Official Memo Salt Threat

Post em if you got em

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20180202171802/http://docs.house.gov/meetings/IG/IG00/20180129/106822/HMTG-115-IG00-20180129-SD001.pdf
reddit.com/r/politics/comments/7usmjs/trump_authorizes_release_of_controversial/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

We are gonna see some insanity today.

Ding ding ding

Bumping for salt

FUCK and and all sources that thought it was okay conduct business like this

They deserve to be brought into the spotlight. MUHH SOURCEZ MUHH ABILITY!!

I have like 45 tabs open. I'm scared I'll miss something!

This post

Holy shit, is it really this bad? Someone give me a quick rundown of the Anal fisting the dems are about to get

i see that monster drink meme a lot, can i get a quick rundown?

/fit/ meme

sip boys.

its good for ya, drink up.

>he's never had his first sip of the day

Sip memes. Engaged.

i have become enlightened. thank you my brothers

Welcome to flavor country brother.

Enjoy your permanent stay.

I-ITS NOTHING G-GUYS!
DON'T PAY ATTENTION

How can they be this hysterical? It's always the same, they always have a knee jerk reaction to everything which completely cripples them with panic.

M...MUH VERRIFIED DOSSIER
MUH RUSSIA

This isn't even enjoyable. How can these people be so fucked in the head that they don't want alphabet agencies to be accountable to the government and the american people whatsoever?

Can I get a quick rundown on the memo

FBI colluded against trump campaign

These people are so fucking retarded if they actually believe this isn't the biggest political scandal of their lifetimes. If their in denial now, I can't wait to taste their salt when Comey, LL, HRC, etc. are put in cuffs.

>"WHO CARES, PAGE IS A BAD GUY!!"
Literally "FUCK THE RULE OF LAW THANK GOD FOR BIG BROTHER"

DOJ/DNC HIRED BY HITLERY AND O'NIGGER TO RAILROAD CANDIDATE TRUMP USING A SERIES OF FAKE NEWS REGARDING CANDIDATE AND PRESIDENT-ELECT TRUMP BY LYING LYING LYING TO A FISA COURT JUDGE TO SMEAR AND BREAK THE LAW TO REMOVE THE OFFICIAL 45TH PRESIDENT OF THE USA.

The DNC rigs the Democratic Primary Election against Bernie Sanders so Hilliary can win the nomination. Obama's administration starts to request surveillance on Trump, his family, his transition team, and anyone associated with him. Donna Brazil gives Hilliary the questions to a debate. The DNC pays Christopher Steele to come up with a smear dossier about Trump. The mainstream media releases a taped conversation about Trump talking about grabbing women parts. After all this Trump still wins the General Election. Obama orders an investigation into Russia meddling in our elections. Obama changes Executive Order 12333 to allow more agencies to have access to surveillance data. The Democratic Party comes up with a scandal that Trump Colluded with Russia to win the election with no evidence or proof. This wild claim is backed up by the mainstream media. Obama hold overs start unmasking Trump's transition team and staff members then release the classified information to the mainstream media. Why? Because the DNC and the Obama administration colluded with the intelligence community to thwart Trump's campaign efforts to get him elected president. All this Russia collusion is an attempt to cover up the fact that the Obama administration, the intelligence community, the DNC, along with the mainstream media used our nations surveillance as a political tool to try to get Hilliary elected President. This makes Watergate look like a kindergarten play. Let that sink in.

>MUH NOTHIN BURGER

>Nothingburger
>Death of the FBI and National Security
WHICH IS IT? YOU CAN ONLY PICK ONE, LIBTARDS

It’s your time to shine

I just wanna say I love you all, polacks, even if half of you are retarded niggers

So the FISA warrants used to spy on trump were only obtained and renewed 3 times (which requires separate probable cause) were only renewed because the FBI and DOJ lied to the FISA court in obtaining the warrants. They used the Steele dossier and didn't disclose its political source and then pointed to instances where steele had leaked info to news agencies as "independent corroboration" of the dossier.

Read through the memo. The first two pages are preliminary and irrelevant. The last 4 pages walk you through everything very slowly. But basically it implicates almost all of the heads of the FBI and DOJ in the last and current administration.

Here is the doc: web.archive.org/web/20180202171802/http://docs.house.gov/meetings/IG/IG00/20180129/106822/HMTG-115-IG00-20180129-SD001.pdf

Basically a bong tried to help Hillary and the fbi stop trump

MEMO TLDR:
IN CASE YOU DON'T GET IT, HERE'S WHAT THE MEMO SHOWS:
FISA WARRANTS WERE OBTAINED AGAINST TRUMP ADMINISTRATION OFFICIALS ON THE BASIS OF THE PHONY STEELE DOSSIER, AND WHEN THIS HAPPENED, AS THAT DOSSIER WAS BEING USED AS THE JUSTIFICATION TO SPY ON THE INCOMING ADMINISTRATION, THE SAME OFFICIALS ALSO KNEW THAT THE DOCUMENT WAS PHONY

ESSENTIALLY, THEY KNEW THE DOSSIER WAS CRAP BUT JUST USED IT AS A WEAK EXCUSE FOR SPY ON THE ADMINISTRATION, THINKING NOBODY WOULD EVER NOTICE.

BASICALLY THE FBI AND OUR FISA COURTS ARE TOTALLY POLITICIZED AND TARGETED THE INCOMING ADMINISTRATION.

>ITS A NOTHING BURGER
>OUR NATIONAL SECURITY AND RELATIONS WITH OTHER COUNTRIES IS FUCKED
Literally double think

>The FBI and DOJ obtained one initial FISA warrant targeting Carter Page and three FISA renewals from the FISC.
I don't understand this part. Does this mean he was already being watched? Or are these renewals referring to something else.

Bingo ding ding ding HONK HONK awooooooooga

>coffee isn’t settling as well as i would like
Is you’re coffee settled gents

How can you be so fucked in the head that you don't realize Republicans are trying to smear the FBI and DOJ so when they start firing people to stop the investigation people like you will support it? What other reason is there for voting to release the Republican memo and refusing to release the Democratic one?

Seriously a year ago Mueller was being upheld by both sides as one of the most unbiased and professional men in law enforcement... Now that's suddenly changed and Republicans want him OUT. Think about it yourself, what happened? Do you see any evidence implicating Mueller in anything?

These people act like a fucking cult.

reddit.com/r/politics/comments/7usmjs/trump_authorizes_release_of_controversial/

People are so fucking dumb, the internet was a mistake. These people do not deserve a voice.

Hey guys, I just finished reading the memo. Unfortunately it doesn't seem like it's anything major. Save your time and don't bother reading it.

redditors are insane, jesus christ

Thank you very much but this mostly confirms what Sup Forums has been saying for months. That Obama spied on the Trump campaign using national intelligence

DRUPPPPFFFHHHHHHH

Does /fit/ approve of monster ultra zero? I have one every couple days, it's not going to kill my gainz or make my dick fall off will it?

Democrats fabricated evidence and conspired with FBI and DOJ to put Trump's campaign under surveillance

BALTIC THREAD

This makes Watergate look like fucking child's play.

Anyone undermining the weight of this situation is fucking in denial.

This is YUGE. Beyond yuge. It's gargantuan.

Hey guys, I just finished reading the memo. Unfortunately it doesn't seem like it's anything major. Save your time and don't bother reading it.

>half

This is the biggest happening in our time

>he doesnt /sip/
Smh Desu senapi

KILL YOURSELF
I
L
L

Y
O
U
R
S
E
L
F

its /fit/ approved, great pre workout drink, if anything it gives you the energy with zero of the negatives and its the only sugar free drink that tastes fucking good.

lol

Friendly reminder that the memo purposely excludes certain information in order to paint the FBI as the bad guys.

You're being played, again. Ill laugh at you in a few months when absolutely nothing comes of this.

Trump didn’t vote to release the memo, he just didn’t stop it. how retarded can these people get

These comments are actually making me sad. They are too far gone.

how can anyone seriously take this "muh russia" stuff seriously?

i have diarrhea and i think it's because this is too exciting please send help

>What other reason is there for voting to release the Republican memo and refusing to release the Democratic one?
Asks the question, but you know this poster hasn't actually thought of any other answer than the one he provided.

How the fuck is that salt? Everything they say is correct, retard.

Can I get a tl;dr version of the memo's content? These burger-only political issues are too boring to follow closely.

>the collapse of the country
my dick got hard reading that

>gotta remember putin is calling the shots and he wants America to lose faith in its institutions
HAHAHAHAH
>here have this blue pill goy
>EVERYTHING IS FIEN GOY
>DONT WORRY ABOUT A THING ITS ALL ABOVE BOARD GOY
Jesus how delusional... Libs on suicide watch, love it... Go fuck another tranny...

Happening Con 1 broskis

i'm drinking it atm, and it's cold outside
C O M F Y
O
M
F
Y

Democrats paid some British guy to write a fake dossier that the FBI and Obama could use to spy on Trump's campaign for "national security reasons".

Brain damage.

They literally downvote anyone who disagrees with them to oblivion. They never see the truth

go study nigger

>it hurts British intelligence
Good. Fuck those cunts up Mr Trump!

I'm sure there are plenty of hypothetical reasons but I'm only concerned with the most likely one which is partisan hackery.

WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN GUISE EXPLAIN IT TO ME LIKE I WAS A CUTE LOLI

>not having sips

I was just browsing through faceberg comments on the cnn page, the layers of dellusion are incredible. i sincerely can't wait for the mid-term elections to see if americans truly are as retarded as those comments would imply. the insanity literally knows no bounds, they are activelly trying to avoid facing any common sence.

Same... Fucking hell IM seriously considering driving to Maccas to eat my depression away after reading all that salt.

I AM ADDICTED TO SHITPOSTING

>what is a title

imagine being this closed minded you can't even see the forest from the trees and you're willingly ignoring your intelligence agency's corruption.

This puts a nation at risk, it destroys relationships. The FBI just self detonated.

I had my (unironic) sips today

come to my house, I'll explain it to you.

Do these people never heard trump speak? don't they remember about draining the swamp?
I don't get it.

>but I'm only concerned with the most likely one which is partisan hackery
deemed most likely by you, so that you don't have to engage in any critical thinking lmao get a grip

Was the memo worth a damn?

the fbi and doj knowingly omitted information about potential bias in their sources when they filed for a fisa warrant against carter page.

it's... well, it's pretty damning, but i'm not sure it's the silver bullet that will bring down the clintons/obama/democrats. this investigation is still ongoing though, and this memo will probably generate enough support to shut down mueller and bring this investigation to the forefront.

>Seriously a year ago Mueller was being upheld by both sides as one of the most unbiased and professional men in law enforcement... Now that's suddenly changed and Republicans want him OUT
You insufferable faggot. Nobody has called for a stop to the Mueller investigation because Mueller is Trump's guy. This whole thing is deliberate, and now gives Mueller a public pathway to investigate the REAL crimes which took place (he was already doing it but now the media has to report what really fucking happened, so now the media has no choice but to believe what Mueller finds). You and your progressive criminals in DC are about to be put in cuffs. Get fucked faggot. Freedom fucking rings.

>ITS NOTHING GUYS DONT READ THE ARTICLE TRUST ME ITS NOTHING THERES NOTHING THERE PLEASE DONT READ IT THERE IS NOOOOOOOOTHING
THE DAMAGE CONTROL IS AMAZING AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH REDDITOR SUICIDES INCOMING

Unfortunate that your head is so far up your ass. Going to enjoy putting shitlibs on

SUICIDE
U
I
C
I
D
E

WATCH
A
T
C
H

lol hilarious

>Trump is draining the swamp like he said he would! REEEEEE!

So you're saying the memo is a fake? What evidence do you have of that whatsoever.
Or are you saying the FBI should be able to spy on political rivals aided by executive orders of the incumbent president while the other candidate is let off for a crime because 'she didn't know'?

Do you think the alphabets should have zero accountability and essentially be rogue organisations to maintain secrecy?

>Seriously a year ago Mueller was being upheld by both sides as one of the most unbiased and professional men in law enforcement... Now that's suddenly changed and Republicans want him OUT. Think about it yourself, what happened? Do you see any evidence implicating Mueller in anything?
>republicans want him out
I've seen zero evidence of this, what are you on about?