MEMO TLDR:

MEMO TLDR:
IN CASE YOU DON'T GET IT, HERE'S WHAT THE MEMO SHOWS:
FISA WARRANTS WERE OBTAINED AGAINST TRUMP ADMINISTRATION OFFICIALS ON THE BASIS OF THE PHONY STEELE DOSSIER, AND WHEN THIS HAPPENED, AS THAT DOSSIER WAS BEING USED AS THE JUSTIFICATION TO SPY ON THE INCOMING ADMINISTRATION, THE SAME OFFICIALS ALSO KNEW THAT THE DOCUMENT WAS PHONY

ESSENTIALLY, THEY KNEW THE DOSSIER WAS CRAP BUT JUST USED IT AS A WEAK EXCUSE FOR SPY ON THE ADMINISTRATION, THINKING NOBODY WOULD EVER NOTICE.

BASICALLY THE FBI AND OUR FISA COURTS ARE TOTALLY POLITICIZED AND TARGETED THE INCOMING ADMINISTRATION.

HOLY SHIT, IT'S LITERALLY AS BIG AS THEY FUCKING HYPED IT TO BE

MORE INFO: washingtonexaminer.com/house-intel-memo-released-what-it-says/article/2647937

Other urls found in this thread:

scribd.com/document/370598711/House-Intelligence-Committee-Report-On-FISA-Abuses#download&from_embed
youtu.be/y-vj6VLCDgA
de.scribd.com/document/370599791/Secret-Nunes-Memo#from_embedhttps://de.scribd.com/document/370599791/Secret-Nunes-Memo#from_embed
twitter.com/Isikoff
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

IF THEY CAN SPY ON THE PRESIDENT ON THE BASIS OF A KNOWN-PHONY DOCUMENT, THEY CAN (AND ALMOST CERTAINLY DO) SPY ON ANYONE, INCLUDING YOURSELF.

FBI STATUS:
[ ] NOT POLITIZED
[x] POLITIZED

More like:
FBI STATUS:
[ ] Niggers
[X] Super Niggers

Meh. I'm bored

How do they even know what it says? I don’t see the actual memo released anywhere yet

GONAD BUTTBUMFF

LEFT WING ETERNALLY BTFO!!!
This is almost as good as election day, lads.
>LONG LIVE GOD EMPEROR!!!

because it hasn't been.

CIA niggers in suicide watch

>glow in the dark

>>What year is this?!!!!

No shit

portions of it have been released, yes, not even the full memo. this isn't even the full dirt, yet. this is likely the main thrust of it though. this is what many had speculated the memo was about.
that's cuz you're just a stupid democrat who go BTFO'd and now you're salty and trying to play up the "meh im bored" card.

So anons, What shall we do about this?

Been waiting for a good while to use this accordingly...

Pissgate goes mainstream.
Hillary in Gitmo when?

Hey guys, I just finished reading the memo. Unfortunately it doesn't seem like it's anything major. Save your time and don't bother reading it.

FBI STATUS:
[x] GLOW IN THE DARK
[ ] NON-GLOW IN THE DARK

Link?

Q IS

TRUE

Fellow nazis and racists of /pol, I've looked at the memo and it really is nothing after all. I too hoped it would damage the evil democratic party because I am a Drumpf supporter myself, but it is a big nothingburger. We should delete this thread in my opinion
Heil Hitler btw

ORDER 66 THE DEEP STATE ALREADY

nothingburger. go to sleep now pls.

you're wrong. this isn't information that was previously known. when Edward Snowden revealed the details of PRISM the presumption is that these agencies still needed to obtain FISA warrants in order to spy on american citizens. BUT the problem with that check and balance is that the FISA courts are extremely secretive. now that this information has been revealed, it essentially demonstrates that these courts are willing to use their secrecy to their advantage and approve spying on people FOR NO GOOD REASON AT ALL (in this case, they used a phony prop document that they knew was false as a technical excuse).

not only that, but they're even willing to use this power to spy on top level political rivals and to try to bring them down via FISA abuses and corrupt law enforcement practices.

this is fucking huge, sorry. absolutely huge.

everything i said above MIGHT be common sense to you, i know it was to me too, but we've never had any proof of it, we've never had anything hardcore and substantial to point to in order to prove that this does indeed happen.

no wonder these fucking monsters wanted this memo surpressed.

Fuck off shill, don't ruin this for the rest of us Patriots

same

I WANT THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENT NIGGERS REEEEEEE

Promptly disregarded (((Shekelstein)))

Question: it says that the NSA stopped spying on us as of 2017 but the source is a statement by the NSA itself. They’ve openly lied before; why do we believe them now? Has there been other confirmation?

where can i see the actual fucking memo???

HAS BEEN RELEASED, NOW. Where to get it though? Fox just reporting the release.

GIVE ME THE FULL DOCUMENT. I DONT NEED NIGGERS READING IT FOR ME.

literally a massive fucking revelation lmfao damage control shills out on full patrol

ALEX JONES WEBSITE HAS IT

Ruh roh

I read the memo. There's nothing in it. Its fucking nothing. Let's just close this thread, there's nothing here. *yawns*

OH NO NO NO NO NO

AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH

You’re right in that it probably doesn’t describe anything other than common operating procedure.
Burn it all down.

Zzzzzzz

WHERE IS A LINK TO THE ACTUAL DOCUMENT?!!?!?!

delete this

READ IT HERE
scribd.com/document/370598711/House-Intelligence-Committee-Report-On-FISA-Abuses#download&from_embed

fuck off jew shill. nobody listens to your rat ass anymore. hitler was right kill all the jews

MEMO RELEASED - LIVE ON FOX
>MEMO RELEASED - LIVE ON FOX
MEMO RELEASED - LIVE ON FOX
>MEMO RELEASED - LIVE ON FOX

youtu.be/y-vj6VLCDgA

Nothing will happen.

We need to harvest all the salt

R U S S I A
U
S
S
I
A

de.scribd.com/document/370599791/Secret-Nunes-Memo#from_embedhttps://de.scribd.com/document/370599791/Secret-Nunes-Memo#from_embed

KILL NIGGERS GAS KIKES RACE WAR NOW

Yeah, it's fucking awful. As usual, Democrats and the left are really shortsighted about this. The same tactics could be used against them. Get a Democratic President into office? Well, the precedent has been set that you can do whatever the fuck you want to him through the DOJ and the FBI. You can start an investigation with completely made-up pretenses and just muckrake until you find something to nail them with, completely unrelated to your initial accusation.
If anything, it's kind of a miracle that Trump didn't have anything readily available for them to find. Most politicians are so corrupt that a year of muckraking would find tons of shit.
I imagine the reason Democrats aren't afraid of this are two-fold: 1) they know Republicans are too law-abiding to use the system in this way (less likely, since Democrats tend to assume Republicans are even more evil and corrupt than themselves) and 2) Republicans simply don't have the people in positions of power to pull this shit off.
The latter is probably the clincher, there's a lot of social manipulation tied into this that really only worked because they had people across so many parts of the establishment: the media, the bureaus, etc. Fox News couldn't sell this to the American people, but the rest of the media establishment still had enough credibility to sell this load of horseshit to both democrats AND independents, who largely ate it up.

so basically, they covered up the origins of the steele dossier in order to make it seem legitimate and justify spying on the incoming administration, even though they knew the dossier was bunk.

fucking in-cred-i-ble

WOW

ITS LITERALLY NOTHING

go to bed user

I will wait for CNN to report on the memo because it's illegal for me to read it myself

Wow we got jewed once again, if they can sweep this shit under the rug, imagine what the fuck else they can do. Fuck man.

thank

Here's the memo. Spread it around.

>Don’t read it goy, you can go to jail for a very long time. It’s not illegal for us journalists, after reading it, it’s nothing. #IMPEACH45 #RESISTGLUMPF

This user knows

absolutely, this should be such a major concern to ALL americans. ALL americans regardless of party.
i hated obama. i mean seriously i really HATED obama. i was as anti-obama as these anti-trump fags are now, even when it seemed everyone was kissing his ass. never in a million years though would i want to live in a country where the nations law enforcement agencies are able to target democratically elected leaders for no other reason than that they disagree with them.

also if you want the truth, it actually has very little to do with "democrat vs republican", but rather the "globalist vs nationalist" angle. for example, they never would have done this to Jeb.

Trolling or not even trying to hide your shilling?

it's literally the worst case scenario for democrats and everything that republican lawmakers have been implying it was for the past week or so. omfg stifle your shilling, please.

>12pm
>sleep
Some of us have jobs. Shill a little less obviously next time. Stale meme.

Hey my Nazis, I just read the memo and it's really noth- what? Who's there? No, don't shoot officer! I was just- I WAS ONLY DOING WHAT THEY TOLD ME!! NOOOO!!!! THEY SAID I WOULDNT GET IN TROUBLE FOR THIS!!! EVERYONE ELSE WHOS GETTING PAID TO SHILL HERE, RUN NOW!! THEY'RE COMING!!!!!!!!!!

So essentially everything Sean hannity has been saying for the past year now. Maybe you clowns can stop busting his balls on a daily basis since the dude was correct about all of it.

Now, sadly, at the same time, Sean hannity has been saying this happened for a year... And the mainstream media has been able to simply ignore it and write it off. And normies were too dumb to understand why this is such a huge deal and literally nothing happened. So what we have here, as much as I hate to say it, is a big old nothingburger. We live in a reality where half the country is literally living in a different reality and simply can't be told otherwise. They are insulated by a corrupt media that is complicit in a massive deep state cover up. There's really nothing we can do here on a mass scale, just have to hope to redpill normies one at a time as they come in to our sphere of influence. That's all.

So if any of this is all fake, we should have the FBI and others making a statement today, correct?

They're never letting go of much Russia, are they?

drumpf if going to jail sweetie kins. don't let this russian sponsored fake news make you think otherwise!

Circular reporting using partisan dossiers to trick the courts so you can spy on political opponents is perfectly fine, you're all dumb

The DNC rigs the Democratic Primary Election against Bernie Sanders so Hilliary can win the nomination. Obama's administration starts to request surveillance on Trump, his family, his transition team, and anyone associated with him. Donna Brazil gives Hilliary the questions to a debate. The DNC pays Christopher Steele to come up with a smear dossier about Trump. The mainstream media releases a taped conversation about Trump talking about grabbing women parts. After all this Trump still wins the General Election. Obama orders an investigation into Russia meddling in our elections. Obama changes Executive Order 12333 to allow more agencies to have access to surveillance data. The Democratic Party comes up with a scandal that Trump Colluded with Russia to win the election with no evidence or proof. This wild claim is backed up by the mainstream media. Obama hold overs start unmasking Trump's transition team and staff members then release the classified information to the mainstream media. Why? Because the DNC and the Obama administration colluded with the intelligence community to thwart Trump's campaign efforts to get him elected president. All this Russia collusion is an attempt to cover up the fact that the Obama administration, the intelligence community, the DNC, along with the mainstream media used our nations surveillance as a political tool to try to get Hilliary elected President. This makes Watergate look like a kindergarten play. Let that sink in.

im not reading it im busy... does the memo actually say this or do you have to read into it and infer this?

Hey guys, I just finished reading the memo. Unfortunately it doesn't seem like it's anything major. Save your time and don't bother reading it.

>THE FBI
Yes

>OUR FISA COURTS
Not necessarily. They were being deceived.

fuck I hate jews

Shut them both down, both unconstitutional.

Also patriotismn is LITERALLY RETARDED,

why wont gook moot stop bots from posting

full fucking shill mode

its fucking two pages read it yourselves you fucking idiots

Guaranteed you's

hey man I read the memo and king niggers gonna hang my dude

There were news articles before this came out saying the FBI had looked at the memo and found nothing "factually inaccurate". They only complained about how it looks, basically.

twitter.com/Isikoff
twitter.com/Isikoff
twitter.com/Isikoff

MICHAEL ISIKOFF OF YAHOO NEWS WAS MENTIONED IN THE MEMO. SCAN HIS TWITTER NOW

I am a real human being.

>FISA WARRANTS WERE OBTAINED AGAINST TRUMP ADMINISTRATION OFFICIALS ON THE BASIS OF THE PHONY STEELE DOSSIER, AND WHEN THIS HAPPENED, AS THAT DOSSIER WAS BEING USED AS THE JUSTIFICATION TO SPY ON THE INCOMING ADMINISTRATION, THE SAME OFFICIALS ALSO KNEW THAT THE DOCUMENT WAS PHONY
All I can say is the FBI and the intelligence community better hope this is not true.

they're in damage control now, oy vey goyim, don't look at the memo, russia! russia! russia!

That's fake news.

Now what?

>down for maintenance
oh weh

Extremely disappointed. Its a nothingburger, even Shapiro says so!

>Mother Jones

I would consider the national enquirer to be more reputable.

fuck off and eat some fermented sauerkraut.

Seems like they did give up and moved on to obstruction.