DISGRACE

Press S to piss on the FBI's grave

This is a sad day in America This is going to put lives in danger and undermine our IC.

Hey guys, I just finished reading the memo. Unfortunately, it doesn't seem like it's anything major. Save your time and don't bother reading it!

ahhhhh hahahahahaha
FBI ARE NIGGERS
FBI ARE A DISGRACE
FBI BTFO
EAT SHIT FBI YOU WORTHLESS FUCKERS

On Comey and McCabe...

Clinton paid for false dosser. They knew it. Then this:

'Deputy Director McCabe testified before the Committee in December 2017 that no surveillance warrant would have been sought from the FISC without the Steele dossier information'.

S

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

GLOW IN THE DARK

Wow it’s nothing. FBI cleared. Drumpf btfo

CIA NIGGERS

Omg this shill bot’s in every thread

this
but I didn't read the memo myself, some much smarter cookies in the /r/politics megathread did for me, it's literally nothing

FBI are scum, fuck FBI, they are as bad as the CIA, all of the scum, I laugh when they die ehehehehheheh

SSSSSSSSSSSSSS

> implying the intelligence community hasn't been undermining our country and putting our lives in danger since JFK

Fuck the FBI.
They forged Obamas birth certificate and scammed trillions from it.
FBI protects probate judges that targeted conservatives to adopt kids with weaponized probate courts/IRS.
FBI has protected the cabal and Secret Jewciety.
FBI should be closed today. It has zero merit or credibility left.
This is the perfect legal reason to disobey any FBI commands now.

Alright, so who authorized this within the DNC?

>Click the link
>They're already spinning this

Jesus Christ, news media has no shame whatsoever.
Also how the fuck did we end up in a timeline where liberals have more trust in their government than conservatives?

S

Motherfuck em’.

Bwahahahhha

S

aaaannndd its fucking nothing

>Also how the fuck did we end up in a timeline where liberals have more trust in their government than conservatives?
Are you 12? Conservatives have always advocated for limited government and been suspect of government intervention in almost everything. Liberals are fucking communist so of course they trust government implicitly. Neocon=/=conservative. Quite the opposite in fact.

S

>since JFK

L
E
E
P
Y

Fbi needs to be dismantled

S

S

Traitors deserve a traitor's death.

I swear to Christ himself if these fucking snakes try to muddle the headlines with a state-sponsored mass shooting they will all pay.

S

That CBS article is literally a disgrace.

>Muh however
>Muh but
>Muh disputed

Protests at HQ when?

tip'd

My professor Mr. Leibowitz told me this memo is just a big nothing burger and that russian agents supplied everything.

Care say you Sup Forums?

looks like you got JUSTd again

Fucking faggot Chris Wallace was literally running interference for the Democrats on Fox right now. What a piece of shit. Implying that the investigation into Russia could still be legitimate, even though the entire basis for the fucking warrant and investigation was based on this bullshit lie dossier.

LOL. Yeah, today is gonna put a dent in Soros’ Pocketbook.

FBI purge incoming. Hope DoJ gets the same treatment.

You are just now figuring out Wallace is a Rat shill?

>FBI and CIA are the worst enemies the US people currently have

Wew lad, hurry up and die McCain so we can have a fun thread for once please.

How ironic is it to troll as a retard?

S

>Sup Forums
>/mlp/
>anime
>how 2 screenshot
>leddit
>9gag
>feminism

>underage b&

Talk to me after you research the Bush years.

Can someone explain this to me???

Am I in too deep but this is exactly what was already known about the investigation if you’ve been following non-left spin.

How does this reveal anything it’s known info? Are normies this oblivious?

How horrid. The American public might lose trust in their dishonest government!

S

GIVE A EUROPOOR THE QUICK RUNDOWN

>Are normies this oblivious?
of course, are you retarded?

we should report the fbi to the fbi for the crimes outlined in this memo.

s

w e w. The one thing the memo doesn't clarify is how the surveillance of page led to the unmasking of other Trump associates.

pretty obvious it would have had to been Hillary or Podesta giving the marching orders to noodle head schultz

it's 5 pages just read it

They undermined themselves. And I’m mining the salt from fucks like you! Haha, get bent, shitbird!

S

Turns out it was nothing. OP wants you to be vanned.

PUT ME ON THE LIST FBI TRAITORS!!!!

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSs