MUELLER TO RELEASE STATEMENT AT 3 EST

CNN SAYING TRUMP WILL BE INDICTED FOR OBSTRUCTION

LOOOOOOOL

Other urls found in this thread:

motherjones.com/politics/2018/02/while-you-are-tweeting-about-the-nunes-memo-russia-is-plotting-its-midterms-attack/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nope. They're going to back down while they still have a chance.

how many dems will kill themselves today if Mueller resigns

I can't wait

Indict a sitting president, try again shill.

>CNN wrong on literally everything for two years straight.
>BUT THIS TIME OUR CONJECTURE WILL COME TO PASS.

Nah nigga, nah.

The DNC rigs the Democratic Primary Election against Bernie Sanders so Hilliary can win the nomination. Obama's administration starts to request surveillance on Trump, his family, his transition team, and anyone associated with him. Donna Brazil gives Hilliary the questions to a debate. The DNC pays Christopher Steele to come up with a smear dossier about Trump. The mainstream media releases a taped conversation about Trump talking about grabbing women parts. After all this Trump still wins the General Election.

Obama orders an investigation into Russia meddling in our elections. Obama changes Executive Order 12333 to allow more agencies to have access to surveillance data. The Democratic Party comes up with a scandal that Trump Colluded with Russia to win the election with no evidence or proof. This wild claim is backed up by the mainstream media.

Obama hold overs start unmasking Trump's transition team and staff members then release the classified information to the mainstream media. Why? Because the DNC and the Obama administration colluded with the intelligence community to thwart Trump's campaign efforts to get him elected president. All this Russia collusion is an attempt to cover up the fact that the Obama administration, the intelligence community, the DNC, along with the mainstream media used our nations surveillance as a political tool to try to get Hilliary elected President. This makes Watergate look like a kindergarten play. Let that sink in.

This is plainly treason. Americans subverted by their own banana republic government that decides who will take rule, DOJ/Obama/FBI implicated directly. The government proven to subvert all US citizens in an act of treason.

Indict our Duly Elected President?
>FIX BAYONETS! READY ON THE LEFT! READY ON THE RIGHT!

RICO case, bitch.
NY state can indict him for money laundering.

Shut the fuck up, Trump tard faggot

Omg hes done for sure again.

source?

so 30 min??

Is only 1 30 dipshit

no fucking way hes releasing a statement lol

no fucking way

is today the day?????????/???////??//////?////////////

LoOoOooooOoOOOOLLLLL
For an investigation that was treasonously started
Mueller resigns by close of business today

RICO is fucking impossible to prove in 99.999999999999999999998% of cases

go eat some more ear wax faggot

Mueller can't indict faggot, he has to pass to Rosenstein, who was named in the memo.

Good luck with that, fag

RICO in this case would be a federal case. Meaning the state has no legal precedent.

Mueller also is a special counsel, not prosecutor. He has to pass his findings off to Rosenstein, who then passes his findings to congress who then either impeaches or not.

There is no indictment in any scenario you dumb fucking nigger.

THIS IS THE END OF PLUMPFS CAMPAIGN

SAY IT WITH ME Sup Forums

>MADAME
>PRESIDENT!!!!!!!!!!!

Link? I wanna hear Muellers statement.

Exactly this. They manufactured The mueller investigation to essentially cover for exactly what they did. Real Goebbles level shit.

bigly if true...

in any event he should be indicted for trusting a memo written by a fucking dairy farmer

also bump

This is clearly a case of high treason. DNC, Mueller, and Obama should all be tried.

It won't be Trump, but more likely a new indictment for Manafort or others. Perhaps another guilty plea in exchange for cooperation.

People forget that while Nixon walked, 15 of his associates went to prison.

>indicting the president

How stupid can you remain

HAPPENING
A
P
P
E
N
I
N
G

How do explain the already obtained guilty pleas? Are people pleading guilty to nothing?

>Post yfw liberals go after Mueller after his statement

what guilty pleas are you talking about?

Incorrect, he's going to insist to the public that his Office has been impartial as a means of damage control. He's losing credibility which is the kiss of death for a Special Counsel.

SOURCE???/

HIP HIP HOOORAY!!!

TRUMP IS GOING TO JAIL!!!

THE MEMO IS JUST FAKE NEWS!!!

TRUMP IS A PUPPET FOR THE JEWS!!!

say it ...

>be OP
>be gay
>post fake and gay things

...and the damage to the GOP lasted decades. This is Watergate 2.0 and MUCH worse. Strzok, Page, Yates, and a bunch are going to prison and Comey and Mueller are going to have to do some pretty fancy dancing to avoid joining them. Maybe even Hillary and 0bammy.

Why do you support people that break the law to try to win?

THE MEMO IS LITERALLY NOTHING LOL

Sup Forums BTFO

spamming this in every fucking thread?

There is a way out fo this for the Rats, though. If 0bammy had any honor he would come clean and admit that everyone was following his orders and it would be inappropriate for them to have their lives destroyed on his orders. Let us see how honorable 0bammy is.

Do you have any idea how the legal system works?

If you're not focusing on fixing the election security - your aiding a hostile foreign power!
motherjones.com/politics/2018/02/while-you-are-tweeting-about-the-nunes-memo-russia-is-plotting-its-midterms-attack/

Damage to the GOP? One term of Carter and you had 12 years of GOP presidents

Oanon here. it will be Jr.

Don’t let Russia ever interfere in our elections again. INSIST ON VOTER ID!

I WILL CUM

Biggly if true.

Best case scenario goes something like this "in light of information recently discovered by the house intelligence committee and presented to our investigation, it is our recommendation that this investigation be terminated and my resignation take effect immediately as it is our conclusion that the methods used to initiate this investigation were politically motivated and founded on inaccuracies".

That would be the graceful swamp creatures bow out approach. But of course swamp creatures don't make a habit of behaving gracefully when they've lost. So I'd expect what amounts to a full scale deep state and media coup on our sitting president. Folks, I really don't think we are going to win this fight without hands getting dirty. I honestly think the military is going to need to step in and remove the Obama insurgents. And that includes the media. we cannot get the truth to the people with the current mainstream media gatekeepers. They will accuse trump of leading a coup should he try to remove the actual traitors.

Source or fuck off.

homo

Yeah but if you recall Reagan only won because he was an “outsider” like Trump and had to deal with a Rat Congress the entire time. Bush I would never have happened without Reagan. IOW, during those decades COngress and the SCOTUS went and stayed Rat until Bush II. All a Rat Congressman had to do to win was just mention Watergate.

>FLAG

lol ok sven

He will have to respond one way or another because FISA activities are included on presidential daily briefings.

Who told this Boomer about Sup Forums?

> “muh russia”
> “muh rico”

>HIP HIP HOOORAY!!
This is officially the cringiest post I've ever read in this board.
Shareblue GET THE FUCK OUT

I don’t think he legally has to respond. Pretty sure he doesn’t. IMHO, he is a coward and so will say nothing. Like I said, a man of honor would never sit idly by and watch his subordinates be destroyed in his behalf.

I didn't know President Trump was getting gender reassignment surgery.

Everyone's so quick to forget that a Sup Forumslack authored the dossier and just passed it on. Steele picked it up because he wanted to believe it was real.

Okay alternate timeline reverse Paul Revere...

i believe that SHE will win

True, he has been quiet and out of the spotlight for a while now.

>shill projecting his defense of every shill thread

"After reviewing information presented to us by the house intelligence committee, it is the opinion of this special counsel that the investigation into Donald Trump's involvement with Russia prior to the 2016 presidential election be terminated. Furthermore, as head of this special consel I reccommend this counsel not be disbanded, but shift our focus to investigating high-ranking FBI officials and their involvement with the fraudulent Michael Steele dossier."

Sorce?

DOES LI’L JEBBIE STILL HAVE A CHANCE!!??

>slow and steady

>perpetual losers

>memo released damning DNC and FBI
>mueller announcement same day

Yeah. No it's definitely gotta be about trump.

hope crack is treating you well. your post shows that its causing you to break down quite a bit

I was LARPing sorry

We were only joking but in the end Jeb! will actually be President

COUP D'ETAT!
COUP D'ETAT!
COUP D'ETAT!

hurr durr Boomers! Neck yourself faggot we all know you want to.

It's going to get nuts as they thrash in the trap.
They'll be flinging crazy accusations on their way to the gallows.

>indicting the POTUS

God damn user.
I normally dont fall for this kind of shit but ya got me a good one that time.

He has only poked his head out of the bunker once in two months, that Jewish thing in NYC a couple weeks ago, AFAIK.

>MUELLER TO RELEASE STATEMENT AT 3 EST
Give sauce or literally hang yourself nigger

Fake news

LOOOOOOL I'm going to need clean underwear when I piss myself laughing after he drops the investigation.

It's not spam. It's high quality steak and highly nutritious and hearty.

But what you posted does need to happen and this afternoon would be the apropropriate time.

LOL. Ribeye. 20 ounces of Ribeye.

I have been following this Dossier ever since. I had no part in it, but I am fascinated with how it is going to result in the downfall of The Deep State.
The Pen is indeed mightier than The Sword.

This. I remember the whole russian hotel pissing hookers part of a thread, it was fucking hilarious

It’s a statement not an audio idiot

IT WAS HER TUUUUUURN!!

Or Obama should just come clean about whose orders he had to follow.

I'm wondering about this. Could he be announcing the close of the investigation?

Can’t find any source of 3pm announcement.

It is good to have all the facts compiled together to show that the memo was not a nothingburger but is in fact a huge deal.

thiers still time

MUELLER TO RESIGN SINCE HIS INVESTIGATION WAS BASED ON FALSE INFORMATION
>MUELLER TO RESIGN SINCE HIS INVESTIGATION WAS BASED ON FALSE INFORMATION

Goddamn user, this is beautiful

I almost want them to try at this point