MEMEO DECLASSIFIED MEMO DECLASSIFIED

MEMEO JDECLADIFED MEMO DECLASSIFED MEMO DECLASSIFED

youtube.com/watch?v=y-vj6VLCDgA

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonexaminer.com/house-intel-memo-released-what-it-says/article/2647937
docs.house.gov/meetings/IG/IG00/20180129/106822/HMTG-115-IG00-20180129-SD001.pdf
scribd.com/document/370598711/House-Intelligence-Committee-Report-On-FISA-Abuses#download&from_embed
archive.is/jkOHq
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

HOLY SHIT MEDIA STORIES USED FOR WARRANT AND MEDIA STORIES WERE MADE UP BY FUSION GPS

Released on Candlemas, a Sabbatean human sacrifice day too
I wonder what the pedocrats are planning to do in order to take attention away from the FBI being shut down

Fuck JD Roberts is wearing a soros color revolution leash

They did the same shit to have George Zimmerman case reopened after he had been sent home uncharged. They been doing it for years

* The Steele dossier formed an essential part of the initial and all three renewal FISA applications against Carter Page.

* Andrew McCabe confirmed that no FISA warrant would have been sought from the FISA Court without the Steele dossier information.

* The political origins of the Steele dossier were known to senior DOJ and FBI officials, but excluded from the FISA applications.

* DOJ official Bruce Ohr met with Steele beginning in the summer of 2016 and relayed to DOJ information about Steele's bias. Steele told Ohr that he, Steele, was desperate that Donald Trump not get elected president and was passionate about him not becoming president.

washingtonexaminer.com/house-intel-memo-released-what-it-says/article/2647937

they are literally a fucking criminal gang

no doubts here, it's organized crime to the nth degree and proves all of them are willing propagandists for a seditious combatant

This makes no difference to anything. Yeah we know big gov don't like Drumpf. So what? Nothing will come from it

REPORT ALL POSTS WITH THIS EXAMINER LINK. WE DONT WANT NIGGERS READING IT FOR US

Hey guys, I just finished reading the memo. Unfortunately it doesn't seem like it's anything major. Save your time and don't bother reading it.

Memo is fully out, just reported on fox

OHH FUCK HERE IT IS

You're gonna lose your job at shareblue and possibly be hanged

docs.house.gov/meetings/IG/IG00/20180129/106822/HMTG-115-IG00-20180129-SD001.pdf

or

scribd.com/document/370598711/House-Intelligence-Committee-Report-On-FISA-Abuses#download&from_embed

I want things to happen but they won't from this. Nothing except an insurrection will do anything

test

It's just a summary, lad. Don't get excited.

HOW COULD THEY DO THIS TO CARTER PAGE

SHILLBOT2000!!!!

STOP! DO NOT READ THE MEMO. It contains classified information and is not meant to be read. Thanks to our ridiculous russian agent traitor President, this memo was released but you should NOT be reading it!

THE MOTHER OF ALL DUDS

BILL PRIESTAP IS NOTED IN THE MEMO!

holy shit IMPEACH

I HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT YAHOO NEWS

(((Mike Drucker)))

>My elderly (Jewish) grandma voted against Trump saying, "I've seen this happen before."

archive.is/jkOHq

Wishful thinking.

Images of the memo are here

Funny to see all the shills failing today.

they say McCain died today.... DNC has no honor, confirmed and witnessed by the entire world

Devin Nunes memo:

*handrubbing intensifies*

#LOCKHERUP
>#LOCKHERUP
#LOCKHERUP
>#LOCKHERUP
#LOCKHERUP
>#LOCKHERUP
#LOCKHERUP
>#LOCKHERUP
#LOCKHERUP
>#LOCKHERUP
#LOCKHERUP
>#LOCKHERUP

Good, this way they will be too preoccupied with their degenerate rituals to properly distort the story to their liking.

I'm really curious to know where they are tonight and pull a Donnie Darko by axing a water main