Boku no Hero ore no danna sama ni naritai

thread theme : youtube.com/watch?v=XHakl2bMQYI
Is Deku insane?

there's a reason they call him the madman

Best frog.

insane, mentally ill, certifiable, deranged, demented, of unsound mind, out of one's mind, not in one's right mind, sick in the head, not together, crazy, crazed, lunatic, non compos mentis, unbalanced, unhinged, unstable, disturbed, distracted, stark mad, manic, frenzied, raving, distraught, frantic, hysterical, delirious, psychotic, psychopathic, mad as a hatter, mad as a March hare, away with the fairies, foaming at the mouth; sectionable; informalmental, off one's head, out of one's head, off one's nut, nuts, nutty, nutty as a fruitcake, off one's rocker, not (quite) right in the head, round the bend, stark staring/raving mad, raving mad, bats, batty, bonkers, dotty, cuckoo, cracked, loopy, loony, bananas, loco, dippy, screwy, schizoid, touched, gaga, up the pole, off the wall, not all there, not right upstairs; informalbarmy, crackers, barking, barking mad, round the twist, off one's trolley, as daft as a brush, not the full shilling; informalbuggy, nutsy, nutso; out of one's tree, meshuga, squirrelly, wacko; informalbushed; informalyarra; informalporangi; informalhave a screw loose, have bats in the/one's belfry; informalhave kangaroos in the/one's top paddock

the answer is yes

i want to lick her lick

No, he's just really selfless.

This thread is moving so slow that everyone will notice I'm gay!

Hori thinks he's slick...

so if we talk hypothetically, if anyone killed all might right before his eyes, or raped ochako (I know it's a shounen so never ever), what would happen?

he kinda looks like joker in that pic.

Get better taste in boys, user.

Robo - Arms when

ha gay

...are you up to date on the manga?

Spring arms when?

why did they stop giving him glowy eyes in moments like this?
They had an opportunity to do it when he broke out of shinsou's mind rape

all might is fine though and ochako still has her air tight seal

>he dislikes mirio

yes, why? I know all might is going to die

>We already have 6 out of the 8 precepts out doing shit
So who's gonna take the last 2?
Will Deku be hung up on one of them?

They really should have had Uraraka and Tsuyu go with the main group and team fought the last 2, but as it is now I don't think they're gonna get much of anything.

>it's a patreak episode

Who /unironicallylovesAllMight/ here? He's everything right with this world.

what the fuck is patreak?

So when's he dying?

He is the best in all of his forms. I want an All Might origin story.

He has a genetic disorder that will cause him to lose his Quirk by the time he's 19 which is why he's so desperate to prove himself.

Wut? The guys we're seeing are mostly the expendables and lower henchmen, aren't they? We've seen three precepts, Overhall, Chronostasis and Mimic but they haven't fought yet.

OFFICIAL ONESIE FUCKING WHEN

Best ship

I don't want Deku to have inbred looking frog children.

I want one for my puppy.

Is there people who likes All Might ironically? I thought everyone loved him

He's not that selfless, he's still obsessed with rankings and popularity, which a true selfless hero wouldn't care about.

We already got Centipede arms that are pretty much the same thing.

>Superior Deku Arc where Toga replaces Deku and becomes a better version of him when?

Their kids would look like Battletoads.

froppy is too pure for this

but she has big tits for a frog

she's socially awkward so she needs special care and nurture so she can be happy

kek, it keeps up with the theme of him having those hilarious state the obvious t-shirts

unggggggghhh

i will take care of those titties really well

Fucking Togafags with their shit ideas and headcanons.

You'd have to be an awfully edgy teenager to not like All Might

>Toga has probably written l00d fanfiction of Stain and Deku

that's not how you hold a child

I think it's dumb that an invisible girl is in Class A, not B.

Why?

But come to think of it she does stick out, ironically.

Class B isn't the class you're placed in if you're weaker than Class A, it just happens to be that Class A is stronger than Class B.

where do ye read the manga? want to get into manga but have zero idea of where to go.

google.com

Google: Boku No Hero Academia manga read online.

Is what I did.

Don't tell me it doesn't sound awesome, a deku with stains ideals causing havok

fallen angels

>it just happens that Class A has some of the strongest students of this generation
Fix'd, aside from monsters like Shoto or Bakugo, the 2 classes seem to be on equal level. Only one Class Be student failed the end of trimester exam that 5 Class A students failed, and they all got their licenses,

>you will never share a tasty yet nutricious bentō with all might
Why are we here? Just to suffer?

No it sounds dumb

I want this so badly

cheers. have Danny DeVito.

Isn't Hori a huge Venomfag besides being a huge Spidermanfag? Venom fucking when?

Same thing.

Do her earplugs extend far enough, and does she have enough control to put them in Kaminari's ass while he fucks her?

I want to give Froppy a nice warm hug and tell her everything will be ok, and nurture and take care of her so she never feels sad again, i pledge to protect and serve Froppy until my demise

You have no soul , every hero needs a dark counterpart

Except Toga doesn't hold Stain's ideal. She doesn't hold any ideal at all too.

That's a cit- Nope, THREE city blocks gone, perpetrator is now a puddle of blood and Deku is screaming like a lunatic.

T-thanks...

I don't think Class B has someone who could deal with Tokoyami

Your idea is cancer. It didn't work for spiderman or ironman, it ain't going to work now

This scene made me choke up a little.

Yes and yes, you filthy pervert. She was tied up with them at one point, and she can stab Kaminari's ear and Mineta's eye with ease.

They should extend far enough

Bakugou's fate is to forever get owned by failing repeatedly to live up to the image of himself he has in his head, being surpassed by Deku, and probably at some point having something terrible happen to someone he cares about.

Being the secondary protagonist both he and Deku have to have the point where they completely break down.

Bakugo's fate is to eventually learn to give a shit about others and how a hero's duty is to save and inspire people, not just win fights.

>I'm sleepy
>My feet hurt
>Why was I out here again?
>why is the frog crying?

pretty sure everyone loves him
He's the best thing about this series

Jirou NTR the whole class when?

Canon

He was really sleepy that night

Orca?

That's literally a Tumblr-tier idea.

He did spend all day turning his room into a fancy traditional Japanese mansion with new walls and floorboards.

One of these people are the traitor.

Sludge villain was very similar to symbiote.

Todo a cute

even bakugou likes him

Here you go

What are talking about , she said it herself she wants to be like the great stainy

Which character(s) are most likely to permanently lose an arm or leg?

shoto

loses his frost side

Bakugo only likes him because he's Number One. If Bakugo met All Might without any knowledge of who he is, he'd treat him the same way he treats everyone, with disdain.

>Kirishima also tearing up a bit
He even gets swayed over with sad people around him, this boy has too much empathy

That's just her fucked up understanding of love and she just likes him based on his appearance. She doesn't actually care about standards of heroism being upheld.

animeonlys need not apply to discussion