youtu.be/TY948z_F8do
>WH Video: Pres Trump Delivers SOTU 1/31/18
youtu.be/nxpxpY7IEwo
>Pres Trump State of the Union Address #1 1/30/18
youtu.be/ATFwMO9CebA

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

scribd.com/document/370598711/House-Intelligence-Committee-Report-On-FISA-Abuses#from_embed
reddit.com/r/politics/comments/7usmer/house_intelligence_memo_released_what_it_says/?utm_content=comments&utm_medium=new&utm_source=reddit&utm_name=politics
youtu.be/_XvYq8i6_9o?t=5m49s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

MAGA

dems on a suicide watch

THIS IS THE MEMO
READ IT
scribd.com/document/370598711/House-Intelligence-Committee-Report-On-FISA-Abuses#from_embed

WASHINGTON (AP) -- Asked if he has confidence in Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein, Trump says: "You figure that one out"

reddit.com/r/politics/comments/7usmer/house_intelligence_memo_released_what_it_says/?utm_content=comments&utm_medium=new&utm_source=reddit&utm_name=politics

GET INSIDE

THEY'RE FUCKED.

>british revenge for 1776

>it was Eternal Anglo all along
FUCKING
NAPALM
CARPET
BOMBARDMENTS
FUCKING WHEN?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Just read the entire thing. Complete dud. nothing we didn't already know a year ago.

I TOLD YOU NIGGERS THE ETERNAL ANGLO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL THAT IS DESTROYING THE WEST

I TOLD YOU

Get this memo nao!

BOI

B O I
O
I

I HOPE IT'S BURGER
JAIL ALL THE DEMS
FUCK THEM UP

Who is 100% going to jail? We need a list

That says NOFORN aka "No Foreign"

Yeah people are going to jail
Mueller and Rosenstein need to be fired

Enjoy and awoo!~

BASED YAHOO NEWS FINALLY GETS CREDIT FOR SAVING AMERICA

>the current top comment in r/politics

>mfw watching CNN try to spin
youtu.be/_XvYq8i6_9o?t=5m49s

I love this man

(((ROSENSTEIN))) GITMO WHEN?

>Yahoo News destroys the integrity of the DOJ and FBI

Hahahhaah this fat fuck is going to jail.

You're right, I'm all tuckered out. I'm gonna take a nap

MEMO IS LITERALLY NOTHING Sup Forums ON SUICIDE WATCH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Anonymous (ID: EB0KFNl9) 02/02/18(Fri)19:21:04 No.158955615 >FIRST FISA APPROVAL DENIED.
>COOK UP STEELE DOSSIER WHICH YOU KNOW IS BIASED, UNCONFIRMED, UNVETTED.
>HIDE THESE FACTS FROM FISA COURT AND THEIR JUDGES
>GET FISA APPROVAL.
>FIRE STEELE.
>EXTENDED FISA APPROVAL THRICE.

LITERALLY OBAMA DOJ+FBI OFFICIALS COLLUDING WITH STEELE TO TORPEDO TRUMP PRESIDENCY

1776 COMMENCES

>Just read the entire thing. Complete dud. nothing we didn't already know a year ago.

But now the proofs are apparent.

Sorry guys the meme-o is a dud. The FISA warrants were already renewed beforehand and now I'm feeling really shleepy

WHO THE FUCK WAS PREISTAP AGAIN?
HE WAS MENTIONED HERE BEFORE

>when a poopoopeepee shitpost created for the lulz inadvertently implodes the most renowned investigation agency on the planet
AHAHAHAAHAHAHA
HOW
JUST
FUCK
MY
SHIT
UP
FAMJAMLAM

BROOFS FOR NORMIES THO

WHAT HAPPEN

FIAT

HOLY FUCK
STEELE BTFO
ROSENSTEIN BTFO
COMEY BTFO
PAGR BTFO
STZKROKE BTFO
DNC BTFO

WHO ELSE AM I MISSING?

Considering how much suffering they have to go through thanks to their government that would help them.

Obama jail when?

Yes, as did I
They will eat fire and napalm for this
Nige better hurry up and immigrate

Can somebody explain to me what this memo is about?

>LE BANNED FBI NAME

Okay guys I'm at work can someone give me a quick rundown of the memo?

And keep in mind that Rosenstein is the one who recommend that Trump fire Comey and then the very next day used Comeys firing as the basis to appoint Mueller

YOU CANT MAKE THIS SHIT UP

YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>>when a poopoopeepee shitpost created for the lulz inadvertently implodes the most renowned investigation agency on the planet

Hey guys, I just finished reading the memo. Unfortunately it doesn't seem like it's anything major. Save your time and don't bother reading it.

trumpwrong.gif

What's exactly the Steele Dossier?

This is the proof that only Australia is America's ally.

STEELE MUST BE INDICTED

The main attack I see from the left is there's no sources or citations. We know it's all true but what we really need are all the sourcing to be declassified as well.

Holy shit it's happening on Fox

not an argument

JUSTITIA

I'd give her a piece of my liver, if you know what I mean

Hey guys, I just finished reading the memo. Unfortunately it doesn't seem like it's anything major. Save your time and don't bother reading it.

Hope everyone's enjoying their Groundhog Day!

Sup Forums BTFO!!!

This is all drumpf has? Hahahahaha

Pee pee paper

>Unironically wow it’s fucking nothing posting

Well, we knew it already. Wow. just wow.

hahahahahaha those fucking commercials

Nothing. We already knew all of this, as did most people in the country. Basically nothing interesting.

11 OTHER PEOPLE LOL

The DNC rigs the Democratic Primary Election against Bernie Sanders so Hilliary can win the nomination. Obama's administration starts to request surveillance on Trump, his family, his transition team, and anyone associated with him. Donna Brazil gives Hilliary the questions to a debate. The DNC pays Christopher Steele to come up with a smear dossier about Trump. The mainstream media releases a taped conversation about Trump talking about grabbing women parts. After all this Trump still wins the General Election. Obama orders an investigation into Russia meddling in our elections. Obama changes Executive Order 12333 to allow more agencies to have access to surveillance data. The Democratic Party comes up with a scandal that Trump Colluded with Russia to win the election with no evidence or proof. This wild claim is backed up by the mainstream media. Obama hold overs start unmasking Trump's transition team and staff members then release the classified information to the mainstream media. Why? Because the DNC and the Obama administration colluded with the intelligence community to thwart Trump's campaign efforts to get him elected president. All this Russia collusion is an attempt to cover up the fact that the Obama administration, the intelligence community, the DNC, along with the mainstream media used our nations surveillance as a political tool to try to get Hilliary elected President. This makes Watergate look like a kindergarten play. Let that sink in.

Boom

He was head of FBI counterintelligence, and Strozk's boss.

>WHO ELSE AM I MISSING?
Hilldawg and Obama

Fire Mueller immediately and overturn his cases against Flynn then return Flynn to the NSC.

This is great, lads. Clinton's going to jail. Trump's going to jail. And the FBI and DOJ are discredited.

It was the humblest thing imaginable. Yahoo News.

This REALLY ABSOLUTELY shows that diversity hires are shit

>"If any person or persons, owing allegiance to the United States of America, shall levy war against them, or shall adhere to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States, or elsewhere, and shall be thereof convicted on confession in open Court, or on the testimony of two witnesses to the same overt act of the treason whereof he or they shall stand indicted, such person or persons shall be adjudged guilty of treason against the United States, and SHALL SUFFER DEATH; and that if any person or persons, having knowledge of the commission of any of the treasons aforesaid, shall conceal, and not, as soon as may be, disclose and make known the same to the President of the United States, or some one of the Judges thereof, or to the President or Governor of a particular State, or some one of the Judges or Justices thereof, such person or persons, on conviction, shall be adjudged guilty of misprision of treason, and shall be imprisoned not exceeding seven years, and fined not exceeding one thousand dollars."

ROSENSTEIN
NEEDS FIRED
FUCKING NOW!!!

FBI, DoJ, and the media conspired to overthrow a sitting President of the United States at the direction of Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama, and the DNC.

BRITISH COLLUSION

SANCTIONS AGAINST ENGLAND WHEN????

what's up with the dress setup etc..? explain the symbolism goyim

why are you posting this in all the threads you kike

I hope all 4 times the FISA warrant was issued on carter page get released. I want to see how the corrupt government authorized it befire the dossier. I want to know what "crimes" they were investigating.

>The dossier is completely fake
>Steele fed the fake dossier's content to MSM outlets
>Steele is openly and vehemently anti-Trump
>FBI used the media coverage of the fake dossier to justify the FISA warrant

DAY OF THE FUCKING ROPE WHEN?

>oh no our guys are in trouble, better play dumb again

Obama and Hillary will hang

Brits colluded the election 100 times harder than russians with FBI help against Trump.

It's basically Trump and Putin vs the scum of America with Anglo help

Read it yourself, Mike. It is breddy bad.

NO ONE GIVES A SHIT
>NOTHINGBURGER
NO ONE GIVES A SHIT
>NOTHINGBURGER
NO ONE GIVES A SHIT
>NOTHINGBURGER
NO ONE GIVES A SHIT
>NOTHINGBURGER
NO ONE GIVES A SHIT
>NOTHINGBURGER
NO ONE GIVES A SHIT
>NOTHINGBURGER
NO ONE GIVES A SHIT
>NOTHINGBURGER
NO ONE GIVES A SHIT
>NOTHINGBURGER
NO ONE GIVES A SHIT
>NOTHINGBURGER
NO ONE GIVES A SHIT
>NOTHINGBURGER
NO ONE GIVES A SHIT
>NOTHINGBURGER
NO ONE GIVES A SHIT
>NOTHINGBURGER
NO ONE GIVES A SHIT
>NOTHINGBURGER
NO ONE GIVES A SHIT
>NOTHINGBURGER
NO ONE GIVES A SHIT
>NOTHINGBURGER

ha, he literally cucked himself

I can't lie, I feel pretty happy right now.

how exactly trump going to jail ?

Alright alright but where is my bible verse, comey?

I thought he already had a house in Maine.

Friendship ended with UK
Now Australia is my best friend

w-what happens now?

Practically Soviet methods of spying on an opposing political candidate, everything they accuse Putin of doing in Vodka land.

KNEEL BEFORE THE GOD EMPEROR OF MANKIND

Didn't the dossier circle around all major newsrooms for months, and no one wanted to touch it with a 10ft pole cause they knew it was bs?

CNN IS ABOUT TO CRY

The pee pee fanfic

based yahoo

based buzzfeed

based steele