OBAMA'S URANIUM ONE SCANDAL

Any CFIUS (Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States) member could have vetoed the Uranium One deal. One NO vote, but every member was bought off and colluded with Russia. The Obama administration sold out American interests for their own personal gain. Each of these people need to be investigated and prosecuted.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uranium_One
mediaite.com/tv/fox-news-shep-smith-methodically-dismantles-conspiracy-theories-behind-uranium-one/
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/shepard-smith-fox-news-hilary-clinton-uranium-scandal-debunk-viewers-demand-firing-reporter-donald-a8060281.html
pastebin.com/SLKbtKgc
treasury.gov/resource-center/international/foreign-investment/Pages/cfius-members.aspx
thehill.com/policy/national-security/358339-uranium-one-deal-led-to-some-exports-to-europe-memos-show
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_uranium_reserves
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

A Russian company bought a Canadian company.

I get that u Russians are already larping pizzagate uranium because the memo is a giant nothingburger but cmon now come up with something new to trick the right wing retards into

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uranium_One

>Uranium One is a Canadian uranium mining company with headquarters in Toronto, Ontario.

Fox News’ Shep Smith Methodically Debunks Uranium One Conspiracy Theories
mediaite.com/tv/fox-news-shep-smith-methodically-dismantles-conspiracy-theories-behind-uranium-one/

Fox News viewers demand reporter Shepard Smith be fired for debunking 'Clinton uranium scandal'
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/shepard-smith-fox-news-hilary-clinton-uranium-scandal-debunk-viewers-demand-firing-reporter-donald-a8060281.html

welcome Obama leaf

Throw Mueller in there too, for delivering the HEU samples to the Russians.
And question Alexander Downer and look at Valdai.
>pastebin.com/SLKbtKgc

nice new pic

u think the retards will go for it?

u russians are creative

what crazy shit r u guys cooking up next i wonder

I wanted to add a lot more people, but I kept it contained to those people on CFIUS that had the final vote.

do u retards know that uranium is a metal mined of the ground all over the world?

u kinda debunked your own conspiracy theory that hillary approved the deal lol

also, she wasn't on CFIUS

they have representatives on the panel

Composition of CFIUS
The Secretary of the Treasury is the Chairperson of CFIUS, and notices to CFIUS are received, processed, and coordinated at the staff level by the Staff Chairperson of CFIUS, who is the Director of the Office of Investment Security in the Department of the Treasury.
The members of CFIUS include the heads of the following departments and offices:

Department of the Treasury (chair)
Department of Justice
Department of Homeland Security
Department of Commerce
Department of Defense
Department of State
Department of Energy
Office of the U.S. Trade Representative
Office of Science & Technology Policy

treasury.gov/resource-center/international/foreign-investment/Pages/cfius-members.aspx

they don't actually sit on the panel

they appoint reps

>Also, regarding the claims that $140 million was donated to the Clinton Foundation from investors involved in the deal, Smith pointed out that most of those donations cited were from a man who sold his stake in the company in 2007, three years before the deal.
You can't say that "oh this guy who was Clinton's best friend, he sold his shares so he obviously had no hand in helping his best friend get $145 million from the Kazakhstani government."
Downer was involved in selling a ton of Ausstrailian uranium to Rosatom, just after he helped the CF get millions in 2006, then shows up again to get this story of email dirt from Papadopoulos. These people keep ties between them for other nefarious acts later.

like i said a russian company bought a canadian company

do u want to know my favorite part of this whole conspiratard theory is?

Conservashits are arguing that the goberment should seize the means of uranium production

The russian government did seize uranium production through their proxy. Obama learf is condoning it.

who had the uranium production before?

private company

Also Guistra was involved in the whole uranium mining business, so the deals he made were about consolidating uranium from around the world under his control and with his friends.
The Clintons have had a LOT of political sway for a long time for trading favors, and a long kill list. It's definitely reasonably believable that the Clintons bribed or threatened other people on the committee to allow this deal for Guistra and other elite.

>a russian company bought a canadian company
Yet they promised us that the uranium wouldn't leave the USD (and it did)?

Just shut up you fucking retard

no it didn't

the russians made up some mueller wikileaks memo lol

the uranium is used for nuclear power plants

>MY MEME IS FALLING APART

*wouldn't leave the US

Why did the US government allow a Canadian company to control so much of our Uranium in the first place?

thehill.com/policy/national-security/358339-uranium-one-deal-led-to-some-exports-to-europe-memos-show

By John Solomon and Alison Spann - 11/02/17 06:00 AM EDT

After the Obama administration approved the sale of a Canadian mining company with significant U.S. uranium reserves to a firm owned by Russia’s government, the Nuclear Regulatory Commission assured Congress and the public the new owners couldn’t export any raw nuclear fuel from America’s shores.
Yet NRC memos reviewed by The Hill show that it did approve the shipment of yellowcake uranium — the raw material used to make nuclear fuel and weapons — from the Russian-owned mines in the United States to Canada in 2012 through a third party. Later, the Obama administration approved some of that uranium going all the way to Europe, government documents show.

So it’s okay to sell resources for building nuclear arsenals to the Russians, but not okay to attempt diplomacy with them during a campaign?

because the free market bitch

I’m just curious because if the Russians are such bad guys why is it that the Democrats has so many high-level, and extraordinarily profitable relations with them?

>assured Congress and the public the new owners couldn’t export any raw nuclear fuel from America’s shores.
>Later, the Obama administration approved some of that uranium going all the way to Europe, government documents
What don't you understand leaf?

And then why is it that the Trump administration is being put to the stake for attempting diplomacy all the while not profiting off of the relations?

I don’t give a shit about the Uranium One deal, I do care about the blatant hypocrisy though.

this is the part where u russians trick right wing retards into thinking that uranium = nukes

that's why u use this meme

because u know it scares the shit out of fox news boomers

uranium is a metal that is simply mined out of the ground

Australia has the #1 uranium reserves in the world. Russia gets all the uranium it needs from itself and Kazakhstan.

There's no global shortage of uranium ur just doing this to scare fox news boomer retards who don't know any better

>no it didn't
NRC says you're wrong.
>thehill.com/policy/national-security/358339-uranium-one-deal-led-to-some-exports-to-europe-memos-show

If it's the free market, then why do we have the CFIUS making this decision in the first place? Shouldn't it be between the companies only?

why r u ignoring the part where Obama sanctioned the shit out of Russia and crippled their piece of shit country

Meanwhile, Trump is focused on Making Russia Great Again

>NRC officials said they could not disclose the total amount of uranium that Uranium One exported because the information is proprietary. They did, however, say that the shipments only lasted from 2012 to 2014 and that they are unaware of any exports since then.

it's literally nothing lol

this is what your whole conspiracy relies on?

lmao

surely trump will enforce tough sanctions on russia and seize the means of uranium production r-right

goberment has to approve all kinds of deals

u ever seen what happens when there's a corporate merger?

I thought the meme was that Hillary single handedly approved the deal? I guess u russians gave up on that one lol

where'd all the russians go

>Uranium, which can be used to make weapons, was ONLY shipped out of the US for 2 years!
>it's literally nothing lol

>because the free market bitch
>goberment has to approve all kinds of deals

If it's a dangerous product, why is it ok that it's being handled without the proper licenses and going to foreign countries?

do u think that Russia needs America's uranium to make nuclear weapons?

the uranium is for nuclear plants

uranium is a metal mined out of the ground. it's traded and shipped all over the world

This is relevant to my interests