Does Sup Forums like Sakura Quest?

Does Sup Forums like Sakura Quest?

I'd quest the one with the glasses.

nope
t.Sup Forums

I like all of them

Not really, it's boring as fuck. I dropped it in episode 3, but I browse the threads every week when a new episode comes out just to collect pics of those qts

>he doesn't care for three episodes straight of traditional wood carving discussions

i like shiori

I like their buttholes

There are 3 with glasses in that pic you'll have to be more specific

tfw u see a good camera

I like it a lot actually. Some people seem unable to be hooked by some of the topics the anime covers, but for what it's worth I was on board by the first episode. I think it's a worthy successor to Hansaku Iroha and Shirobako, though Shirobako is still my favorite of the three.

I'm actually hearing about Shirobako because I've followed this anime, I'm planning to watch it sometime. Thanks for the advice on Hansaku Iroha!

I really have wanted more comfy stuff about living in a small town after I played Persona 4 and haven't found a ton of it so I've really enjoyed that too.

No problem, user. Hope you enjoy it.

Not very interesting, I lasted for 5 episodes.

I'd would a Shiori.

Yeah it's pretty good

Certainly one of the better anime this season.

No I was quickly bored by the show

I like it.

I do.

I don't watch it. I just lurk the threads to look at the pictures.

it's comfy and has cute girls. what's not to like?

The characters took a couple of episodes to get going but once they were all introduced it got a lot more entertaining. I also like how the drama is usually low key or solved in realistically appropriate manner. HanaIro and its like have given me PTSD and I always expect the drama to get worse than it ever is.

My favorite part about Sakura Trick is that the MC is the most boring character canonically, while all the side characters have been getting their own arcs with development. Almost like part 3 JoJo.

yes

The urara is so delicious. Drinking with her must be fun.

It's boring, but not boring enough for me to drop.

I want to shiori Shiori's shioris

Get in line

butthole quest

It's very educational. I learned what a ranma is and I also learned that Japan wasted a lot of money on a failed nationwide mini-nation project during the bubble economy years.

Poor man's Shirobako, which is still better than the vast majority of anime.

Shiori overrated. Big butt megane cake web designer is best girl, followed by the wash-out JAV girl.

tau quest was better.

I've downloaded all the episodes but only watched 6. It gets so boring at points I find it hard to push on and it certainly wasn't something I was eagerly awaiting each week.

I dropped it after episode 11 when I heard it had 26 episodes (expected 13).
I consider myself a SoL connaisseur and to be tolerant of stuff that otehr people find boring, but god, this is worse than chinese water torture.
And yes, I enjoyed Shirobako.

SABURA BUEST :-DDDDD

4 if you look close enough

I am watching the dub of this because I like it but it would be too boring to dedicate my full attention to for 23 episodes.

I like that it's comfy and I can play a handheld game without having to read along.

>Maki has such cute outfits but is such a fucking edgelord

I want to learn more about their buttholes.

I caught up with the show yesterday and I like it, but it's not as good as Shirobako.

Yes.

I also want to inseminate Yoshino-chan's butthole.

Dropped few episodes ago when Maki had to run into a burning building. I was expecting more work stuff, all I got was drama shit.

I don't find it boring in the sense that I want to skip all the time, it's just not very engrossing to make you want to watch the next episode. It's not a bad show if you just happen to see it on TV.

What is it with everyone and these girls buttholes that's fucking gross dude you'd get sick messing around with those.

>you'd get sick messing around with those
Not if they're pink.

I love the show so much. Seriously it is shaping to be in my top 10.

It's one of those okay enough shows in a given season. Episodes get pushed into the end of the week backlog a lot of the time.

I like the autistic one.

I want to tongue pink Aoi's butthole!

I dropped it after three episodes. Nothing grabbed me.

Obligatory.

We need to gentrify Japan and the rest of the world of niggers on an international scale not for our sake but the sake of humanity. Like roaches, this blight on the human race is nigh unkillable; we have tried everything from slavery to cop brutality but alas, these kikes need to be glassed and gassed, outclassed and outlast. Niggers need to be removed, Christianity behoved, show up in suits and flex our zoots. If cucks attempt to roam free we must gas them with glee.

Do you think her butthole has changed in shade since moving back to the country?

>user gets pinkeye from pink Aoi's pink butthole

I watch it for Riri-chan's autism. I think I also have one.

No. I dropped it halfway through episode 4

Chupakabura mating rituals with Maki!

Love it. Some of the personal problems the girls have had so far have hit dangerously close to home so I can relate a little better to all the drama

>tfw I realize I am Japanese dragon

Kind of, but it can get boring at times. Yoshino a cute, but Shirobako was still better.

>tfw one of the main girl's surname is Oribe
>she has the same surname as LiSA

I find it funny that the country dudes were all head over heels for the 3 city girls while nobody made an approach to the main 5 girls who are about 50X hotter. It's like they know these 5 are reserved for the show and cannot be touched by mortals.

Not a 3Dfag so I don't really know, but I've heard a phrase "she's out of my league".

No. I love the setting and whole idea of revitalizing areas (something I'd like to do irl) but the anime just falls flat on everything.
Not to mention they're trying to get the Shirobako audience but failing

the reason this show is substantially more boring than shirobako despite having an identical format is straightforward:

when you think about the jobs the girls in shirobako had, which was the most boring? the MC's of course, because it was run of the mill business management, while the other 4 girls offered cool insights into the inner workings of the anime industry

with this show, all the 5 girls ever do is boring run of the mill business management stuff... still I appreciate it for tackling extremely relevant issues to rural japan: in half a season they approached regional products, the dying crafts, matchmaking efforts, emigration and immigration, property abandonment, tv exposure, etc. which is very impressive

She won't ever make it as a normal movie star, but she'd be pretty huge in AV.

I really wanted to like this show, but it's just boring.
I think the main problem is that i don't care about the job of the girls, it seems kind of pointless.
But man, that character desing is fantastic. Such a waste.

Decided to pick it up soon

PINK OI-CHAN BEST