90 Doctors, Engineers, and Lawyers Feared Dead

Another Global tragedy

Press F to pay respects

S

They drowned in 8 feet deep water as most of them were about 7' tall and they were all black.

Finally some good news

this

couldnt have been engineers if the boat sank

>lawyers dead is a tragedy

0/10

work on it

they were civil engineers

wtf guys? why aren't you fearing that they died?

they were social engineers

Thanks for putting a smile on my face OP. If only based Poseidon would drown them all. I walk on tight ropes because I cannot fly, so if I fall, I will die. Niggers can’t swim and are too fucking stupid to make flotation devices so they should not get on boats to invade human nations.

niggers are gross and should all die

they were aircraft engineers

Imagine being so bad at seafaring that you can't navigate the Mediterranean and feeling like capsizing your own vessel so space aged peoples will feel pity on you and pluck your nigger ass out of the sea is your best chance at accomplishing that task.

notice how the meme is never future (((bankers)))

F. They could've become doctors and lawyers that'd help us when we are in need of their service. Racist Sup Forums won't get this kind of thing

How entitled are these shitheads they think they can just move into Europe just like that

S

S

Press P to PRAISE POSEIDON

Gg fgts

Doctors and lawyers are useless

It is all fault of the Italian leftists.
They are so scared to lose the 4 March elections, they bribed the Libyan authorities to make the refugees trip harder. Because less refugees arrive in Italy, less angry the Italians are with the leftist government. Anyway, they were from Pakistan. not African niggers

We need to start a gofundme for the mediterranean sea. It's doing a great job and deserves something nice.

fpbp

10th one of these today

P

THANK YOU BASED POSEIDON

Kek based

S

Bump.

Also,
May those lazy illiterate negroes of north africa make a tasty meal for the sharks.

Thank you based Poseiden

S

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

P

Hey man sharks need to eat, they're endangered too!

a lot of dead bioengineers

BASED POSEIDON

underrated af. have a (you)

S

Thank you based Poseidon

oh noooo that sucks

they were wakandan software engineers.
S stand also for Shark
P

S to spit on their graves.

we should artificially create a global flood to wash away all the "shit" that are niggers, post apocalypse world will be wonderful, I'm sure kek will agree with me