock guardian dog's neck to protect them from neck bites

why can't people just get golden retrievers? they are the fucking best dogs and super cheap since they are so common. Pitbulls are the epitome of nigger culture and should be wiped off this face of the earth.

Now that there is one badass doggo.

basing a breed on its outliers and not the average is ignorant and blatantly stupid.

Should have gotten a golden

As are all domestic dogs

all dogs are niggers

Nice pick.

Also corgo besto doggo

All animals are dull and stupid creatures.
If they can't serve us, they should be driven to extinction.
Too bad we need some of them as food.

>that flag
cat confirmed

they serve you by keeping the ecosystem in balance and making sure the environment you live on continues to be habitable you memeflag tard.

German shepherds are a good choice too

don't eat doggos REEE!!!
>OK if pitbull

Humanity must learn to live independant of them.
Until we learn to live without them, Earth is nothing but a prison.
Animals are no more deserving of life than niggers, in fact, most are even more stupid and violent.

Pic is my coworkers Staffordshire. She is a good doggo, kills rats and marmots around the shop and begs for cookies at the table.

>Humanity must learn to live independant of them.
you might as well say humanity should learn to live without oxygen
>Until we learn to live without them, Earth is nothing but a prison.
you are retarded
>Animals are no more deserving of life than niggers, in fact, most are even more stupid and violent.
the irony of a dues vult nigger to think he is the master of his God's creation. Your hubris and self worshiping retardation is a path to your own destruction.

What's the best way to defend yourself if a pit decides to tear you to shreds? I get the feeling that you can't do anything, and that pits will just attack you until they're too exhausted to continue.

>you might as well say humanity should learn to live without oxygen
If it can be done, it should be.

>you are retarded
Great argument.

>the irony of a dues vult nigger to think he is the master of his God's creation.
The current state of this planet and of humanity itself has convinced me that he stopped caring about us a long time ago.
What i'm sure not going to do is think that a bunch of beings who think of nothing but eating are respectable in any way.

Bull mastiff is good doggo

>If it can be done, it should be
Oh your future of bio engineered monstrosities that are shadows of their former human selves is truly one to aspire to
pic related

>Great argument.
neither is your argument that the environment that gave us life is what is limiting us to Earth.

>The current state of this planet and of humanity itself has convinced me that he stopped caring about us a long time ago.
>nihilistic diest fag cancer
no suprise

>What i'm sure not going to do is think that a bunch of beings who think of nothing but eating are respectable in any way.
how is this remotely related to anything previously stated?

When you give your animal no affection, attention and continue to neglect the poor things then they turn into feral niggers. Even if animals are basic they still have emotions and feelings, not in the same capacity as humans, obviously. With so many niggers owning Pitts you wonder why the correlation between crimes keeps going up. Lastly, combined with the ignorance of modern man the results are as expected when it comes to situations and predicaments such as this.

Good Doggo

why are the names censored?

Great doggo

lol cant fight off a dog even being bigger, stronger, heavier and have intelligence to go for the throat, eyes, ram your fist into its throat. how fucking pathetic and weak ppl are to let a dog almost kill a fully grown adult. i could easily fuck up a pitbull. ppl who cant deserve to die

Oh my gaaaawww. Pit bulls are vermin! I will not associate with anyone owning a pitbull. They are disgusting and i hate them. This isn't like a pole meme or anyting. The way you become a hater of pitbulls is by *gasp* interacting with pit bulls. The way you become a hater of pit bull owners is by hearing the 1 million and one excuses made for the dog.

I even said “who’s a good boy” when I saw this pic lol

Every pit bull owner fucking fetishizes those dogs.
What is wrong with these people

>Oh your future of bio engineered monstrosities that are shadows of their former human selves is truly one to aspire to
Oh no, there's limits, if it can be done without changing who we are, then do it.
But I don't think not needing to breath would change my personality in any way.

>neither is your argument that the environment that gave us life is what is limiting us to Earth.
It gave us life a long time ago, and it's a job well done, congratulations.
Don't you think limiting us to living comfortably in our craddle would be wasting a job done that well?

>no suprise
No, I like to think that humanity will find a way to get rid of weaknesses, dependancy on Earth enviroments being one of those.

He is the good boy

What a geezer

i cant speak on behalf of these attacks but alot of it stems from irresponsible owners. i own 2 dogs and 1 a pit and let me tell you the pit is alot more work to handle and most of these people can't handle them well and it should be a well known fact that pits and kids dont mix.

He is about 2 years old

He is a good boy, but very dumb

T’is why you love him though.

Running away is basically impossible, but you could climb a post or a tree.
If you have no way or time to climb into safety, the most important thing is to protect your throat,neck and larger arteries.
If you got something handy like an umbrella use it, give it something to attack.
DONT show them your fear, because it activates their hunting instinct.
If it is too late, and he already starts tearing away, you can try to choke it or force your hand down its throat.
That being said, you have to hope for bystanders or the owner to intervene.

poke his eyes out

they literally can't stop eating either and always end up in the hands of lazy owners who provide no maintenance or discipline, so labs often end up unruly and obese

Can't even be bothered reading the thread, but I bet there's loads of retarded "it's not the dog, it's the owner!" comments in here.

Funny how it's almost always a pit-bull thought right?

Then these fucktards say "yeah, but little dogs can go crazy too, they're just not as powerful" so how come you never hear such stories about Labs or Border Collies? It happens, but it's extremely rare.

inb4 "you're not a dog lover, etc" I like degs, I just know that some breeds are literally bred with more violent tendencies.

>so how come you never hear such stories about Labs or Border Collies

They do happen if the owner is nigger or a woman, but the breed is weak, so it's not newsworthy.
The problem with Pitbull is that when untrained it can attack the owner or even worse go berserk and maul random people or kids and the owner can't do much about it.

Even if Lab attacks you and bites you, you can still probably brake his legs with a strong kick or punch him until he goes away.
Putbulls are more resistant to pain, so when they don't obey their nigger owner and start mauling something, its very hard to get him off.
There are instances where even stabbing him with a knife won't stop him for minutes.
Take for example the OP, her putbull probably attacked other dog and she tried to separate them, so the dog not obeying her and with adrenaline rush attacked her and almost killed her.

Brain parasite confirmed

pit nigga reporting in

I like cats alot so I prob have it nothing is wrong, here have this hat.

>my personal anecdote disproves statistics

fuck you and your shitty thread, OP.

In Colorado, a dirty greasy Jew is trying to prevent bans on certain dogs. (((Rep. Paul Rosenthal)))
krdo.com/news/colorado-lawmaker-files-bill-to-prevent-hoa-bans-on-dog-breeds/689967290

>krdo.com/news/colorado-lawmaker-files-bill-to-prevent-hoa-bans-on-dog-breeds/689967290
>Including Pit Bulls, German Shepherds and Dobermans

For all you "ban pitt" fags this is what you'll get. The government jews will ban you from owning any dog that could potentially harm a melamine enriched individual trying to break into your property.

>animals are completely useless if they're not food
This is what stupid looks like.

I thought for a second you couldn't get more retarded. You've proven me wrong. Well played.

>fuck you and your shitty thread, OP.
why so salty nigga?

Not breed anymore nor kill any and just let the mistake die off.

>He is about 2 years old
>He is a good boy, but very dumb
as bad as they look, they are normally- as you say, good dumb doggos, almost predictable, ALMOST!

as it comes to pitniggas- exterminate all of them, the sooner, the better

?intervening in a play fight

Horses were pretty useful in the past, but nowadays they are just food.

Good doggo that much like our domestic Boerboel.

Great anti black.

WTF is that, Google don't talk to me

boerboel
he literally typed out in his comment

We need a containment board for edgelord retards like yourself

Yes user, animals are really smart and they are really, really useful, such as bringing in money from zoos.

look at that baby face!
A nigger boon doesn't deserve a golden. In fact, niggers should be barred from pet ownership altogether. Look what happens. They'll destroy that dog, and take all other "rescued" pits out of nigger dens and put them in shelters for readoption and more destruction, cause those are fucked up dogs. Takes a real trained white hand to make a rescued pit salvageable.

Rhodesian Ridgeback is the doggo of the white man.

Here in bongland we still have shitbulls but people pretend they're staffys which is hilarious because a pedigree staffy is pretty small whereas all the chavs are walking roided out (((stafffys))) that weigh about 70kg with veins and muscles all over the place.

Pakis are also bringing over 'bully kuttas' which are pakistani mastiffs crossed with pitbulls which are perfectly legal here. One recently ripped a beagle in two.

My mutt is half vizsla half lurcher and I live in a posh area now so i've only ever met one feral chav beast but i'd be lying if I said I wasn't shitting myself, the skinny cunt could barely hold it back and if it was a male one i'm 99% sure it would have tried to murder my puppy

>PITBULLS AND LABRADORS ARE THE SAME FUCKING SUBSPECIES
?????
Proof and reliable sources?

Labs are one of the smartest dog species, the fuck are you on about?

>Fetishizing dangerous dirty animals
I am seeing a pattern here..

Is that a Cane Corso? I have a Cane Corso but he’s still a puppy.

They're sick in the head and/or they shill for the pit bull lobby.

yes, and better raise him properly. Once he starts maturing, more likely than not, he will challenge you for dominance.

they good bois they dindu nuffin

his muzzle looks way too long to be a cane corso imo, did you get him from a BYB?

They're the new masculine meme dog so people are breeding them en masse which has lead to people passing off random bully breed mutts as cane corsos, or so i've heard

"Jane Berkey loves “pit bulls” so much, in 2013 she contributed $2,850,000 of her family’s money to Animal Farm. Most people with the kind of disposable income that allows a $2.8 million dollar donation, would put it toward a children’s hospital or a cultural asset for their city. Not Jane Berkey though. In my opinion, she uses her blood money to support the deaths of hundreds of innocent children and countless other animals."

"You’re probably wondering by now, “Where did Jane Berkey get all this money?” The answer is, she inherited it from her father.

The late Joseph Saul –

SAUL–Joseph E. The Board and staff of the American Friends of the Israel Museum and the Israel Museum,"

daxtonsfather.wordpress.com/2014/08/16/the-pit-bull-lobby-jane-berkey-animal-farm-foundation-karen-delise-the-national-canine-research-council-indeterminate-breeds/

Half of people adopt a pit bull for the same reason they invite niggers or refugees into their home. To show they are not violent or terrorists and that they are good people for "reforming" the violent nature of the beast.

The other half are niggers that want to look tough.

Nice pitniggas when they are...
>They dindu nuffings

pitts actually make great catch dogs
their high prey drive and high pain tolerance makes them good at taking down boars