WTF is happening now?!?!

So I've been searching about all this situation about Poland and after reading the polish wikipedia translated to english all this moaning about "democracy in Polen; every Pole which who love their country is nazi" and other shitstuff/bitching around makes no sense to me.

Personally I think they're pretty cool guys. If not they, all these leftys would be fucking muslims #Vienna 1683.

What do u guys think about this?

>Also I consider myself as a black lesbian from Philippines who's attracted to attack helicopters and love to being pounded by hairy Cthulhu Larva so fuck you leftside jewsniggers, you ain't do nuffin to me.

>All I want is race war between kebabs and "white" people in europe

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Fkr-U2yvYO4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warsaw_Confederation
youtube.com/watch?v=y61DLw88dBA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

Poland brought all the Jews to Europe and laid the foundation for the 20th century. Try to play the victim card now.

Eh Poland opening its arms and hospitality to Jews (and Germans, and others) just to be exploited by usury and betrayed by Jews later on isn't a victim of its own kindness and hospitality?
youtube.com/watch?v=Fkr-U2yvYO4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warsaw_Confederation

>Eh Poland opening its arms and hospitality to Jews (and Germans, and others) just to be exploited by usury and betrayed by Jews later on isn't a victim of its own kindness and hospitality?
Willingly bringing the plague to Europe does not give you the right to complain about it when inevitably infects you.

dude memo haha another watergate hahahah enter fbi site lol epic happening

Germany made the kikes untouchable, not poland. Before ww2 they didn't even have a legit homeland in israel

>Willingly bringing the plague
But do you really think of Casimir knew what was written in the Talmud he would give more rights to Jews? Poland was duped just like western Europe was due to its own ignorance.

We ought not to complain then.

Long buuuuuuummmmmppppp

This is true. Germans and Jews are the same people.

why are poles the retards of the EU...how many pole do it take to screw in a light bulb???

true

You built the camps, you started the holocauts. Now deal with it.

Show flag Jamal.

Polish firing squad, stands in a circle.

Not many know that the person behind Jewish ultra nationalism is actually a German Jew, Theodor Herzl

All "racist" and supremacit shit came from Germany. Hell, Jews even speak a Germanic language.

New Polish navy has glass bottom boats, to see to the old Polish navy.

Polish wedding, the groom stands by the reset button (bowling joke).

>Poland brought all the Jews to Europe
Nice try kike.

Polish kamikaze flew 48 successful missions.

>BLM
>talks about retards

>look mommy i posted a shitty and unfunny polish joke

kek, nice bait.

>be aware that reading/learning about history don't hurt

you make kraug laugh. haha haha. i buy you drink at village tavern.

Q: How did the Germans conquer Poland so fast?
A: They marched in backwards and the Polish thought they were leaving.

Wow, you're telling me a certain group of people are currently unhappy with you guys and then decided to screw you over? Colour me surprised, who'd thought that could possibly happen. Afterall it only happened without fail every single last damn time in the past.

Q: How do you stop a Polish army on horseback?
A: Turn off the carousel.

Jews don't have culture, they merely steal other's culture. See
>Hummus
>Pyramids
>Palestine

"German Jew", you mean he's a Jew who at some point lived in Germany. Are the Jews who lived in Poland Polish and "the same people" as the Polish?

Hitler did nothing wrong

Poles and Jews and two cuckold fags in the same pod

Q: How do you take census in a Polish village?
A: Roll a quarter down the street, count the legs, divide by two, and
subtract one for the Jew who catches it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In Western Europe it was harder to tell apart Jews from Non-Jews. And Jews were less numerous.

British and French Jews were for the most part secularized, lived dispersed around gentiles, were assimilated into French and British cultures and fluently spoke the languages of their respective host populations. Meanwhile Polish Jews were mostly Orthodox, very religious, dressed traditionally, lived in separate Jewish districts, spoke Polish poorly or with a strong accent, and did not care about mainstream Polish culture. Today in the USA you have both kinds of Jews, assimilated and Orthodox ones. So you should know what differences I'm talking about.

Most of Polish Jews were still very Orthodox and not assimilated with the mainstream culture. Look at Orthodox Jews in Israel or in the USA today: that's the great majority of Polish Jews as of 1939.

We also had secularized and assimilated Jews, those had higher chances of surviving WW2.

They should have torn them down kek
Pay holocaust reparations now pole cucks.
You wanted to die for the Jews now give your property to them

Poland is a nation of crypto-kikes ever since the Commonwealth. They are nationalistic for the same reason as Israel is.

This is true. What a shame :/ but we did kill then with the nazis, does that make us a bit better people?

the best part is, that we cannot quit now. If we will stand back in this situation (with the propaganda Jewish Hollywood does) we will be created as Nazis 2.0

And that is good to fuck with Jews tho. I better will be a country that is hated by manipulative Jews than be a good goy. The independance cannot tolerate manipulation, no matter if it is good goyism or nazism.

you built the camps under duress from the germans that have just invade your country. then you told hilter of the location of every jew in poland

Polite reminder to ingore that retard.
He's an underage child of Polish immigrants to Sweden that spends majority of his freetime defending Pooland on the internet.

He's as retarded as all those Hindu expats pretending how great India is.

The orks are coming son.

youtube.com/watch?v=y61DLw88dBA

Yes, I'm well aware of that, that's why no country in their commonwealth likes them today.

Not all of them, apologies, I shouldn't have used so much hyperbole. Not all of them, but a significant amount that tipped the scales and led to the chaos in the 20th century.

I see a guy with that flag defending Poland in every thread. I figured he was diaspora.

This is hilarious and should catch on in more countries.

>Jews spend over half a century guilting nations through the Holocaust
>Poland decides to make a law saying it can't be blamed for the Holocaust, robbing Jews of their scam
>Jews pitch a fit that any nation would dare claim they're not directly responsible for the six million, as every single goy should.

All the jews that were involved in spread of bolshevism, communism and later liberalism came mostly from Germany, and there they had the best enviroment to grow. Jews in Poland were literally nobodies, the guy here already explained it well You keep repeating the same lie in every polish related thread you hooknosed bastard, don't think I haven't noticed your shilling against one of the few right-wing countries left in Europe.

Actually there were Polish death camps. Remember that after the war Poles slaughtered Germans, even if they were just elderly citizens with no connections to the war.

>I figured he was diaspora.
Yeah. And an absolutely fucking obsessed one. I don't think he actually speaks polish - he never posts in the general on Sup Forums despite him being as cancerous on Sup Forums as he is on Sup Forums

>All the jews that were involved in spread of bolshevism, communism and later liberalism came mostly from Germany, and there they had the best enviroment to grow. Jews in Poland were literally nobodies, the guy here already explained it well
Bullshit. On several levels, specifically, how do you think most of the Jews got to other parts of Europe? Because of you.

I also read that the Czech partisans were particularly brutal, they would torture and saw the limbs off of anyone who spoke German or wore a German uniform. A lot of it happened after the war officially ended, and they were killing soldiers who were just trying to return home

>how do you think most of the Jews got to other parts of Europe
The jews came to Europe even before the slavic tribes of Polans formed a kingdom you fucking mutt, and they have been wandering Europe ever since. Later Germany became an international hub for them, for reasons I already mentioned. Jews is Poland were hermetic communities of orthodox and they didn't mix with goyim and didn't give a fuck about politics.
Every cancerous jewish ideology, from bolshevism to Frankfurt school has it's roots in Germany, where the jews dominated academia and politics.

>being this brainwashed by stormfront

Mr. Poland, whatever your political disposition the foreigners resident in my country amount to 10% of the population, most of whom are Poles. My government (I suspect) has made surreptitious demands that the international contracts in re of actual refugees be painstakingly adhered to, so that we only come to accept actual refugees, especially prioritizing families and only as much as the government budget, democratically decided, can handle.

What the fuck Sup Forums isn't it obvious what is happening here?

The jews are just pulling trick 5781238923 out of their sleeve to guilt trip poles into reparation payments.

Soon they'll claim 1 million jews were killed by poles to make it 8 gorilion.

Why are we even debating this? jesus.

I could care less.

but why did you kill the Jews?

Go home then.

Forgot to wear a hat outside? I am home, brainlet.

Whatever dude, I'm not a member of your gay club

To get ride of them.

It's justly deserved. Poland jewed Germany after the end of WW2, including support to fake narratives. Now it's all coming around. You play with fire you get burned.

Notice how the jew under british flag still hasn't replied to my arguments. No doubt he will resurface in another polish thread, spreading the same lies all over.

>"The Jew had not the slightest recollection of the day before, he rattled off his same old nonsense as though nothing at all had happened, and, if indignantly challenged, affected amazement; he couldn't remember a thing, except that he had proved the correctness of his assertions the previous day"
>"Sometimes I stood there thunderstruck. I didn't know what to be more amazed at: the agility of their tongues or their virtuosity at lying. Gradually I began to hate them."

do you really believe poland had any say in anything after ww2?
We are talking about a country which lost 30% of it's population, got raped by germany and then the soviets, got it's capital bombed into the ground and then got under the occupation of a maniac who hated poland for what they did to him in 1920.

(In case you didn't know stalin was major (? not sure about ranks in english) in the russian army in 1920 and lost a decisive battle against the poles. He hated them with a passion)

When America offered money via the Marshall Plan to rebuild poland STALIN refused it. Stalin was the one making decisions for that country.

So tell me. How exactly did this fucked up country manage to jew anyone?

why is pole trying to be electrician... pole is valuable plumber.

The fact it didn't have a say is just a consequence of the fact it choose to trust the Allies of their own accord. Sikorski, however, the head of the polish government in exile completely agreed with the land transfer as Poland would receive highly advanced cities.

The fact it was betrayed by the Allies in no way invalidade the truth the poles were planning to and agreed to annex the entire right bank of the Oder even before Yalta.

(In case you didn't know, marshal Tukhachevsky was executed during the purges because he blamed Stalin for fucking up the encirclement of Warsaw.)

>So tell me. How exactly did this fucked up country manage to jew anyone?

They tought they'd be treated as equals of the great powers and quickly produced their territorial claims. Then they noticed that "liberating Poland" was meme and got fucked in the ass.

so you agree that they already got fucked? So how and why do they deserve this bullshit propaganda now that they allegedly had death camps designed to kill jews?

I'd love to talk to you but have to leave now. But i screencapped your comment and will research what you wrote when I come back.

Bye user