Those that got the "selfauthoring" thing please post a summary what it is

Those that got the "selfauthoring" thing please post a summary what it is.
What was your experience?

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/MRs4UXA8
pastebin.com/p8NaEa1z
pastebin.com/ZZAMJaLj
pastebin.com/BiFE2fUX
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why nigger? Unless you have somebody to read for you, it Won't do you any good. Tough luck nigger, no gibs here

Did you become a "selfauthoring affiliate" to earn a share of the sales?

google self authoring pastebin

Ooo a real human brainlet.

Now I know, thanks.

>real

just delete your shit thread and move on you insufferable fucking faggot

You speak like a true Peterstein affiliate.
How's the business going?

>You speak like a true Peterstein affiliate.
based on what?

You still here?

Try getting in touch with Christopher Steele. He seems to have been good at it.

It's a big five personality test. You can go do one for free on many different sites. Peterson is a conman and scumbag.

Basically you write down on a piece of paper how much you wish to stop being a nigger and take steps to stop being a nigger, like "I will respect my white massa" or "I will stop doing crack"

He's triggered.

I did the Future Authoring program. Changed my life in terms of focus and not wasting time. I started the Past life Epoch program but didn’t finish.

>Changed my life in terms of focus and not wasting time.
> not wasting time.
You're shitposting on Sup Forums dude.
And I guess I answered my own OP question.

Peterson's writing program is based on warped research of James W Pennebaker, a man who even admitted that his writing programs aren't really all that effective, worth a try, but generally ineffective. James W Pennebaker wrote in his book "The Secret Life of Pronouns" that writing accurately REFLECTS emotional state, it does not influence it (page 14 of hardback edition).

I actually read into a lot of Peterson's idea to a deeper level than most have time for. It is my firm belief now that Peterson is a shill, a baffled boomer being swept away by forces he cannot hope to understand or control. If I had to compare him to a character from literature it would be Starbuck from Moby Dick...

Wimpy Starbuck, the good christian gentleman who wont commit a righteous murder to save the ship and it's crew because he cannot act on anger and resentment, no matter how justified.

Do you get it yet?

>Past life Epoch program
Eh? Reincarnation!?!

ask Styx faggot most people here are illiterate

>JBP Past authoring (autobio) pastebin.com/MRs4UXA8

>JBP Present authoring: faults pastebin.com/p8NaEa1z

>JBP Present authoring: virtues pastebin.com/ZZAMJaLj

>JBP Future authoring pastebin.com/BiFE2fUX

Kek

I did the future authoring program when he gave it away free to Sup Forums users.

It was somewhat useful, the more lost you are in life the more useful I think it would be. So if you are the /r9k/ type it might be very useful.

me too but I never finished it

Jordon Peterson has openly stated that he specifically targets White males, and ONLY White males, for his brainwashing program, because he intends to "prevent the horrors of racial pride" and "what happened in 1930s Germany".

fuck off shill

not an argument memeflaggot

blatant lies don't need arguments
Jordan Peterson is an open book and his work is out there

>blatant lies
It's true, liar.

>Summary
Future authoring
- series of question that takes you through several domains of life and ask you how you would like it to be
- you get some rambling space to write about how you don't want to end up at all
- follow up on each domains and ask you to think up a plan to get where you feel like you'd like to be
- ask you how are you most likely to fail at said plan and how to prevent failure
Past authoring:
- asks you to divide your life in seven epochs (or six, don't remember)
- asks you at least six significant events from said epochs of life (it's more than you think)
- question takes you through details for each event, what you learnt, how it made you feel, how to make sure it happens again or never happens again

>what was your experience?
Future authoring has an effect but a slow one. I started very enthusiastically then eventually i failed at a bunch of stuff but all in all, in one year I did more than I would have done had I been content to bum around. So I call that progress. Stopped bad habits and picked up a good one (running).

Past authoring, especially if you have nasty stuff in your past is really hard. I found myself really having to think about what a certain thing meant to 10 year old me and sniveling as I typed because it finally clicked what a fucking cunt my mother has been my entire life and how she failed at her job more or less completely. Acknowledging that however got me out of some sort of half-depression, getting off weed and alcohol did the rest. Yes she's a cunt but I'm better than 10 year old me and I don't need her to protect me anymore.

TL;DR: does it work? only if you actually do it
would I recommend? Yes, it's not expensive and better than giving 50$ to a jew psychoanalyst every week
will it work? probably but don't expect overnight miracles either.

it's fucking free

This thread

back then it wasnt.

>Starcuck

Lol today is memo day, how can u not make time for /pol

I have it because I want to not be so misanthropic and hate everyone. But the initial introduction is five hours long. I'm going to do it later today.

Literally a form with dumb questions for you to answer to yourself

dang u seem like a smart man i bet u made ur bed this morning

Please respond.

Then why are people paying for it?

Because they are desperate. His entire target audience consists of desperate beta fags with no prospects. He knows how to milk them for cash.

That's sad.

Niggardly.

I got it but I didn't do it yet because I'm lazy af and I'm not a self-starter. I feel like I'll eternally be in wage-cuck hell.