Drudge Report

MEMO RELEASED... DEVELOPING...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xEHxglIRsPc
youtu.be/pGR2hV1GYbM
youtu.be/cu8e3nikyQk
drudgereport.com
youtube.com/watch?v=AOIaT-vjX68
motherjones.com/politics/2018/02/while-you-are-tweeting-about-the-nunes-memo-russia-is-plotting-its-midterms-attack/
washingtonexaminer.com/house-intel-memo-released-what-it-says/article/2647937
archive.is/fCbq4
thehill.com/homenews/administration/372011-trump-approves-memo-release
archive.is/m3ijy
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

OH SHIT ITS REAL EVERYONE GET IN HERE

Citation needed

fake and gay

Not uh you bastard

REPORTING IN FOR DUTY

podestas dog entered the room

WHERE IS IT

>replying to a citation needed post without a citation

OP, give us sauce or kys

It's real m8s. Declassified.

OPAMA ON SUICIDE WATCH

youtube.com/watch?v=xEHxglIRsPc

The face swap app is still beyond funny to me

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HAHAHAHAAAAAa

The memo is not being released today because Monday starts another week and more time is needed to make the story be the way it's forward.

>Implying Drudge doesn't have sources

100 sub special!!! Keep it growing !!! Niggers are the problem
>niggers can be any color
>>class caste system
youtu.be/pGR2hV1GYbM
Sotu,Memo and the Rothschild murder plot train crash..
Deepstate ploting a coup!

Terry Davis time special

Unite my brothers !!!! Like fucking rome!!!
youtu.be/cu8e3nikyQk
Friends!!!! Romans!!! Countrymen!!!!

ITS HAPPENING

Fake

I'm an intelligence analyst at a major MAGA-aligned beltway think tank. I live on Info Wars and post here when I'm not busy. I recently received an advance copy of the so-called Nunes memo and I have sifted through the information for the past 24 hours. In order to ensure proper vigilance and attention to detail I consumed 200 mg of Ritalin spaced out in a bi-hourly schedule. I also have been microdosing LSD for the past three years.

I can unequivocally say that there is absolutely nothing profound within this information. It is a dud. It is a nothingburger. The FBI and DOJ were completely exonerated and it really just makes it look like Trump is trying to throw a Hail Mary as Mueller continues to close in on him.

It would likely be in everyone's best interest to focus on more pertinent issues as opposed to getting lost in a web of obfuscation. Once the memo drops, don't even bother looking it over unless you are ready for a major disappointment. Well, you guys are actually my friends and I don't want you to be disappointed so pass on reading the memo and maybe go out on a hike or get into bed and watch Family Guy while having a nap.

Go to drudgereport.com
Drudge is still trying to aggregate some links to the memo and news sources

On Fox Business now

here we go...
c'mon Drudge give us the linky link

kys plz

where is it then

HAPPENING

ITS HERE ITS HERE ITS HERE

youtube.com/watch?v=AOIaT-vjX68
Fox

put the memo in the bag

Too bad none of the normies will give a fuck because the Republicans are so incompetent they decided to release this “history making” memo the day before Super Bowl weekend, instead of a few days ago because the had to let their ego’s be stroked by the STOU speech. Republicans are weak and ineffective. They should have released this days ago, or waited for the IG report and published then all together

IT'S COMING!
IT"S HERE!

#DestroyDemocraticParty

WHERE THE FUCK IS IT

If you're not focusing on fixing the election security, then you are aiding a hostile foreign power!
motherjones.com/politics/2018/02/while-you-are-tweeting-about-the-nunes-memo-russia-is-plotting-its-midterms-attack/

wow, and of course nothing in the memo, took a quick read.

Nothing worth of note.

Just in time for Alex Jones

Kys nigger. Nobody watches football.

SLOW
T
E
A
D
Y

DEVELOP THE FUCKING THANG
I need early Happening plz

Checked and both today and Monday would be awful optics because all the normies care about is the Super Bowl. They literally will give zero fucks being too busy with MUH NIGNOGBALL

BEGONE SHILL NIGGER

Nice pasta, Just saw it on FOX News

Dems and Hillary got caught red handed paying a foreigner to spy on Trump and the FBI for actively colluding with the Media

It's real

OP IS NOT A FAGGOT
DRUDGE SAYS MEMO RELEASED
WHERE THE FUCK IS IT THOUGH

I BET YOU PUTIN HAS IT
HE PROBABLY WROTE IT
GAVE IT TO NUNES
SO DRUMPF COULD CLAIM MUH NO RUSSIA NEVER GOYS

FALLING FOR RUSSIAN TRICKS IS WHAT POL IS GREAT FOR
KEEP SPREADING MEMES ABOUT RELEASETHEMEMO ON TWITTER
YOU WILL BE JAILED RIGHT AFTER TRUMP, SESSIONS, NUNES, AND KUSHNER ARE

BUMP THE LIVING SHIT OUT OF THIS. SHILLS WILL SLIDE

HILLARY, DEMOCRATS, FBI - CREATED FALSE RUSSIA CONSPIRACY CONFIRMED!

Limbaugh should have it on air.

c'mon guys dont make me beg.

Okay, how do we do that when FEC can't even get California to open its fake ass voting records?
If you want vectors to fix, follow Defcon aftermath.

MEMO WHERE?!

The media will try to bury this

MEDIA DESPERATE FOR RELEVANCY, ACTING LIKE FILTER OR GATEKEEPER FOR MEMO. WHERE IS THE ORIGINAL? FUCK THE MEDIA

IT'S ILLEGAL FOR YOU TO READ IT GOYIM CN EYES ONLY

It's nothing, the memo only serves to deflect from Mueller closing in on Trump and his collusion with Putin. In short, it's a nothing burger.

>Daily Reminder, pol has always been a pro Hillary board.

its being compiled and going to be released on the whitehouse website

archive.is/fCbq4

(you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you)

27 STEALTH BOMBERS JUST FLEW OVER MY HOUSE

RUSSIAN LIES SPEWED BY NUNES, LOOK AT THIS

* The Steele dossier formed an essential part of the intial and all three renewal FISA applications against Carter Page.

* Andrew McCabe confirmed that no FISA warrant would have been sought from the FISA Court without the Steele dossier information.

* The political origins of the Steele dossier were known to senior DOJ and FBI officials, but excluded from the FISA applications.

* DOJ official Bruce Ohr met with Steele beginning in the summer of 2016 and relayed to DOJ information about Steele's bias. Steele told Ohr that he, Steele, was desperate that Donald Trump not get elected president and was passionate about him not becoming president.

Anyone getting sleepy? This memo was a nothingburger, let's all get some rest.

I haven't seen this pasta in a long, long time...

memo memo hilary russia

we rallygotem this time

turn on foxnews

aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

NO REDACTIONS
>NO REDACTIONS
NO REDACTIONS
>NO REDACTIONS
NO REDACTIONS
>NO REDACTIONS
NO REDACTIONS
>NO REDACTIONS
NO REDACTIONS
>NO REDACTIONS

POSTING NON REDACTED MEMO!

turn on fox news now!

MAKE THIS A FUCKING STICKY MODS

Trump approved no redaction sent back to HIC
for release
RELEASE SWEET RELEASE
thehill.com/homenews/administration/372011-trump-approves-memo-release
archive.is/m3ijy

Why are they giving this to the fake news media so they have time to spin up some propaganda before people even have a chance to read it? REEEEEEEEE

If numbers the fbi is gone by Monday

I need a quick rundown what does this all mean?

Kys

>I think it's a disgrace
>A lot of people should be ashamed
TRUMP

Stfu nigger shill

Fbi, NSA, and other agencies weaponized against us citizens in an attempt to "fix" a presidential election based on a false dossier compiled by dnc and Clinton foundation.

I just would like to go on record saying IT WAS HER TURN

Because every single news outlet is corrupt.

got to admit that pasta made me chuckle

but you will get the bullet when the time comes

Archive all fresh info links before they get disappeared or changed

o boy

I don't need the washingtonexaminer reading it for me

A lot of careers will come to a rapid end.

Who the fuck cares it's not even the source documents itself. It's literally just a fucking MEMO. It's not even a fucking DOCUMENT. It's a napkin written, inaccurate, piece of toilet paper with crap doodled all over it. It's fucking NOTHING. WOWEEE. GREAT JOB TRUMP.

Plus it was written by REPUBLICANS so it's obviously loaded, bias, and full of factual discrepancies.

You morons will fall for any bait. #FakeNews as always.

S H A M E
H
A
M
E

We have a legitimate Happening
who's got the con

What a nigger link. I want the full thing. I can read for myself, faggot.

>Plus it was written by REPUBLICANS so it's obviously loaded, bias, and full of factual discrepancies.
wow what a credible argument bolstered by facts and evidence

kill yourself faggot

To the user that wrote the Russia piss story: take a bow, wherever you are. You changed the world.

>full of factual discrepancies.

DAY OF THE ROPE

People in FBI were literally fucking people who worked for Fusion GPS.

I know it's hard user, no one wants to admit they made a bad choice. No one wants to say their doctor isn't the best, or that their kids school is sub-par, but you have to be honest with yourself.

The Democrat party sucks. Just say it to yourself. Admit to it. Own it. The Democratic party is full of criminals and crooks, and you backed them up.

The sooner you can be honest with yourself, the better you will feel.

fuck yes

Also, this ends the Mueller investigation, and if Mueller knew he gets disbarred. Literally nothing.

YOURE GOING TO JAIL