YAHOO news articles were used to obtain wiretapping applications

*******breathes in********

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonexaminer.com/house-intelligence-memo-released-what-it-says/article/2647937
soundcloud.com/dan-bongino
docs.house.gov/meetings/IG/IG00/20180129/106822/HMTG-115-IG00-20180129-SD001.pdf
scribd.com/document/370598711/House-Intelligence-Committee-Report-On-FISA-Abuses#download&from_embed
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Plus this...

'Deputy Director McCabe testified before the Committee in December 2017 that no surveillance warrant would have been sought from the FISC without the Steele dossier information'.

>*******breathes in********
OHNONONONONONONONONONONONONOAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

Plus the fact that Steele gave the info that created that Yahoo News Article

kek. Marissa Meyer in the news again.

Hey guys, I just finished reading the memo. Unfortunately it doesn't seem like it's anything major. Save your time and don't bother reading it.

>YAHOO news articles were used to obtain wiretapping applications....:
Checked. But how were they used to obtain these things?

Everyone should read the memo, shill.
It can be found here; washingtonexaminer.com/house-intelligence-memo-released-what-it-says/article/2647937

The FISA application cited information in Yahoo News articles that Steele had leaked to, even though there was credible information at the time that Steele was an unreliable source to the FBI.

Are you a real person?

how is the FISA court being a rubber stamp charade news to anyone at this point?

so your telling me he leaked to a news agency and then used that as evidence?

>Hey guys, I just finished reading the memo. Unfortunately it doesn't seem like it's anything major. Save your time and don't bother reading it.

Same, it's a nothing burger. I'm going to take a nap now, anyone else here sleepy? *yawn*.

Michael Isikoff and Yahoo News BTFO

>so your telling me he leaked to a news agency and then used that as evidence?

correct

I read the memo and other than damage the IC this memo is a big nothingburger. Way to destroy the USA Drumpfkins.

Yep

llihsshillllihsshillllihsshil

Post your face when the intelligence agencies used their own subversive funding of ANTIFA as evidence of Russian and communist collusion within the Trump canpaign to justify utilising GCHQ to spy on the Trump campaign.

YAHOOOOO

thanks germanbros we can always count on you to protect us for the bad guys

yes

LOLOLLOLOL Yahoo? REALLY? Yahoo is still around? WOW!!

RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA
>uses to obtain FISA Warrants

Da

Yep
Quite the shitshow, isn't it?

when do we get the 2nd level stuff related to the memo like gchq

Who was the judge from FISC that accepted the dossier and issued the warrant?

Ok so Steele gets thrown under the bus, and what else?

I'd love to see the trash taken out, but can't see this even making the normie news desu. Shit, even as Steele gets sacked/charged, the headlines would say "memo a big nothing, not a single Democrat politician implicated"

Yahoo News as source of info to wiretap!

How does that make you feel?

Read image

well.. fortunately for us.. theres a fuckload of trey gowdy footage on youtube. I have a feeling people are going to be reviewing those in some depth right about now.

I-it's nothing. I-it's a nothingburger.

Yes as far as we know.

Yes. Pretty convenient.

Bazinga

Yeah strozk Page and Steele go down. Other than that some FBIanons rubber stamped a few documents. This has been business as usual for the FBI since it’s creation most likely. Was hoping for something juicier along the lines of Seth Rich

twitch - lifttheveil411
I like this guy. he just went live to review the memo.
couldnt post link because..
Error: Our system thinks your post is spam. Please reformat and try again.

Probably the mother fucker that later recused himself from the Flynn case

Holy chit, he just can't stop winning! No fucking brakes.

checked.

We haveseth rich to thank for this. His sacrifice may have saved the country

Rosentstein will be grilled in front of Congress, and will likely resign following, as his answers will be the same as McCabe's, and he just resigned.

Mueller will have to close up shop.

Drumpf will slowly take his revenge on the malefactors, but let underlings wield the dagger. He'll just shitpost.

Nobody likely goes to jail.

HE TOLD US
HE TOLD US WE WOULD WIN SO MUCH
SO MUCH
[collapses from winning]

we all know the HRC camp likes to get media outlets to place stories for them. I'm sure this all comes back to the clinton camp

>implying the grandest act of treason in our nation's history will be that quiet

While Hillary's maid was probably printing out some SAP shit, yes.

Is he fucking retarded?

Digits and someone hangs for this

>mfw FBI/CIA nigger meme is real

Digits and we refrwh the tree of liberty

Show me your cianigger face

>theres a fuckload of trey gowdy footage on youtube
>"I think History is going to look back on Comey much more favorably than people are now"
What did he mean by this?

Just got this message user. Not sure what to make of it right now.

this guy will probably explain it.
>soundcloud.com/dan-bongino

Can someone explain how yahoo news articles get you wiretappings?

docs.house.gov/meetings/IG/IG00/20180129/106822/HMTG-115-IG00-20180129-SD001.pdf

or

scribd.com/document/370598711/House-Intelligence-Committee-Report-On-FISA-Abuses#download&from_embed

>Steele delivers his bs dossier
>FISA warrant applied for
>doubt about authenticity of document
>Steele gives interview to yahoo news leaking parts of dossier
>interview used as proof of dossier's veracity
>Fisa warrant granted
At least that's what I'm getting out of it

they were printing out confidential emails in the bathroom server to use as toilet paper I heard

cool kitty

According to a shill memo..
LMAO!
You guys put up a dairy farmer vs the Intel community?!
You're all going down!

Reminds me of this cartoon, except you need to include the fucking intelligence agencies and justice department in the circle.

Data Laundering.

That's how that Kraut faggot doxxed a guy he was after and that stupid shit-cuck hyper-faggot Sargon fell for it and posted the guy's personal info as if it was clean.