WHAT HAPPENS TO THE CLINTON'S NOW?

WHAT HAPPENS TO THE CLINTON'S NOW?
WHAT HAPPENS TO THE CORRUPT OFFICIALS?
THEY MUST BE PUNISHED.

YOU MAD SHILLS?

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/47397.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This is a sad day in America. This is going to put lives in danger and undermine our IC.

This is a sad day in America. This is going to put lives in danger and undermine our IC.

HAHA I JUST GOT THREE BOTS TO RESPOND.
THEY REALLY ARE MAD!

what the fuck?

bots are malfunctioning

wew

HOLY ShIT BOTS FREAKING THE FUCK OUT

fucking hang them all.

This is proof that the FBI and DOJ were fine spying on US citizens using a document paid for by the political opposition, and they concealed this fact while making the applications for the spying.

This is one of the biggest political scandals in US history. The DOJ and FBI were literally doing the bidding of a political party and trying to hide that fact from the American people. The entire "Russian Collusion" investigation was triggered by this document.

The DNC rigs the Democratic Primary Election against Bernie Sanders so Hilliary can win the nomination. Obama's administration starts to request surveillance on Trump, his family, his transition team, and anyone associated with him. Donna Brazil gives Hilliary the questions to a debate. The DNC pays Christopher Steele to come up with a smear dossier about Trump. The mainstream media releases a taped conversation about Trump talking about grabbing women parts. After all this Trump still wins the General Election.

Obama orders an investigation into Russia meddling in our elections. Obama changes Executive Order 12333 to allow more agencies to have access to surveillance data. The Democratic Party comes up with a scandal that Trump Colluded with Russia to win the election with no evidence or proof. This wild claim is backed up by the mainstream media.

Obama hold overs start unmasking Trump's transition team and staff members then release the classified information to the mainstream media. Why? Because the DNC and the Obama administration colluded with the intelligence community to thwart Trump's campaign efforts to get him elected president. All this Russia collusion is an attempt to cover up the fact that the Obama administration, the intelligence community, the DNC, along with the mainstream media used our nations surveillance as a political tool to try to get Hilliary elected President. This makes Watergate look like a kindergarten play. Let that sink in.

This is plainly treason. Americans subverted by their own banana republic government that decides who will take rule, DOJ/Obama/FBI implicated directly. The government proven to subvert all US citizens in an act of treason. What a day...

HAAHAHAA they cant hide the truth

Also, fuck Drumpf and fuck wytpipo

>YOU MAD SHILLS?
It's a bad fucking day for JIDF and Shareblue.

nothing will happen to them. we need another timmy

I just saw the first post and ironically copied it to see people freak out about bots

THE BOTS ARE OUT IN FULL FORCE

I have been double posting because the bots are copying my post then re-submitting the same word for word.

GOWDY MODE ACTIVATED

HA HA HA where is sharia blue now!!!!!!

Fucking commies wont ever get elected again

>FBI using false information to justify an investigation for political purposes
We are going to run out of rope.

Its ok , we can use hemp rope

What the holy fuck.....

Gitmo

helicopters when?

Thanks for the recap man.
I knew this country was corrupt since I was a
child. Never thought I would see them this weak
and scared though. Praise the Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost.

Clinton paid for Memo and...

'Deputy Director McCabe testified before the Committee in December 2017 that no surveillance warrant would have been sought from the FISC without the Steele dossier information'.

Nothing happens unless Congress orders an investigation into the Obama era DoJ/FBI.

>running out of rope
Rope is the jew option since you can re use it.

That memo was one big nothing-burger.

What a disappointment.

O yea they mad.

Shill bot

Fuck you leaf.
Make Canada great again

It’s literally shot we already know.

Not being a shill but this is not a revelation the investigation was always bullshit and we already knew that?

What was the point of this?

Why do you think Trump kept Guantanamo open?

So many Americans don't know though. We are a little ahead of the pack here, dont forget.

yikes

>Big nothing urgent
>Serious security violation

Pick one lel

DEMOCRATS FOR PRISON!

>But this could undermine muh faith

Soou in other words you still mad as FUCK cuz she is a mega-loser or i read that wrongly?

Proof

MEMO STATES DEPUTY ATTORNEY GENERAL AUTHORIZED FISA WARRANTS AGAINST TRUMP

LET ME SPELL THIS OUT FOR YOU

DEPUTY ATTORNEY GENERAL

NOT MR. ROD ROSENSTIEN

MR. ROD ROSENSTEIN BECAME DEPUTY ATTORNEY GENERAL ROD ROSENSTEIN UNDER TRUMP'S WHITEHOUSE.

THEREFORE, DAG ROD ROSENSTIEN, WHILE WORKING UNDER THE TRUMP DOJ, AUTHORIZED SPYING ON THE MOTHERFUCKING PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES

AND A FISA JUDGE SIGNED OFF ON IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST

The normies never believed the story beforehand, what makes you think they will believe it now?

this directly implicates the Clintons and Fusion GPS in colluding with elements in the FBI to prevent Trump from winning the presidency.

application that is known by the government. In the case Of Carter Page, the government had at
least four independent opportunities before the FISC to accurately provide an accounting of the
relevant facts. However, our findings indicate that, as described below, material and relevant
information was omitted.
l) The "dossier" compiled by Christopher Steele (Steele dossier) on behalf of the
Democratic National Committee (DNC) and the Hillary Clinton campaign formed an
essential part of the Carter Page FISA application. Steele was a longtime FBI source who
was paid over $160,000 by the DNC and Clinton campaign, via the law firm Perkins Coie
and research firm Fusion GPS, to obtain derogatory information On Donald Trump 's ties
to Russia.
a) Neither the initial application in October 2016, nor any of the renewals, disclose or
reference the role of the DNC, Clinton campaign, or any party/campaign in funding
Steele's efforts, even though the political Origins of the Steele dossier were then
known to senior DOJ and FBI offlcials.

Anyone that had/has a badge and went along with this needs to go to jail. Hillary and Obama could get *arrested* for RICO and conspiracy BUT those things are hard to prove. I'd be OK with running them broke and watching them an hero.

But it was her turn

Jesus they are terrified.

Cheeky fucker.

have a (you)

Which will make it the option of choice! Ironically.

bot trigger word test - TERRIFIED

memo

for (you)

Hillary

*beep boop*

Hey guys, I just finished reading the memo. Unfortunately it doesn't seem like it's anything major. Save your time and don't bother reading it.

Hey guys, I just finished reading the memo. Unfortunately it doesn't seem like it's anything major. Save your time and don't bother reading it.

that might've been the one.
hillary is going to jail.

Clinton

HOW SWEATY IS (((ROSENSTEIN))) RIGHT NOW?

the right better get off their ass and use this or say good bye to voter moral and trust in trump and the right.

You'll never get dirt on Bernie. The democrats are in great shape

It's confirmation on gubmint paper. Neck yourself, kike.

Schiff is out stating this memo is entirely untrue, lefty sites like Daily Kos are referring to this memo as a "dud"

We need to lean on Senate Intelligence Committee members to do something to restore the integrity and trust of the government organizations, demand charges be filed, and demand changes in the oversight of any government organization that can be used to oppose a political candidate or party.

>This is a sad day in America. This is going to put lives in danger and undermine our IC.

Traitors

thank you. GOLD.

just go review the gowdy videos on youtube.

love these bots

how do the bots get passed the captcha? i thought that was the whole point of their existence

They've got a nothing burger! Oh, my sides hurt so bad!

they bought a Sup Forums pass. you can sign a bunch of different bots in with it and they all get free passes

I just want to know, what will be the actual consequences of this memo. Will new investigations be opened? Will anyone go to jail? Will Mueller step down? Anything?

Because if it's just "So there, there's proof that the democrats blah blah blah" then what was the whole point?

I want to see CONSEQUENCES.

>paying to shill
el oh el

i have a feeling trump and his team might have some lawyers asking the same question...

Sup Forums pass: $20
pushing a narrative to get retarded Sup Forumssters and disrupt the usa: priceless

Literally none. Everything was by the book.

>This is a sad day in America. This is going to put lives in danger and undermine our IC.

Wow, shariablue really IS shitting itself right now...

Sad thing all the head players will never see jail....they look out for their own......fuck everyone might as well start robbing banks because law is an illusion

good job user. you did the right thing.

How can you be this ridiculous?
>Shills are muh russia trying to subvert to US with race realism and statistics
>The memo that details how the DNC paid for a dossier to be fabricated on their political opponent
>This dossier was used as evidence of collusion without the information of where it came from
>Illegal FBI wiretaps and surveillance based on this information that should not have been admissable
>Meanwhile Hillary is not indited by the FBI for actual crimes that had physical evidence that prove her guilt because 'she didn't know'
By the book indeed

You scared, faggots ?

And nothing will get done. The whole world collectively shakes its head at Burger stupidity and corruption.

Except the fact that the Bernie 2016 Campaign is issuing refunds for fear of being sued because their campaign was proven to be a scam.

Here is the email. Note that I sent this to [email protected] and it was routed to bluewavepolitics.com after I sent it:

Dear Bernie Sanders Campaign Staff,

During 2015 - 2016, I contributed $1032 to Mr. Sanders’ campaign for Democratic nominee for President. I did this believing that Mr. Sanders was acting truthfully and faithfully as an independent candidate for President of the United States.

Unfortunately, it has become clear that this was not the case, and I was a victim of a fraud perpetrated by Mr. Sanders, Mrs. Clinton, and the DNC.

We know for a fact that as early as May 26, 2015 the Sanders campaign had an “agreement” with the Clinton Campaign. This occurred at a time when Mr. Sanders was telling supporters (including myself) that money was being raised by him for an independent run for the Democratic nomination. This was not true. See this Wikileaks document: wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/47397. Unfortunately, I am convinced that my donations were given under false pretenses and I demand a refund.

Attached please find a copy of my contribution history (via ActBlue). I am happy to provide individual receipts if needed.

Please send a check for $1032.00 to:

[address redacted]

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or need additional documentation. If I do not hear from you soon, I will file a lawsuit against you in small claims court.

Thank you, ~/u/sorry-bout-that

dang, is this real?

last day on the job huh guys

T̥̟͉̦̝͈h͚̱ͅi̖s̻͕̜̟̜̥ ̫̕i͎͙͍͓̹̕ş̫̩ ͙̥͎͇͉̱͔ạ͖̼̮ ̰̻̮̳͚͓s͙͓̩̣͓͙͍͝a̵d d̖̣̤̝͎̼a̦̠͟y̜̪͟ ̱̞̠i͇͇ǹ͈̭͕ ̝̖̫A̻̘͖̹m͙͙e͕r̴̟i͈̤̜̗̝c̟͎a.͜ ̙̫͙̩̺̥T͈̱̝̱̭͡h̞͈̜͕i͉s̪ ̦̺i̠̬͓ͅs͚ ́g͇̻̜͕̼͕̭o̺͈i̗͚͜n̸̤ģ t͈̗̜̻̮̯̣͞o̳̱̩͈͠ͅ ̜̥̣̤p̦̞̺̮̞ͅųṯ̫ ̳̪͎̗̭͕̟ḷ͎̖̫̠͇íͅv̡͙e̶s̹̮̳̠̼͡ͅ ̥̼̖̬͇i͖n͍͖̞̤̮̗̱͡ ̰̯͎̀d̖̪̺̗͙a̩̤͓̱͓͖ͅn͚̝͎̜͎̝g̡̘̪͉̪̬ͅḛ͎̟̜̪̱͝ͅr͎ ̥̻͙͙̣̞̫a̸̙n͎̖̭̜̼͢d̨̦̺ ̺̭ṵ̬͙̼̞͉̪n̖̺̳̪̼̮̩de̛͉͈̝̮ŗ̞̗̳̮m̱i̺̯̯̝͞n̝͉̪͖̞̬̼̕e͎̞ ́o̯̜u̠̥̤̹͚͟r ̬̘̺͈̖̤̤I̗̞̯Ç̗͕̣ͅ.̫

>one of

I can't think of a bigger one

You know

The amount of money they're wasting with Sup Forums bots is hilarious. Soros will go bankrupt before convincing all these faggots with these retarded shills. Spam that kike faggot with this message " NECK YOURSELF, RETARDED BOZGOR !"

SAY IT WITH ME, "PROOF," NIGGER