>THERE WOULD HAVE BEEN ***NO*** FISA WARRANT ISSUED WITHOUT THE DOSSIER
THERE WOULD HAVE BEEN ***NO*** FISA WARRANT ISSUED WITHOUT THE DOSSIER
washingtonexaminer.com/house-intel-memo-released-what-it-says/article/2647937
MEMO IS OUT

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.house.gov/meetings/IG/IG00/20180129/106822/HMTG-115-IG00-20180129-SD001.pdf
scribd.com/document/370598711/House-Intelligence-Committee-Report-On-FISA-Abuses#download&from_embed
youtu.be/y-vj6VLCDgA
zerohedge.com/news/2018-02-02/obama-state-dept-secretly-distributed-its-own-dossier-undermine-trump-foia-docs
disobedientmedia.com/2018/01/meet-the-cabal-that-are-framing-domestic-american-activism-as-russian-influence-and-fake-news/
veteranstoday.com/2018/01/18/its-time-to-drop-the-jew-taboo/
axios.com/read-nunes-memo-fbi-doj-fisa-mueller-7fb8bcb7-1f18-4294-aa95-628d2f67bcdf.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Uh oh

Wow it's fucking nothing

Special counsel must be disbanded, all work destroyed, all indictments and guilt pleas thrown out. IMMEDIATELY!

Who the fuck cares it's not even the source documents itself. It's literally just a fucking MEMO. It's not even a fucking DOCUMENT. It's a napkin written, inaccurate, piece of toilet paper with crap doodled all over it. It's fucking NOTHING. WOWEEE. GREAT JOB TRUMP.

Plus it was written by REPUBLICANS so it's obviously loaded, bias, and full of factual discrepancies.

You morons will fall for any bait. #FakeNews as always.

we knew that already

Scared?

Fuck off, CIA.

NOPE, media and authorities repeatedly have lied and insisted that the dossier wasn't the key component, it waas, and from the faggot's mouth himself, McCabe confirms that without it they would have had N-O-T-H-I-N-G to let them spy on Trump or carter page or any of it. The entire thing is now a proven farce

to play devil's advocate here, what will be the consequences of this memo? I guess metapolitically it will discredit the FBI and their bullshit witch hunt, but will any direct blame be pinned on anyone? Will people actually face consequences over this? Will it change anything?

These are genuine questions. I'm not being a defeatist faggot or anything like that.

This. The memo has confirmed that the Steele dossier, funded by Hillary, was the reason the FISA warrant was obtained, and that this information and the fact that none of the dossier claims had ben verified. This proves the Russia collusion story is a hoax. Get #firemueller trending now. This is an attempted coup against Trump.

CNN IN DENIAL

nigger

Nothing will fucking happen. It just scores political points for the neocons against the neolibs. I never thought id see the day when Sup Forums was watching foxnews and tuned into the kike puppet show that is the US democrat/republican divide.

>consequences
Good one

This boy fucking traitor is next.

Ill bet you glow in the dark you CIA nigger.

GOP now guaranteed supermajority in the senate and retain control of congress in november
Once senate supermajority is achieved we fundtamenally fix and correct the country

drag out ALL THE TRAITORS

Fellow nazis and racists of /pol, I've looked at the memo and it really is nothing after all. I too hoped it would damage the evil democratic party because I am a Drumpf supporter myself, but it is a big nothingburger. We should delete this thread in my opinion.
Heil Hitler btw

Abraxas is woke AF. This is the sign.

hehe, the memo is only the tip of the iceberg from the O.I.G

We just had a public wrestling match for two weeks to get this released.

there is something off about this post i can quite put my finger on it...

tfw you realize that the russia investigation was never meant to succeed, but to provide a federal impropriety against various criminals so that any potential cases against them can be thrown out for bias on behalf of the State.
Manafort and Podesta are drinking mai tais on a beach and smiling right now.

Bullshit.
The feds have been watching Carter Page since 2013.

Oh you mean this MEMO, it's public now

Yellow fringe around the US flag says no enemy combatant is safe anywhere around the world

its not a dossier

FBI memo leaked~!

shitblue is here

DOJ and FBI conspired to fool FISA into starting investigation by omitting the origins of the dossier. The investigation wouldn't start without it.

Everybody involved in it - and there's a paper trail left - will get fucked in the ass.

(You)

Who submitted the dossier to the FISA court? We need to know the name.

a piss LARP took down the FBI and SHITLERY, a FUCKIN PISS LAAAARP! AHAHAHAhahahaha

Checked and kek'ed

Oh my god, piss larp user, I SALUTE YOU!

docs.house.gov/meetings/IG/IG00/20180129/106822/HMTG-115-IG00-20180129-SD001.pdf
or
scribd.com/document/370598711/House-Intelligence-Committee-Report-On-FISA-Abuses#download&from_embed

MEMO RELEASED - LIVE ON FOX
>MEMO RELEASED - LIVE ON FOX
MEMO RELEASED - LIVE ON FOX
>MEMO RELEASED

youtu.be/y-vj6VLCDgA

A major part of the story that will get no coverage is how Jewish the #russiahoax has been.

zerohedge.com/news/2018-02-02/obama-state-dept-secretly-distributed-its-own-dossier-undermine-trump-foia-docs

its clear that the Jews are driving the Russia hysteria.

disobedientmedia.com/2018/01/meet-the-cabal-that-are-framing-domestic-american-activism-as-russian-influence-and-fake-news/

veteranstoday.com/2018/01/18/its-time-to-drop-the-jew-taboo/

>I never thought id see the day when Sup Forums was watching foxnews and tuned into the kike puppet show that is the US democrat/republican divide.
That'll happen when 80% of your posters now are on Social Security and have to wear diapers

So? I'm a lawyer. I can tell you that, given a sniff in the right direction, the cops/LE will find a way to get a warrant. It ain't that hard, bro. I can go down and sue you an subpoena your whole fucking life in 5 minutes if I want - from your service providers (banks, cable co, etc). A warrant only requires reasonable suspicion or similar level of evidence, and that doesn't require any compliance from the searched entity (a subpoena does).

BILL PRIESTAP IS NAMED!!!!
YOU CANT BAN THIS NOW YOU FUCKING CUNTS

lol it's literally nothing. Nunes word can't even be trusted he is a Republician he is biased. Perhaps if the memo was from some unbiased source or investigation but as it stands it's a absolutely nothing. The hype for this was unreal and this was it? Lmao!!!

The DNC rigs the Democratic Primary Election against Bernie Sanders so Hilliary can win the nomination. Obama's administration starts to request surveillance on Trump, his family, his transition team, and anyone associated with him. Donna Brazil gives Hilliary the questions to a debate. The DNC pays Christopher Steele to come up with a smear dossier about Trump. The mainstream media releases a taped conversation about Trump talking about grabbing women parts. After all this Trump still wins the General Election. Obama orders an investigation into Russia meddling in our elections. Obama changes Executive Order 12333 to allow more agencies to have access to surveillance data. The Democratic Party comes up with a scandal that Trump Colluded with Russia to win the election with no evidence or proof. This wild claim is backed up by the mainstream media. Obama hold overs start unmasking Trump's transition team and staff members then release the classified information to the mainstream media. Why? Because the DNC and the Obama administration colluded with the intelligence community to thwart Trump's campaign efforts to get him elected president. All this Russia collusion is an attempt to cover up the fact that the Obama administration, the intelligence community, the DNC, along with the mainstream media used our nations surveillance as a political tool to try to get Hilliary elected President. This makes Watergate look like a kindergarten play. Let that sink in.

Sup Forums used their fan fiction to get /ourguy/ investigated by the FBI.

This

Piss larper was playing 63 dimensional yahtzee

MEMO STATES DEPUTY ATTORNEY GENERAL AUTHORIZED FISA WARRANTS AGAINST TRUMP

LET ME SPELL THIS OUT FOR YOU

DEPUTY ATTORNEY GENERAL

NOT MR. ROD ROSENSTIEN

THEREFORE, DAG ROD ROSENSTIEN, WHILE WORKING UNDER THE TRUMP DOJ, AUTHORIZED SPYING ON THE MOTHERFUCKING PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES

AND A FISA JUDGE SIGNED OFF ON IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JESUS FUCKING CRIST

Uploaded images of the memo here:

Carter Page has filed suit against FBI and DOJ!!!

How convenient that he fucking died one hour ago at Walter Reed.

"I think it's terrible - you want to know the truth - I think it's a disgrace... what's going on in this country. I think it's a disgrace. The memo was sent to congress, it was declassified, congress will do whatever... they're going to do... but I think it's a disgrace what's happening in our country. And when you look at THAT and you see THAT and so many other things, what's going on... a lot of people should be ashamed of themselves and much worse than that. So I sent it over to Congress and they are going to do whatever they're going to do and whatever they're going to do is fine... it was declassified and let's see what happens and a lot of people should be ashamed. Thank you very much"

uhm sweetie who cares, drumpf is literally hitler IMPEACH

KEK

>FISA WARRANT
FBI LITERALLY SPIED ON INCOMING CANDIDATE AND GAVE THE INFORMATION TO THE OPPOSITION PARTY

BAAAM

'Deputy Director McCabe testified before the Committee in December 2017 that no surveillance warrant would have been sought from the FISC without the Steele dossier information'.

AHAHAH WOOOOO AHHAHAAHHA

FUCKING FIRE HIM IMMEDIATELY. WHAT A HORRENDOUS PIECE OF SHIT.

DOES THE 4TH AMENDMENT NOT PROTECT US ANYMORE FROM ILLEGAL SEARCHES AND SEIZURES. DOES THE CONSTITUTION THAT PEOPLE FOUGHT AND DIED FOR MEAN NOTHING???????????????????????????????????

SEND THIS MOTHERFUCKER TO JAIL
JAIL
ROD
ROSENSTEIN

Who's going to jail?

>The FBI and DOJ obtained one initial FISA warrant targeting Carter Page and three FISA renewals from the FISC.
What did this part mean? Did he already have 3 FISA warrants on him?

Here's the complete memo.
Spread it to normalfags, don't let this die

Greatest time to be alive.

They used one false report to seek three more on top of it

We're only on step one user. This is gonna take some time, so get comfy.

Boom

Reminder that it is illegal to read this unless you are a CNN employee. I’ve submitted screenshots of this thread to the appropriate authorities. Enjoy prison.

TRUMP: “IT’S A DISGRACE”

The next step is to ask the people who approved the FISA applications and renewals if they would have done the same if they were told that the dossier was funded by an anti-Trump operative being paid by both the DNC and Clinton's campaign.

My guess is "no." Which is why they want to end this before it gets to any investigation.

First step to having the FISA warrant declared illegal and the whole mueller investigation thrown out

This. There is no bottom to the depths of thier corruption. I want gallows erected in front of the reflecting pool. I want thier corpses displayed in the white house lawn. I want thier executions live streamed globally on CNN.

Implying district court and the foreign intelligence court are even remotely analogous.

Here's the memo:

>claims to be a lawyer
>thinks FISA is comparable to district courts

yeah it only shows proof of conspiracy you're going to jail

Lmao this. FISC is a literal secretive court the fact that they had to be COERCED to approve this warrant (after multiple rejections before the dossier was added), it’s all null and totally void

I am very excited to see this what comes off this, if they actually will be thrown in the slammer like they should, or if they just will step down and never work in gov again.

s busted on financial corruption and tax fraud

Err..

closest we get to this here is our former PM in part, she's the one responsible for dragging shitskins here and also against our will putting us in the EEC. It's always labor this shit.
She has also been caught on tax fraud and corruption, and is ofc living abroad. The fucking country killer skank traitor.

I haven't read the thread but if anyone wants to read the memo themselves here it is.
axios.com/read-nunes-memo-fbi-doj-fisa-mueller-7fb8bcb7-1f18-4294-aa95-628d2f67bcdf.html

ANOTHER NOTHING BURGER from the traitorous repubs. WHY AM I NOT FUCKING SURPRISED IN THE LEAST BIT.

Vote out EVERY REPUBLICAN in the MIDTERM FOR WASTING THE AMERICAN PEOPLES TIME AND MONEY!!!!

Calm down man, death by hanging won't take long

So we have two options:

>1. Andrew McCabe committed perjury

>2. Hillary Clinton funded Trump’s Russia investigation

McCabe is going to jail then, no way Democrats will let it become number 2

>Plus it was written by REPUBLICANS so it's obviously loaded, bias, and full of factual discrepancies.

as opposed to the memo by the democrats that is totally and absolutely trustworthy? the same democrats who started shitting themselves on live TV over the republican memo getting released, saying that it was dangerous to national security? the memo that clearly states the dems paid an informer for political purposes and manipulated intelligence agencies against a political opponent from a rival party?

ah yes, THOSE trustworthy dems.

#LOCKHERUP
>#LOCKHERUP
#LOCKHERUP
>#LOCKHERUP
#LOCKHERUP
>#LOCKHERUP
#LOCKHERUP
>#LOCKHERUP
#LOCKHERUP
>#LOCKHERUP
#LOCKHERUP
>#LOCKHERUP

#roundthemup

That’s because who ever wrote it isn’t familiar with the satire that Sup Forums is thinks people really believe they’re nazis.

It’s obviously either a bait post or a shill trying to play the thread down.

I'm sure the Democrats' memo tells the (((truth)))! Just watch how Schiff and others sperged over the possibility of this being released. It's a big deal

bump

This

FUCK YOU Sup Forums
IT'S LITERALLY FUCKING NOTHING
THEY EXCLUDED THE FACT THAT PAPADOPOLOS INVESTIGATION STARTED FROM A STING OP BY FUSION GPS
THEY OMITTED THE FACT THAT CARTER PAGE WAS BEING WATCHED SINCE 2013, SOMETHING ALL LIBTARDS ARE AWARE OF
THIS JUST MAKES US LOOK BAD
THEY KNOW THIS
THEY ARE COMPROMISED/NOT ON OUR SIDE
PISSGATE ORIGINATED FROM /POL - NUNES DID NOT MENTION THIS
HILLARY COLLUDED WITH RUSSIA - NUNES DID NOT MENTION THIS
MICHELLE OBAMA IS A MAN - NUNES DID NOT MENTION THIS
WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT? PERFECT FUCKING OPPORTUNITY - LIBTARDS LITERALLY DON'T GIVE A SHIT.

Typical libtard responses:
>that's all?
>nothingburger
>uhh... so fbi did their job?

Now I look like an idiot IRL. Thanks a lot Sup Forums, I made a fool of myself for claiming this will take down the establishment.

Will Sleepy Sessions even do anything about it?

Best part = Yahoo News used as a credible source for FISA warrant

wtf!