Clannad means family

Clannad means family

No it doesn't, "Clan" means family.
"Clannad" is short for "Clan of Dore"

>Clannad is suppose to mean family
This was the author's intention

I'm not sure if he meant that it meant family in the sense that it is literally family, but that it is the representative of family, especially in anime, the same way somebody could say "Toradora means love" or something like that, I can't explain it well, but you get the jist

also, yes

Nagisa means best wife.

Clannad means downs syndrome

I want to stick my dango in her daikazoku

Remove cockroach. Replace with Tomoyo.

Clannad means cry everytime.

You're one of the few trips I don't filter, only hoping that one day I'm gonna make you kill yourself over your clannad obsession

No, Ohana means family, fuckwit get it right.

Kanon is objectively the better series, and has better girls.

You can always spot the shitters by their love of Tomoyo. Go play the trainwreck that is Tomoyo After, fags.

clannad is the only part of the KEY-oani trilogy I haven't seen.. i've been putting off because everbody say AS bad end

fuck everbody

This.

It has a good ending. Don't worry.

Clannad's ending is confusing if you haven't read the Visual Novel. The Clannad anime is good, but it really messed up on a lot of things in After Story.

Looks like we can always spot your shit taste too.

>Clannad's ending is confusing if you haven't read the Visual Novel.

Are people actually this retarded? The other world shit is shown frequently starting with the very first episode and even the light orbs are on screen multiple times.

The glowing space magic dango balls fuck everything up. Would have been much better if Ushio lived and him possibly getting together with Kyou was implied. The field scene and a bunch of great stuff about moving on gets shit on because of this bullshit ending

Turkbashing is not allowed here.

>Are people actually this retarded?
Yes. A lot of people dislike, or even hate Clannad because they didn't understand the ending. At the same time, the anime messes up some of the important parts of the story.

While the ending isn't bad on its own, and it was built up to since the beginning, I do have to agree with you. The entire story has been about change, learning to accept change, and growing up. The ending kinda shits on that. I think it should've ended with the sports festival, where Tomoya beats Akio and learns what it means to be an adult.

Don't worry. Most people hate it because it's shit instead