Memo Link

docs.house.gov/meetings/IG/IG00/20180129/106822/HMTG-115-IG00-20180129-SD001.pdf

or

scribd.com/document/370598711/House-Intelligence-Committee-Report-On-FISA-Abuses#download&from_embed

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20180202171802/http://docs.house.gov/meetings/IG/IG00/20180129/106822/HMTG-115-IG00-20180129-SD001.pdf
scribd.com/document/370598711/House-Intelligence-Committee-Report-On-FISA-Abuses#download&from_embed
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

DEMOCRATS THROWN FROM HELICOPTERS WHEN??

Bump, this is the only link worth looking at

BUMP

BAAAAAAAAMP

links dont load. fucking jews are DDOSing the PDF so we cant read AAAAAAHHHH
I WANT TO READ

PUT ME IN THE SCREENCAP

Finally

quick rundown?

Lets see the other 3 pp.

web.archive.org/web/20180202171802/http://docs.house.gov/meetings/IG/IG00/20180129/106822/HMTG-115-IG00-20180129-SD001.pdf
>>another user archived it. spread like fire

Link is kill. 503.

BRAAAAAAP

>threatens national security

They really were as desperate as they sounded

And in one sentence this memo means:

FBI and DOJ knew that the dossier was funded by Clinton and DNC but omitted that fact from the FISA cout.

They lied to spy on Trump.

honest question - do we start rioting?

Bump for Justice!

Awesome, thanks.

lol it's literally nothing. Nunes word can't even be trusted he is a Republician he is biased. Perhaps if the memo was from some unbiased source or investigation but as it stands it's a absolutely nothing. The hype for this was unreal and this was it? Lmao!!!

I can’t believe you retards believe this memo, the one Nunes altered and isn’t legitimate. The FBI DIDN’T RELY ON THE STEELE DOSSIER, THEY RELIED ON THE WORDS OF PAPADOPOLOUS. WHO SPOKE BEDORE THE DOSSIER EVEN EXISTED.

Ok thx shareblue.

Don't be a nigger

Too cold out for me

BILL PRIESTAP NAMED!!!!

LITERALY THE END OF OUR REPUBLIC!!!!

RRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

caps lock won't save you faggot just kys now

Also in before 'Fuck off shill'. I have no horse in this, couldn't give a fuck to be honest.

Guess I will check my self. Pol has really gone down hill.

>republican memo can't be trusted
>democrat oppo research is enough to impeach a president tho

ABSOLUTE FUCKING HAPPENING

Dbl digi.

If you won't you truly are lost.

That's what a nigger would say. They never riot in cold.

Tripple checked.

>insurance policy
Did they miss this months subs?

so....
hillary and dnc paid for dossier
dossier presented without disclosing link to clinton/dems
bruce ohr lied by omission
continued use of dossier despite steele being considered unreliable source
is that about it?
there wasn't any bombshells in there....
>the FBI and DOJ obtained one initial FISA warrant targeting Carter Page and three FISA renewals
targeting who?

Steele was an unreliable and biased source, which the FBI knew, and despite this the FBI not only used intelligence from him as evidence for a FISA warrant but they also "failed" to mention his biases in the application for the warrant.

Checked your repeat my man.

wow

ginormous if factual

OOOHHHH FUCK

Steele colluded with Yahoo to put out a fake story in the news which was then used by him as "evidence" to corroborate his dossier during the FISA application processs.

meaning it was based on fake evidence, and the evidence he gave to corroborate it was also fake and made by him

Thank you.

IT'S OVER LADS!

GAS THEM ALL

Just read it, there's nothing there. Don't even waste your time.

Here's the biggest kicker.
>Steele is an FBI source
>Steele meets with Yahoo News in September 2016 at Fusion GPS's order
>Steele leaks info to Yahoo News
>Michael Isikoff of Yahoo News posts an article about the July 2016 Moscow visit by Carter Page
>The FISA application to spy on Page is made, repeatedly citing the same Yahoo News article
>FBI/DOJ gains permission to spy on Page in this application
THEY CITED THEIR OWN FUCKING LEAK IN ORDER TO SPY ON THE CAMPAIGN

So nothing we didn’t already know

>waited all week for this
This is not the irrefutable evidence I wanted. A big deal, but not enough to make Reddit fags kill themselves.

Hey guys, I just finished reading the memo. Unfortunately it doesn't seem like it's anything major. Save your time and don't bother reading it.

Snakes i tells ya

THIS IS THE BIGGEST POINT

They didn’t use the dossier as justification, they used the words of Papadopolous.

BALTIC THREAD

this is only the beginning, user - the IG report will be an anvil of truth dropped on normies. when serious people start getting perp-walked, that's when you will see self-necking commence.

This memo basically says that all the Russian collusion investigation is based on the Steele dossier. The media was used to circular corroborate the dossier as well. Basically Gamergate 2.0 on that part.

hey thanks for that what the world do without you...I guess it's nothing time to go sleep now.

it's literally nothing

ARCHIVE YOU NIGGER

The Southwest US will secede from the US after the Mexican majority successfully agitate for secession all faciltated by the (((media))).
The Northwest US will be colonised by China so as to completely undermine US hegemony in the Pacific Ocean, Vancouver is already 43% Chinese and the San Francisco is being used as their base in the US.
Australia and New Zealand will be vassals of China after it successfully colonises its major coastal cities via the unregulated student visa program in both countries.
Canada will be sold to the highest bidder, however Vancouver will be secured by China as part of its strategy to undermine US hegemony in the Pacific Ocean. The demographic push will then head south into Seattle and Portland linking up with the Chinese colonists pushing north from San Francisco.
The complete loss of the West coast by the US will turn it into a banana republic and global US hegemony will be over. This will be the signal for the Sunni muslims to implement their own colonisation program, specifically, Western Europe, where the population has been demoralised by the (((media))) and the massive casualties and destruction of the European wars of the 20th century.
Eastern Europe will unite to oppose the Sunni muslim takeover of Europe, leading to nuclear strikes on Istanbul, Riyadh, Islamabad and Cairo by Russian nuclear forces.

(((FBI))) for you. I want their heads!

IT ENDS NOW

kek based on literally fake news

It fails to say that as long as you have a brain

This is classic intelligence operations. Did the same shit with Iraq WMDs.

ARCHIVE. ARCHIVE. ARCHIVE. NIGGER. ALSO FF OR TERROR ATTACK SUPER BOWL GAME

see

That's an awfully big plug you're holding there President Trump.

so far i got that they let steeles leak info to yahoo, and this article based on that leak they did themselves was then used to justify further survaillance of the trumpcampange

SHILLS ON SUICIDE WATCH

Hey guys, can you tell me what this memo means? My cabinet needs to know.

Day of the rope when ?

>They used papadapoulus
Is this the strategy the leftists have been told to go with? If I turn on CNN how many times will I see his name mentioned

and nothing will happen

Cough up a FISA application to prove it, nigger.

>it's a republicans freak out that the special council investigation is getting close to impeaching president dumb ass they decide to make up connection out of thin air while simultaneously alienating themselves from the intelligence communities over nothing episode

Blue midterms 2018!

>the Brits were behind it all along

I get that this SHOULD be a big deal, but to be honest I can't get excited until I start seeing heads roll. We've seen far too many times where these fuckers avoid consequences.

That's the breeze before the storm ( IG report (horowitz) and Mueller's report).

>German media questioning the validity of the memo
Like clockwork

Since 1783 the british crown has owned America, shhh, they still are not aware

>pay someone to make up lies
>arrange lies in a dossier
>use dossier to get spy warrants
>commit sedition
JAIL

straight from the source. HPSCI
mcCabe is finished. nowonder he stepped down asap

This is the absolute worst case of Government interfering with the election process which is way worse than any Russia conspiracy....this is an attempt to take over our Government by a few.....really not good...almost bit the big one!

I will as soon as you do to moron.

>”...(((Steele))) was desperate that Donald J Trump not Get elected and was passionate about him not being President “

>collude before the election to hurt Trump's chances
>Trump still wins the election
>bitch and cry that Trump colluded with Russia
>use your own source to spark Russia/Trump collusion investigation

It's honestly hilarious how incompetent at being evil the Democrats are. Even though they try so damn hard.