Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vZlBre8lOeQ
washingtonexaminer.com/house-intel-memo-released-what-it-says/article/2647937
intelligence.house.gov/
washingtonexaminer.com/house-intel-memo-released-what-it-says/article/264793
archive.is/q3G5B
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Just read it, there's nothing there. Don't even waste your time.

WHO'S SLEEPY?

Think I'm gonna go make some tea and take a nap

How do you recognise a foundation myth? It fulfils three functions. 1)It explains the origin and structure of the world (and society). 2)It defines ultimate good and evil (and from those definitions are derived the values that are used to justify the holding of power). 3)It determines what is held sacred in that society. For modern Westerners the story of WWII has become their foundation myth. It fulfils all three functions. 1)We live in the ‘Post-War World’. The lines on the map, the institutions, the sense of what era we live in, all arise from the starting point of WWII. 2)Ultimate evil is Nazis. Ultimate good is opposing Nazis. The values derived from these definitions are anti-racism, equality, diversity, anti-nationalism and so on. 3)The only thing that is held sacred, that cannot be denied or mocked in the contemporary West, is the Holocaust. The problem is that all three functions are backwards or negative. Instead of the origin event being one of fertility and new life, it was a conflagration of death and destruction. Instead of ultimate good taking the central position in the story that slot is occupied by ultimate evil. Everyone knows that Adolf Hitler, the personification of evil, holds the centre point of the WWII story. Instead of that which is held sacred being something mysterious and sublime it (the Holocaust) is an obscenity. Having a negative foundation myth means the tree of life for Westerners is poisoned.
> Having a negative foundation myth means the tree of life for Westerners is poisoned.

I'm an intelligence analyst at a major MAGA-aligned beltway think tank. I live on Info Wars and post here when I'm not busy. I recently received an advance copy of the so-called Nunes memo and I have sifted through the information for the past 24 hours. In order to ensure proper vigilance and attention to detail I consumed 200 mg of Ritalin spaced out in a bi-hourly schedule. I also have been microdosing LSD for the past three years.

I can unequivocally say that there is absolutely nothing profound within this information. It is a dud. It is a nothingburger. The FBI and DOJ were completely exonerated and it really just makes it look like Trump is trying to throw a Hail Mary as Mueller continues to close in on him.

It would likely be in everyone's best interest to focus on more pertinent issues as opposed to getting lost in a web of obfuscation. Once the memo drops, don't even bother looking it over unless you are ready for a major disappointment. Well, you guys are actually my friends and I don't want you to be disappointed so pass on reading the memo and maybe go out on a hike or get into bed and watch Family Guy while having a nap.

FAGGGGGGOTS

damn, this is boring.. making me thirsty.

anyone else feeling thirsty? i could use a nice cold drink right now, good bye

I read through it and it's fucking nothing. Go to sleep user. It's nothing I tell you. Nothing!

Nothingburger

SO MANY SHILL BOTS ACTIVATED, SO WE KNOW ITS GONNA BE GUUUUD

I think you should take a nap user, don't tire yourself out on this nothingburger

HOLY FUCK THIS IS UNREAL SHIT EVERYONE GET THE FUCK IN HERE

SHUT THE FUCK UP FAGGOT

>Whats on the memo?!

It has begun, the happening of the ages.

youtube.com/watch?v=vZlBre8lOeQ

BUZZFEED lmao

ITS HERE

intelligence.house.gov/
intelligence.house.gov/
intelligence.house.gov/

CHECK THIS NIGNOGS

And to think it all might have started here. Can anybody verify any of this?

Fuck off, Shareblue faggot.

HILLARY, DEMOCRATS, FBI - CREATED FALSE RUSSIA CONSPIRACY CONFIRMED!

Just had a nice glass of chocolate milk.

>BUZZFEED
>BUZZFEED

Nothingburger

literally nothing

Who else is /sleepy/?

I DON'T WANT A MEMO REPORT I WANT TO READ THE FUCKING MEMO WHERE IS IT

It's only 4 pages I'm going to sleep instead you all should too it's only 4 pages...

intelligence.house.gov/
intelligence.house.gov/
intelligence.house.gov/
intelligence.house.gov/

THIS IS WHERE IT WILL BE RELEASED!

Thanks. I won’t read it now. I always trust random maple niggers.

so nunes scribbled down few lies? big deal. im going to bed.

What's it like being brown?

Wow thanks user!

SO YOU SUCK DICKS?

intelligence.house.gov/
intelligence.house.gov/
intelligence.house.gov/

THIS IS WHERE TO FIND IT SOON

ALL HANDS ON DECK!!!
>THIS IS NOT A DRILL

ALL HANDS ON DECK!!!
>THIS IS NOT A DRILL!!!
washingtonexaminer.com/house-intel-memo-released-what-it-says/article/264793

ALL HANDS ON DECK!!!
>THIS IS NOT A DRILL!!!

IT’S FUCKING HAPPENING!!!

stop spamming, shill. this memo is dead on arrival, its why Drumpf waited until Friday when all shit news drops

OHH BOYY

Should I get sleepy?

>Just read it, there's nothing there. Don't even waste your time.
I can't even find a link you lying leaf

Honestly no one's even going to bother to post it, it's that meaningless

Get your blankie and brush teeth before hand. 4 pages of nothing is sure to tire anyone out.

SAY IT WITH ME Sup Forums: LOCK

NO REDACTIONS

Just finished reading it. Nothing there folks. You'll get to see it in maybe another hour. But I suggest you dont bother.

THEM

a fucking leaf

an (((error))) occured

UP

IMMEDIATELY

lol same shill posting in all the threadd about the memo.

What a bust, I've been a trump supporter since June 2015, but I don't think I can support a man who lies about our most sacred institutions anymore.

Where is it?!?! Was Bruce Ohr actually the hero we deserved?

Washington Examiner:
The House Intelligence Committee has released its controversial memo outlining alleged abuses of secret surveillance by the FBI and Justice Department in the Trump-Russia investigation. Here are some key points:

>* The Steele dossier formed an essential part of the initial and all three renewal FISA applications against Carter Page.

>* Andrew McCabe confirmed that no FISA warrant would have been sought from the FISA Court without the Steele dossier information.

>* The political origins of the Steele dossier were known to senior DOJ and FBI officials, but excluded from the FISA applications.

>* DOJ official Bruce Ohr met with Steele beginning in the summer of 2016 and relayed to DOJ information about Steele's bias. Steele told Ohr that he, Steele, was desperate that Donald Trump not get elected president and was passionate about him not becoming president.

The FBI and Justice Department mounted a monthslong effort to keep the information outlined in the memo out of the House Intelligence Committee's hands. Only the threat of contempt charges and other forms of pressure forced the FBI and Justice to give up the material.

Once Intelligence Committee leaders and staff compiled some of that information into the memo, the FBI and Justice Department, supported by Capitol Hill Democrats, mounted a ferocious campaign of opposition, saying release of the memo would endanger national security and the rule of law.

But Intelligence Committee Chairman Devin Nunes never wavered in his determination to make the information available to the public. President Trump agreed, and, as required by House rules, gave his approval for release.

Finally, the memo released today does not represent the sum total of what House investigators have learned in their review of the FBI and Justice Department Trump-Russia investigation. That means the fight over the memo could be replayed in the future when the Intelligence Committee decides to release more information.

>ORIGINS OF DOSSIER KNOWN BY FBI/DOJ BUT EXCLUDED FROM FISA WARRANT APPLICATION
ORIGINS OF DOSSIER KNOWN BY FBI/DOJ BUT EXCLUDED FROM FISA WARRANT APPLICATION

>STEELE HAD DOJ KNOWN EXTREME ANTI-TRUMP BIAS
STEELE HAD DOJ KNOWN EXTREME ANTI-TRUMP BIAS

>FISA WARRANT WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN GRANTED WITHOUT DOSSIER
FISA WARRANT WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN GRANTED WITHOUT DOSSIER

Boomers are coming

IM SO FUCKING SLEEPY GUYS

NUT

>"Our" sacred institutions.
>Canadian flag

Shills so panicked they can't even post proper.

Go to bed user, don't waste your time on this nonsense

CATNAP
A
T
N
A
P

Been f5'n that site all morning

link keeps going down, took a screenshot

Go hang yourself so you don't waste your time shilling against people who don't give a damn about your opinion

You guys realize that Republicans are fucked at midterms right? I cant wait for city folk to flush out you rural and suburban turds.

As for this memo? Nothing there. You pathetic losers have been crying for a week and its literally just nothing. Heh.

Whats the significance of this?

Hahahahahaha

Holohoax confirmed

LOCK HER UP

Who the fuck cares it's not even the source documents itself. It's literally just a fucking MEMO. It's not even a fucking DOCUMENT. It's a napkin written, inaccurate, piece of toilet paper with crap doodled all over it. It's fucking NOTHING. WOWEEE. GREAT JOB TRUMP.

Plus it was written by REPUBLICANS so it's obviously loaded, bias, and full of factual discrepancies.

You morons will fall for any bait. #FakeNews as always.

treason

The amount of sleep shills in this post is amazing. Can I get a quick rundown on this memo?

yep these fucking clowns are clueless. btw how do i upvote your post. im new here

So angry user, I think a nice nap would help calm you down

Incredible... wow. Oh wow.... omg. Boys... the happening of our life is about to being.

G...GUYS SERIOUSLY DON'T RELEASE THE MEMO!!!

I'M GETTING REALLY TIRED IS ANYONE ELSE GETTING REALLY TIRED??? \

WE SHOULD ALL JUST GET SOME SLEEP BESIDES I JUST READ IT AND IT'S NOTHING...

G...GUYS?

This

archive.is/q3G5B

Shhhh, aren't you feeling tired, relax, lay down, get comfy in warm blankets, close your eyes and allow yourself to drift into a deep comfortable sleep, you earned it

i'm already zzzzz...

Shills, their tears sustain me! Feed me moarrr. Give me all your butt blasted pain for kek!

Kek’d well played user

Thomas Paine is the king of fake news. Don't ever post him here again

Good night

this is what my local news reported.. who's implied here who's fucked

NOOOOOOOO THE RUSSIANS

This desu

Based user

Digits have found you for a reason

its fucking nothing
eat shit trumptards

I'm an intelligence analyst at a major MAGA-aligned beltway think tank. I live on Info Wars and post here when I'm not busy. I'm also the real intelligence analyst as you can see by my lack of Reddit spacing which would contra-indicate someone that would claim to have been posting here for some time. I recently received an advance copy of the so-called Nunes memo and I have sifted through the information for the past 24 hours. In order to ensure proper vigilance and attention to detail I consumed 200 mg of Adderall spaced out in a bi-hourly schedule. I also have been microdosing LSD for the past three years.
I can unequivocally say that there is absolutely nothing profound within this information. It is a dud. It is a nothingburger. The FBI and DOJ were completely exonerated and it really just makes it look like Trump is trying to throw a Hail Mary as Mueller continues to close in on him.
It would likely be in everyone's best interest to focus on more pertinent issues as opposed to getting lost in a web of obfuscation. Once the memo drops, don't even bother looking it over unless you are ready for a major disappointment. Well, you guys are actually my friends and I don't want you to be disappointed so pass on reading the memo. Given the intense mental output of thorough investigation it is essential that one rest to rejuvenate neural productivity. I suggest going to sleep and completing at least 3 REM cycles before reassessing any further information. It is also germane to keep in mind that for proper refreshing sleep the bedroom should be used ONLY for sleeping, and not the dissemination of memes or other Internet communiques. Therefore you should certainly leave the bedroom area (where your computer is statistically most likely to be located) and refresh vitamin D levels as well.