Daily reminder that its not a FISA judge's job to look for bias in sources but rather that the source is credible

Daily reminder that its not a FISA judge's job to look for bias in sources but rather that the source is credible.

The German is grammatically incorrect. The Penis is male so it should be "Er ist Sehr Gross"

What are you saying that Steel Dossier was manufactured by Hillary Clinton associates and Steele just signed off on it?

that poor doggo

The standard of evidence to spy on your own citizens in the states is much higher. Guess you don't understand because you live in a cuck nanny state.

And he did neither.

Yes, that is correct, it is impossible for a judge to verify everything that comes across their desk.

HOWEVER, if you lie to the court, and a omission of key facts is a lie, and abuse that trust, it is the judge's job to nail you to the fucking wall to maintain the credibility of the court and his reputation.

fpbp

German language of the future... more realisting should be mixed with arab or another kebab language.

Yes, reminder that all attorneys have obligation of candor before the tirbunal, and should be judged especially harshly in cases like this were the judge is dependent/relies exclusively upon their representations. Like a grand jury, there is no "other side"/opposing counsel in FISA matter. Clear institutional bias in favor of establishment/repeat players.

>K-KARA BOGA

hi ahmed

>i-im t*rkish and i think my retarded donkey fucking ancestors were superior

Turkish people are truly like most of you whiteys
>faggots
>Turks aint black
>never will be

>implying being black is a good thing

BASED
Shoo shoo rapebaby before I genocide your kind and settle your empty villages with TÜRKs again

falseflagger wh*Te subhuman spotted

go and get lynched nigger

"Your honor, we know the dossier is authentic because Yahoo News said so."

>during initial FISA application:
>FBI didn't tell the judge that the dossier was paid by DNC
>FBI didn't tell judge that Steele was heavily biased ("desperate Trump not get elected"
>FBI used yahoo news article as independent corroboration
>after initial approval, 90 day renewals require a reexamination of probable cause
>for renewal, FBI didn't tell judge they dropped Steele for talking to media
>FBI didn't tell judge that Steele is the yahoo news source (destroying that independent corroboration)
>somehow this is all the judges fault

hilarious

I have not heard a single person place blame on the Judge that granted the warrant.

What is this?

We know where you live Allen. Stop now.

Because 80% of the judges on the FISA courts are Republicans and that would be an unfortunate coincidence for Nunes.

it was a fisa extension. Carter page was already under surveillance.