So let me get this straight

This entire Russia investigation has a foundation built upon a “dossier” that includes a Trump golden showers fanfic that had its origins on Sup Forums? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
PRESS S TO SPIT ON THE FBI’S GRAVE

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/95568919/#95571500
soundcloud.com/dan-bongino/memo-special-edition
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I pretty much figured this was the case when the dossier came out. Fucking hell lads

S

Yes. McCabe and Comey know it's bs. They know Hillary hired and paid Steele. Yet...

'Deputy Director McCabe testified before the Committee in December 2017 that no surveillance warrant would have been sought from the FISC without the Steele dossier information'.

S

S pinches gringos.

Not only that but they used YAHOO NEWS as a source.

Are we in charge?

If we are lets get Trump to talk about the FED again.

S

Best timeline ever.

Quick rundown on this pls

>origins on Sup Forums?
Holy fuck, I remember this. Does anyone have an archive?

Also this whole thing would require Russia to come forward with evidence which would completely damn them and Trump. So even if it were true, how does the left intend to prove anything?

>mfw they will now use lack of evidence as evidence
>mfw that's what they've been doing literally the whole time

Intelligence agencies and Democrats have known all along that the Russian collusion thing was a meme. They just used it to start an investigation and surveillance in the hopes they could catch Trump in a lie, pin him with an obstruction of justice charge, or discover something illegal he was doing completely unrelated.

Truly unpatriotic sacks of shit these people. Trump can't drain the swamp and get rid of them fast enough.

Bump bump

More bump

So Sup Forums is Trump's worst enemy?

The dossier is real, but ultimately inconsequential in a post-truth age.

intelligence fags are literally retarded holy shit

>a Trump golden showers fanfic that had its origins on Sup Forums?
Yep lol. Although considering this historical turn up gonna need more solid proof that it did originate here. It was a comment submit form or something right?

LMFAO

You really should read the memo. It's only four pages. Basically the FBI cited a yahoo news article as a source to renew the order to spy on a US citizen. So instead of doing their own investigation like the Federal Bureau of INVESTIGATION should be doing, if a random internet news website says something, it is legal grounds for your rights to be taken away and for you to be spied upon.

This man is not one of us.

>had its origins on Sup Forums?

That's where you're wrong Sergei

DO NOT QUESTION THE WAYS OF THE FBI
FBI A GOOD BOY

Hang on, the dossier has its origins on Sup Forums?

I need some fucking proofs right now in order to understand this level of subversion. I want to believe, but you can't have literally used a random number generator and pictures of traps to rig history in your favour?

haha way too obvious, shill.

Daily reminder that this proves Trump was spied on even though the media and the FBI denied it.
The smoking gun here is that the Left can not be trusted and Trump was right this whole time. As he always is.

bump

It didn't originate here. Kremlin shills started posted fake dossier pages to muddy the waters and claim that Sup Forums came up with the dossier.

welp, I guess this means the entire investigation is pointless regardless of what it finds

pack it up guys, this means nothing ever happened

lol wut?

this

How does one meme the Fed out of existance?

it was obvious
S

Holy SHIT

S

Who's shilling who, goy?

Good propaganda for us either way. Inspire people to reach out and do more proactive narrative fucking

Convince Trump he needs to win over Randfags in 2020 maybe

Some user posted before news of the dossier was released that he made up the pissgate story and leaked it to a desperate reporter. Could be just a coincidence. I don't have the archives and will post if i find them, but hopefully someone else will post them.

>using yahoo news as a source for your FISA warrants
shiggy diggy doo

heh...fucking Kekmate, lads!

Yup.

weak. try harder.

S

You went to a lot of effort there

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/95568919/#95571500

>mfw my old man didn't believe me when I told him the Russian thing was pure fiction
>mfw the news doesn't know about this.
>mfw Sup Forums is still the dominate culture on the internet.

S

when enough minds meet, (You) can do anything that the collective approves

he died for that troll, it was worth it though desu

S
FUCK PARTISAN JUSTICE
U
C
K

P
A
R
T
I
A
N

J
U
S
T
I
C
E

nevermind, already posted, see

I remember that thread, a bunch of people posted pictures of random shit they typed and then highlighted to make it seem more real. It was funny as hell, and this was before the story broke in the news fyi

>Sup Forums got trump elected
>Sup Forums got trump wiretapped and investigated by the fbi

Remember when people on here were saying this "kek" was a chaos demon who would bite those who invoked him back?

Didn't the user also say that he emailed it to certain members of congress? I think he mentioned that he sent the piss-gate memo to McCain but it's all so hazy.

Not only is Sup Forums always right:
It all comes back to Sup Forums

Lads, I just emailed Nunes. He’s my district rep. I requested a meeting with him to give him a quick rundown.

see >user made up story, sent to Rick Wilson, to Evan McMullin, to John McCain, who gave it to intelligence agencies.

wew lad, what a madman

They don't even have to spin a web anymore. They are playing poker with their hand showing and people are still wilfully blind to it.

Has the average person really devolved to the point where they are not much above a video game NPC.

I fucking love you faggots.

I was there, he tried to get it to a Rick Wilson lackey.

S

/biz/ and Ron Paul has been telling you faggots to reduce your holdings of fiat for years. Do you listen, no.

/ourguy/
>soundcloud.com/dan-bongino/memo-special-edition

Check'd

Nioce, lad.

Thanks user. Gonna have to check those archive links.

/559/?

Yeah

We visalia now

PEE PEE POO POO
E
E

P
E
E

P
O
O

P
O
O

S

Clovis for me actually.

where does steele come into the equation tho, wasn’t he the one that compiled it?

Nice. Kuppa Joy is chill. Check out Fulton Street Roasters

The lack of replies should tell you that you are a fucking dumbass

If you truly want to believe something enough you will convince yourself of it and any evidence will seem real because you want it to be. It's their job to be impartial and detached so this doesn't happen.

Steele is good friends with the neocons in question. McMuffin is friends with Steele. McCain most likely is as well.

S

Debt Jubilee

S

Yes. LOL. I was on the thread that evening. We were coming up with retarded fake news to leak to the media, because they were running some completely retarded bullshit. The goal was to embarrass the media. The Russian pee pee hookers wound up in the dossier and I have never laughed so hard in my life. So, in summary:
>poltards LARP some fake news
>it gets passed around
>the media won't debunk it, as they debunk all of our other LARPing bullshit
>We brought down the FBI
>you are here

I still can't fucking believe it.

Even if Comey and McCabe knew Hillary had paid for Steele Dossier, contents still seem legit:

'According to Source D, where s/he had been present, Trump's (perverted) conduct in Moscow included hiring the presidential suite of the Ritz Carlton Hotel, where he knew President and Mrs Obama (whom he hated) had stayed on one of their official trips to Russia, and defiling the bed where they had slept by employing a number of prostitutes to perform 'golden showers' (urination) show in front of him'