It makes me so blue
Run through this game before my magic is dry

So much exposure it hurts.

what are akko and chariot doing

>"She actually did it, the absolute madwoman"

Exposition*

tfw always in doubt but no DIANA to rely on

hedonistic acts of unspeakable depravity

That Trigger is great at creating multiple good characters but does fuck all to develop them.

>Fafnir still has his beard.
Didn't they use it for Constanze's ship?

Lead a life that is not rich in gold, but in the wealth that makes happiness

>Animation is a tricky business
>Modern animation is just like old animation, no point in arguing what's better
>Idols have a short fame, ending up in solitude and sadness
>The draw does not relay on the pen, but on the hand
>Tradition is good, but new things are also part of a new forming tradition
>Politicians are squared and old
>CGI for it's own sake is retarded
>Soccer is serious business
>UK nobility have no penny, but still pretending they are the best of the best
>Fags will argue about everything on the internet
>As long there's two characters on the screen, people will ship it
>Dragons did 9/11

Threadly reminder that Diana won the Akkobowl

Maybe he just gave them a tiny bit he cut himself.

Yay!

>Fafnir proceeds to pursue Akko in doing a Chariot revival show, with him as the manager

>Missing scene

They weren't going to waste seconds about greetings, anyway.

It actually looks a little longer in the final episode

DID YOU KNOW?
THERE ARE THREE KINDS OF WITCHES
THOSE WHO SEEK POWER
THOSE WHO LIVE FOR PRIDE
AND THOSE WHO CAN READ THE TIDE OF MAGIC
THOSE ARE THE THREE
AND SHE
SHE WAS A TRUE WITCH

Choose your friends or you might end up befriending a petty lesbian who'll end up making a magical nuke that'll destroy half the world because she's jealous of you. Make sure they're SASUGA first

>Akko, all the kids and parents will love your show for only 19.99 + tip

>jewdragon most likely wrote a bill for all the magic fuel he sent

Man I still remember the broom race episode hype

I never lost my yay

>Episode: 25/25

>new thread doesn't have the witch rocket as the image
Shit OP and shit early thread.

but diana:..

Wow some of these are awesome, should I dump some or is that too gay

Alright I just watched the episode, it was a 10/10 for me, but I'm follwing someof the previous threads and people are discussing about the romantic subplot being dropped by the producer or something? Also, that Akko was supposed to shot the thing solo? Where was that stated?

Also, where is Croix going? it felt like she was going to magical prison, what with Minister Dorlin being there.

>I expect a high tip for this delivery

So what's your final verdict guys?

>Also, where is Croix going? it felt like she was going to magical prison, what with Minister Dorlin being there.
She just goes to sort things out and find the cure for pollen shit Chariot has.

7/10 ok show

The thing is that we are currently dumping new drawings for a new card, wouldn't that get confusing?

For cardanon, here's mine

I wanted a joke in the epilogue in which all the newspapers just say "World saved by Witches!" and it has a picture that shows only Diana while something covers Akko's face.

>Where was that stated?
Nowhere. It's all speculation or people having fun with ideas.

>believing what you read on Sup Forums that easily
Bruh

mediocre haphazardly organized series with just a few really high points and a lot of so-so levels and a couple of really bad bumps with an incredible finale for both cours

I guess you're right. I'll stop here.

8/10 great show by a great company.

7/10. Would have been 6/10 if the final episode was good.

>The show is over

Same, the timing in editing and dialogue could've been better.

How much time did you spend on that?

>poncho Croix
Based bento.

>people are discussing about the romantic subplot being dropped by the producer or something?
They had originally written Andrew as a love interest complete with love confession at the end, but that idea got vetoed by the producer.

>Also, that Akko was supposed to shot the thing solo?
This didn't happen though, for all we know it was always going to be Akko and Diana.

Yeah this. Half the episodes were 9 or 10/10's, the rest were 5-8.

Wasn't good*

11/10 finale
5/10 rest of the show

If they had this ending in mind, they should have laid the groundwork for it better. That group shot of everyone being friends like Amanda with Diana or H&B with Lotte and Jasminka would have meant more if they actually led up to it.

i know that style

wait, if the ending WAS good, you'd rate it LOWER?

Psst, white background

>yfw Season 2 is announced

>Bento can read moonrunes
Sasuga!

user, that's now how ratings scales work.

YAY Bento made it!

Bravo Trigger

what does Constanze sound like? is her voice cute?

Never make an anime without proper planning or writing.

>This is MY girlfriend

my.mixtape.moe/nvfktz.webm

See:
I made a typo.

I mean, she said a word at the end.

>my.mixtape.moe/nvfktz.webm
what is "tonda?

cute as FUCK

>We will never know how the magic restoration affected the world

>They had originally written Andrew as a love interest complete with love confession at the end, but that idea got vetoed by the producer.
But where was that stated? a panel? I knew they were holding a screening hours ago, but I'm not sure. In any case, I think it was for the best, the whole romantic aspect would have taken way too much spotlight and Andrew's character would feel shallow.

>This didn't happen though, for all we know it was always going to be Akko and Diana.

Oh, I see.

it's past tense of tobu meaning "i came"

Stop not wanting Trigger to go bankrupt.

Its the reason why there was a a giant tree
Now everyone can use magic if they believe hard enough

Fuck off, you won at the end anyway.

At least 2 hours?
I post here all the time!
Shit, isn't transparent easier for editing though
I used the font an user here made

Is that really a good thing?

>those posts joking about Constanze saying something like "That's all folks" were close

>At least 2 hours?
i'd still be on the linearting process in 2 hours

So i finally saw the "ending", just as i thought it doesn't feel like an "ending", is fucking gravity falls's finale again. Will there be second season?

>No more Hannah and Barbara handholding

Besides the cop out with Stan, GF's ending was amazing.

go back

I need handholding compilation right now

>mfw Season 2 is a political thriller that is based around magic surviving in a modern world and deals with Andrew's father's rise to power.

Not necessarily. Does make for a great sequel hook without making the ending seem unsatisfactory.

Best girl

kys pls

But it doesn't feel like an ending, it feels like there could be more, same with LWA's ending.

In the panel after the pre screening, check the archive for friday's threads, they were nothing but shipfags shitting on each other.

How did I win? He was still shoehorned in and ruined several episodes on top of the shitty writing and dumb decision.
Speaking of which, 1 more time for old times' sake.
>No Sales Academia
>Little Sales Academia
>Little Andrew Shoehornemia
>Shit Writing Academia
They should have stuck to the formula of the OVAs,whoever decided to add Andrew and Frank needs fired, if not executed.
I've loved every episode aside from the ones where they appear, and the episodes they were in would have been good if they weren't in it.
Trigger honestly deserves to go bankrupt for this shit, I went in expecting a TV version of the OVAs, instead I get shoehorned faggy boys and shoehorned romance and shit plot and shit writing.
Now look, it's over and it is the consensus that LWA TV is a huge disappointment,probably disappointment of the decade and a lot more people agree with me, and the ones that "don't" agree with me actually do, they are just so disappointed that they don't want to act like they are to make themselves feel better.
The hamfisting characters or romance into an episode really takes away from the enjoyable parts, but the lackluster resolution of episode 5 doesn't take away from the good parts.
Trigger should care because this is their second fluke in a row, Kiznaiver was even worse. If they keep being so unsuccessful they are going to have a hard time finding any investors. I'm surprised they were able to find any anyways, that faggot Tattun said Trigger wasn't on the production committee so they don't see any of the profits, which means it doesn't matter to Trigger whether the show does well or not because it doesn't affect them, which means they can just fuck up the show like they tried to in all the episodes with Andrew in it.

>Season 2 is Akko and Diana magic shenanigans